Kazman

I Painted My Psychedelic Experience!

21 posts in this topic

Pic here: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBy77aoXgAIjoKE.jpg:large

Note: some artistic nudity

I wrote an extensive description about it as well but unfortunately it's in swedish. For those who are still interested in it it can be found HERE: http://forum.magiskamolekyler.org/index.php?showtopic=21758

Dosage: 10 grams in a package labeled "Cosmic Connection" from a store in Amsterdam

I find it to be a helpful part of the integration process. Would be great to hear if others are doing similar things.

Edited by Kazman

Forget there’s anything to forget and remember there’s nothing to remember

@Kazman well shit man that was one orgy of an experience. Cool pic hehe.

also 10g of what exactly? :o

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Great painting. Art can explain things words can't. That's why I think if enlightenment can be expressed, it could only be done through art. 

Wish I was as gifted (or hardworking) as you to paint things bigger than words.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

beautiful

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

That's really cool!

21 hours ago, Martin123 said:

@Kazman well shit man that was one orgy of an experience. Cool pic hehe.

also 10g of what exactly? :o

Oh sorry, mushrooms ??

20 hours ago, Dodo said:

Great painting. Art can explain things words can't. That's why I think if enlightenment can be expressed, it could only be done through art. 

Enlightenment can be expressed in all ways of expression possible, but none of the expressions are the truth itself. A lot of the trip was about just that. I agrre with you still, that art has much more power to influence the subconscious mind and go deeper.

@Arkandeus @AlwaysBeNice @Annetta Thank you so much! I have gotten a lot of positive feedback over this so it may be my new thing ?

@Martin123 It sounds like a big dose doesn't it? In the store they said that it was a good amount for one person, and that you could buy a bigger package if you wanted to share them, but now that you mention it, 10 grams is supposed to be a lot (I did feel like I was Jesus). According to the store, the type I bought was medium strong, they had both weaker and stronger ones. But I'm just a happy go lucky noob I guess, going along with what people tell me and hoping for the best. 

They tasted fairly fresh to me, they were chewy and so on. 

@Kazman No doubt. I may try a higher dose ive been doing 4g so far. The strenght fluctuates. :) Yeah I also stumbled into a godlike feeling. It is truly epic like... oh jesus :D 

Awesome that it worked out for you! Good job my beatiful man. Best of luck! :) 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Martin123 ♥️ Thank YOU

On 6/10/2017 at 8:47 PM, Dodo said:

You're gifted.  You just don't see it.  

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

18 hours ago, Kazman said:

10 grams [...] They tasted fairly fresh to me, they were chewy and so on. 

10 grams of dried mushrooms is kind of an insane dose... !

Not saying you didn't eat 10g, but it surprises me that a store would advice anyone to buy a full 10g for 1 person (this could lead to a traumatizing trip if the person is not ready/experienced enough).

Now, if the mushrooms were fresh instead, this 10g package was equivalent to a 0.8-1g dried dose (which is closer to the "regular" 1-2g dose/person).

Did they look like this

dry.jpg

Or like that

fresh.jpg

Edited by spinc

If it was purchased at a store in Amsterdam, maybe it was the mushroom truffles, which are apparently somewhat less potent than the above-ground stems & caps? I don't believe dried magic mushrooms are legal there any longer, whereas they can still sell truffles, which are the underground part of the shrooms I'm guessing. Some twit dove or fell off of a building there a few years ago while on shrooms, hence the ban.

@FirstglimpseOMG @spinc Yeah, like Firstglimpse said, it was the truffles. I didn't realize it was a different part than the shrooms, I thought that's just what they called it there. It didn't look like any of the pictures above, they were small round pieces, I figured they were chopped up. Sigh I felt like a badass there for a while :P

Lol, you still the man munching back handfuls of truffles and having the inspiration and acuity to bring forth art! Nicely played, badass, thanks for sharing.

Edited by FirstglimpseOMG

3 hours ago, Kazman said:

@FirstglimpseOMG @spinc Yeah, like Firstglimpse said, it was the truffles. I didn't realize it was a different part than the shrooms, I thought that's just what they called it there

OK, it's somewhat reassuring xD

10g of dried shrooms would have been equivalent to 10-20 times more psylocibin than your 10g fresh truffle trip!