Posted August 20 1 minute ago, Leo Gura said: @yetineti I have not even had time to read this thread and its problems. I was speaking in general. When I have time I will investigate further. Update the pic to something more recent, grey hairs there now? Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 @Leo Gura Fair enough. I respect your time. I just hate seeing the forum be degraded like this. More women here would be great, but it'll never happen with conversations and especially moderators like these. If it's any help, ChatGPT work function or Claude co-work function can go into a browser and read this entire conversation, pinpoint direct comment links, and help you sort it through it on a more reasonable timeline. Thank you, Leo. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 Just now, yetineti said: @Leo Gura Fair enough. I respect your time. I just hate seeing the forum be degraded like this. More women here would be great, but it'll never happen with conversations and especially moderators like these. If it's any help, ChatGPT work function or Claude co-work function can go into a browser and read this entire conversation, pinpoint direct comment links, and help you sort it through it on a more reasonable timeline. Thank you, Leo. It seems like the only one offended is you, the women, well, they wanted to ride with me. So I think maybe it's you. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 @Inliytened1 Show any level of respect, please. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 18 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said: I don't see it being corrupt we're just doing pickup. That's the corruption. Hi! I'm very intoxicated but vibing… Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 Just now, yetineti said: @Inliytened1 Show any level of respect, please. I'm sorry the chick from the hotel didn't really like you. Personally, from what I've seen, I wouldn't ike you either. So there's that. but you keep on trying. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 @Inliytened1 Just now, Inliytened1 said: It seems like the only one offended is you, the women, well, they wanted to ride with me. So I think maybe it's you. I have no reason to be offended. Please don't project your feelings onto me. You're the one who's under review. If anyone would be worried or offended, it would be you. I'm merely trying to make a comfortable environment for everybody here. You're making that extremely difficult. You're more than capable of reading the guidelines or rules, and I'm not about to explain to you how the women you scared away aren't responding here. You had one person in mind that you're cherry-picking, and you're ignoring your abhorrent behavior everywhere else: wasting people's time, dishonestly engaging Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 @Inliytened1 You can't stop thinking about me fucking that chick, can you? That's the whole reason you started this thread, though. It seems like you're actually getting off on this, which is very concerning. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 metal name group : shagging in bushes. 𝔉𝔞𝔠𝔢𝔱 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪 𝔬𝔣 𝔤𝔬𝔡 Eternal Art - World Creator https://aerisvahnephelia.com/ Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said: Personally, from what I've seen, I wouldn't ike you either. So there's that. but you keep on trying. Ok that's fair but even if you don't like someone atleast you talk to them in a respectful manner. I mean don't give them the feeling of disrespect . Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 1 minute ago, yetineti said: @Inliytened1 You can't stop thinking about me fucking that chick, can you? That's the whole reason you started this thread, though. It seems like you're actually getting off on this, which is very concerning. What's your hangup with me? You want to see me get the demotion? Good for you. Happy for ya. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 And guys I have noticed that this thread is getting more disrespectful not to women in general but also to men . I mean - Sex is not an achievement - it's alignment guys. Stop treating it as such. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 I am not excusing anything said here, but don't forget that Mods can have poor judgment too. You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 (edited) @Inliytened1 All the best man. Edited August 20 by Rishabh R Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 @Leo Gura Inlightened passed the line then apologised. But yeti has been baiting and insulting him for about the past 10 pages. There is no failure, only feedback One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go. Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 @Inliytened1 If you were dedicated to truth, you'd understand. It's really not that difficult of a concept to understand. I don't care about you. The dishonesty from men like yourself haunts me. I see it only as fit that whatever record a person like you distorts has a clean response for the bystanders. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 (edited) @Leo Gura I would not be raising a flag if this extended to mere poor judgment. Edited August 20 by yetineti Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 @yetineti 2 minutes ago, Rishabh R said: And guys I have noticed that this thread is getting more disrespectful not to women in general but also to men . I mean - Sex is not an achievement - it's alignment guys. Stop treating it as such. Bud if you dislike sexual topics go on another thread There is no failure, only feedback One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go. Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 (edited) @Ulax Bait is just a meal on the end of a hook. And he’s been eating. Maybe cite some examples before you throw yourself under the bus. I just gave a full chronological analysis of how he did not just apologize. Edited August 20 by yetineti Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 @Ulax I love sex. What sort of misconceptions are you having? Didn't you hear about the hotel and Dairy Queen story? Where's your story? Stop conflating offensive speech with any sort of values preference. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites