Posted August 21 1 minute ago, Oppositionless said: Yeah I said no . Respect 👊🏻 There is intelligence everywhere – Some intelligence Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 (edited) @LordFall I think we needed it. Plus, I got to know you, which made it all the more rewarding. And now i have lot more lust for life But. Shit, the dating sites now. i tihink i need something grander. Edited August 21 by Inliytened1 Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 Just now, Sugarcoat said: Respect 👊🏻 😭 There is no failure, only feedback One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go. Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 (edited) 3 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said: Respect 👊🏻 Dafuq the poor lady has no place to stay now! He should've fucked them all and now have 3 roommates that he has to provide for. True alpha male provider male game. Build a castle and host all ladies you can find homeless or princesses. Let's tango. You can also buy a castle in France or other european countries for not that much money probably the same price as a decent house in Toronto or Vancouver with our fucked real estate market. Edited August 21 by LordFall The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 Just now, Ulax said: 😭 Coolest! Just hangs out and is wherever. You and Lordfall are my favorites. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 (edited) 13 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said: It's so much that if his boundaries dissolved it would radiate out and permeate the entire cosmos, replacing Shakti energy. LMFAO, I'm dying. He became one with lust, fucking himself for eternity. Inliytened the Lustful one. I fucking cant. Edited August 21 by Eskilon Road to perfection. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 Just now, Inliytened1 said: Coolest! Just hangs out and is wherever. You and Lordfall are my favorites. Awww ❤️ There is no failure, only feedback One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go. Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 Just now, Eskilon said: LMFAO, I'm dying. He became one with lust, fucking himself for eternity. Inliytened the lustful one I fucking cant. If i could do that i would. But alas, one can't fuck themselves. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 (edited) 1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said: If i could do that i would. But alas, one can't fuck themselves. Develop a siddhi so that you can manipulate matter and clone yourself to get things done Edited August 21 by Eskilon Road to perfection. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 2 minutes ago, Eskilon said: LMFAO, I'm dying. He became one with lust, fucking himself for eternity. Inliytened the Lustful one. I fucking cant. 😂Thanks for the laugh you too, needed that There is intelligence everywhere – Some intelligence Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 (edited) 2 minutes ago, Eskilon said: Develop a siddhi so that you can manipulate matter and clone yourself to get things done Shit now you are talking . Bohr has nothing on you. Edited August 21 by Inliytened1 Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 (edited) 22 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said: It's so much that if his boundaries dissolved it would radiate out and permeate the entire cosmos, replacing Shakti energy. You're into Hinduism? I've been studying it too. It's actually the narrative plot of the harem of the main character of the story I'm writing. It's a video game and anime based on world domination and also spirituality. He represents the devil and the 2nd coming of Jesus christ and is the manifestation of Bhairava that dates multiple women that represent Shakti energy and his most powerful concubine being the incarnation of Mahashakti and basically the divine feminine. @Inliytened1 Hire a dating photographer. It'll cost you $200 and you'll have top of the line pictures. I'll help you edit the pictures and plan the shoot. It was literally my business before I got hooked writing this story and now dating photography is boring to me but I'll get back to it; I feel like it was helping a lot of people and I can probably make millions from it. Edited August 21 by LordFall The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 On 8/18/2026 at 1:20 AM, Inliytened1 said: The last good one i had was I fucked a nice 28 year old at 52. It was glorious because she was into all kinds of exciting shit, and she had all the toys. It was unreal for me. And she said she was into 50 year olds. That was it, now i gottta go for old chicks. But yeah I did bang a 25 year old at 50. It was nice. Damn dude. Where do you find these women? How!!? Tell me the secrets to unlock the universe!! “Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 1 minute ago, r0ckyreed said: Damn dude. Where do you find these women? How!!? Tell me the secrets to unlock the universe!! I honestly have no idea. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 39 minutes ago, Ulax said: So whatever Leo's opinion is Natasha adopts and whatever Natasha's opinion is Valach adopts. Its like a little military chain of command No. Natasha has her own views. You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 3 minutes ago, LordFall said: You're into Hinduism? I've been studying it too. It's actually the narrative plot of the harem of the main character of the story I'm writing. It's a video game and anime based on world domination and also spirituality. He represents both the devil and the 2nd coming of Jesus christ and is the manifestation of Bhairava that dates multiple women that represent Shakti energy and his most powerful concubine being the incarnation of Mahashakti and basically the divine feminine. Hinduism and buddism have a lot of potential. If you stick with those you can be come enlightneed. Mostly because of the no self in Buddism. If your looking at it for pussy I don't know, i know know how that plays out. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 Enough drama. Stop it. You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 Just now, Leo Gura said: Enough drama. Stop it. Yes sir. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 1 minute ago, Leo Gura said: Enough drama. Stop it. Why did you lock there was no harm being done.... Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 (edited) @Leo Gura There was no legit reason to lock this so i'm unlocking. You have lost your shit bro. Edited August 21 by Inliytened1 Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites