Asia P

If you’d describe your relationships with one word…

16 posts in this topic

Can you describe with one word or a brief phrase your past relationships?

for example: 

1st relatioship :innocent love

2sd: me and you, me vs you

3rd: perfect twin flames

4th…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Downward spiral that nearly killed me. I’m glad I got the fuck outta dare!


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PeakAndTerribleAtTheSameTime.BeautifulChaos

 


The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First relationship: divine love

Second relationship: I survived

Third relationship: superficial softness

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soul-sucking, bad decision, waste of time, living hell. Never again! 


What if this is just fascination + identity + seriousness being inflated into universal importance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My ex was the literal embodiment of Love is Blind.

The Devil has a sick sense of humor. 


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1st soul mates, deep, heartbreaking

2nd chill, fun times

3rd absolutely crazy in the worst way

4th ego games

5th spiritual, chaotic, triggering

6th calm, chill, fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In no particular order the highlights are:

Sweet, innocent, gut wrenching,

Protracted loveless friendship,

Potential wife, asymmetric, shrug,

Slow motion car crash,

Self absorbed, brief, immature.

I have to laugh. I always wondered why I stayed single...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LastThursday said:

I have to laugh. I always wondered why I stayed single...

One with Absolute Infinity. A beautiful, metaphysical, hyper dimensional singularity onto itself, FOREVER.


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now