Nemra

Your Favorite Psychedelic

29 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Nemra said:

Legal and potent!

Absolutely :3 The new vape products that came out very recently are super potent! I am at a loss of words for how potent they are for Love realization. I experience different flavors of Love depending on the strain I take. I am in a polyamorous relationship with the Love Doctor.


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I am in a polyamorous relationship with the Love Doctor.

🫡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

40mg on empty stomach or nothing xD

It mess up one's hair

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weed is a cray cray but she also a sweetie 


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

San Pedro/ Mescaline :)

Next to that, I'd say Ayahuasca; for ridding me off serious trauma.

She does the real heavy godly work, but seriously got me to face my psychological hell more than once. Not sure if that qualifies as a "favorite" for any reasonable human being :S.

I always drink it with the same joy I'd give a go to the russian roulette.

Edited by Etherial Cat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

San Pedro/ Mescaline :)

I want to try that one day.

10 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

She does the real heavy godly work, but seriously got me to face my psychological hell more than once. Not sure if that qualifies as a "favorite" for any reasonable human being :S.

Sometimes the worst thing that could happen to us is the best thing in retrospect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now