Posted August 21 Just now, Carl-Richard said: So let's put this straight: a guy used piggish language to describe women and sexual relationships and it spawned 700 posts of copium. That's what you are spending time and attention on. Recapped like a true incel. Proud of you bud. 4 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said: Haha - if conflict is an accepted certainty, then we have to make sure we increase our skills at effectively resolution! Yes the resolution is important otherwise world war 3 here we come. The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 Just now, Inliytened1 said: I just go with my gut. Like I said, she slips me the eye, And if she doesn't I'm coming in anyway. You just gotta push your way in. So you do cold approach then. Where are you meeting them usually? At the mall, restaurant, park or what? “Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 Just now, LordFall said: Recapped like a true incel. Proud of you bud. Watch out I'll shoot you with my dick, buddy. Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ² Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 I need to get the balls to approach. But not very many women I want to approach. “Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 1 minute ago, r0ckyreed said: So you do cold approach then. Where are you meeting them usually? At the mall, restaurant, park or what? Bro, they're everywhere. They're all over. The question is how are we going to approach them Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 (edited) 2 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said: I need to get the balls to approach. But not very many women I want to approach. Where do you live? Big cities in basically any place in the world have a massive amount of attractive women at the very least downtown if not anywhere in the city if you're blessed to live in a pedestrian city like me in Montreal. Are you on dating apps? Edited August 21 by LordFall The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚ Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 2 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said: I need to get the balls to approach. But not very many women I want to approach. yeah a few drinks loosens me up. So i didn't do much day pick up because of that. But, day pick up is probalbly the easiest if you can talk to them. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 43 minutes ago, LordFall said: Tell us about you then, I think you're an interesting person but I don't know much about you apart from the rebellion against Trumpism tidbit you shared the other day. I have shared more about myself here: (or here if you prefer the IG style format) 𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚ Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 (edited) 6 minutes ago, Yimpa said: I have shared more about myself here: (or here if you prefer the IG style format) I don't know how sensitize and open you are so I'm just gonna be authentic and ask my top question; what's your thoughts on your BPD diagnosis? I had a bpd ex girlfriend so it's a fascinating topic to me. Usually seems to be very emotional and deep people but are susceptible to black and white thinking and can turn you from their best friend and favourite person in the world to their worst enemy if you trigger them. Aging reversal is a cool topic too I'm into that. Or I mean I think transgenderism is fascinating we can talk about that. Edited August 21 by LordFall The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 1 hour ago, LordFall said: Dafuq the poor lady has no place to stay now! He should've fucked them all and now have 3 roommates that he has to provide for. True alpha male provider male game. Build a castle and host all ladies you can find homeless or princesses. Let's tango. You can also buy a castle in France or other european countries for not that much money probably the same price as a decent house in Toronto or Vancouver with our fucked real estate market. First sentence made me look bad but then the rest made it even I think 😂😂😂 There is intelligence everywhere – Some intelligence Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 1 minute ago, LordFall said: I don't know how sensitize and open you are so I'm just gonna be authentic and ask my top question; what's your thoughts on your BPD diagnosis? I had a bpd ex girlfriend so it's a fascinating topic to me. Usually seems to be very emotional and deep people but are susceptible to black and white thinking and can turn you from their best friend and favourite person in the world to their worst enemy if you trigger them. Whenever I see someone here write BPD I’m confused do they mean borderline or bipolar? I’m guessing bipolar right? There is intelligence everywhere – Some intelligence Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 (edited) 12 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said: First sentence made me look bad but then the rest made it even I think 😂😂😂 Think about it. It's a castle like the Disney castle but way cooler. If you aren't invited you couldn't possibly know what happens on the estate grounds. People talk about it like it's a legend but it exists. It's LordFall's castle. Coming soon to reality you already inhabit. It's gonna be a great time. If you aren't cool you aren't invited. What kind of queens and princesses will inhabit it? I'm not sure but it's gonna be transcendent and exhilarating let me promise you that. (it should fly the Canadian flag, Gemini is being very offensive today but I'll let it slide since it's cool.) Edited August 21 by LordFall The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 (edited) 9 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said: Whenever I see someone here write BPD I’m confused do they mean borderline or bipolar? I’m guessing bipolar right? BPD = borderline, BP = bipolar. If the discussion is about relationships, most likely borderline. Edited August 21 by Carl-Richard Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ² Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 Right I should've given her a roof it was selfish of me not to. Idk sex used to be really gross to me. OCD and Catholicism contributed to that . God Loves You https://substack.com/@oppositionless?utm_source=user-menu Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 1 minute ago, Oppositionless said: Right I should've given her a roof it was selfish of me not to. Idk sex used to be really gross to me. OCD and Catholicism contributed to that . Catholicism 🤢🤮 Even Jesus would hate that shit The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 14 minutes ago, LordFall said: I don't know how sensitize and open you are so I'm just gonna be authentic and ask my top question; what's your thoughts on your BPD diagnosis? Monumental and an AHA moment for me! It helped me understand and learn to break the abusive cycles in all my relationships. Quote I had a bpd ex girlfriend so it's a fascinating topic to me. Usually seems to be very emotional and deep people but are susceptible to black and white thinking and can turn you from their best friend and favourite person in the world to their worst enemy if you trigger them. Haha, yeah… I can relate to that. Some people on this forum got a little taste of that in our private/intimate convos. If you know, you know 💀 Quote Aging reversal is a cool topic too I'm into that. Or I mean I think transgenderism is fascinating we can talk about that. The first trans person I ever met was actually Black Nearly a decade ago, well before I transitioned to a woman. He was extremely beautiful. I regret that we no longer are in communication. A mean joke he made towards me severed our relationship, and sadly we couldn’t resolve it. I didn’t have the communication and relationship skills back then to talk it out in a mature way. —— 19 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said: Whenever I see someone here write BPD I’m confused do they mean borderline or bipolar? I’m guessing bipolar right? BPD is borderline personality disorder. The medical abbreviation for bipolar is BD. Ironically, one of my closest best friends is non-binary and has BD. They created my profile pic 𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚ Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 12 minutes ago, Oppositionless said: Right I should've given her a roof it was selfish of me not to. Idk sex used to be really gross to me. OCD and Catholicism contributed to that . You should donate all your savings to Malaria prevention. It's selfish not to. Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ² Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said: You should donate all your savings to Malaria prevention. It's selfish not to. OCD and Calthoicism. Man, what a combination. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 @yetineti You've been really quiet lately. But i know your RIGHT here. So.. any thoughts? Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites