MaxBlume

"Follow your passion" never mentions supply and demand

167 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

For you or others?

Me.

For me, anything can be a resource.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being good alone isn't enough. I am literally at Robert Monroe's level at astral projection, yet it's my worst performing business - I literally haven't made a cent from it.

I am bad at programming, yet I get clients, weird how that works.

Edited by Michal__

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to be good, AND understand marketing and business. 
 

I’ve been applying bits from 100 mill dollar models series by Alex Hormozi. 
 

Really, guys. Leo has early works and the life purpose course but he isn’t really focused on success anymore. People like Alex Hormozi, Brendan burchard etc is content for you and me. 
 

I am boot strapping right now and J see early results. I’ve had many setbacks and failures along the way. Still, I’ve sang my song from open mic’s to festivals. I’ve taught Qigong classes in person and online and had sales. It’s not a living yet, but its purpose and passion and impact. Helping people with Qigong , and music.


 "I heard you guys are very safe. Caught up with the featherweights”" - Bon Iver

                            ◭“Holyfields”◮

                  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Michal__ said:

I am literally at Robert Monroe's level at astral projection

Interesting. Did you develop that through practice from scratch or it that something you always could?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, bazera said:

Interesting. Did you develop that through practice from scratch or it that something you always could?

Practice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

Really, guys. Leo has early works and the life purpose course but he isn’t really focused on success anymore. People like Alex Hormozi, Brendan burchard etc is content for you and me. 

I've always loved Leo's insights and advice regarding practical self development. Unfortunately I don't think there's anybody out there who has a similar style of giving the core important ideas without the typical self help bullshit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now