Husseinisdoingfine

Conformity Examples Mega-Thread

1,830 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Why are you so hung up on religion if I may ask?

You should ask yourself why is it bothering you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Heaven said:

You should ask yourself why is it bothering you

I'm wondering why it is bothering him actually.  Nice attempt to shift the burden.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would pay someone every $$$ I own, who could tell me precisely all the ways I’m wrong. 
Because whenever I found a deep sitting deception my mind upgraded significantly. 
But finding them is hard and usually comes with some (or great) suffering.

That’s what coaching, psychotherapy ect. is all about isn’t it.

Thats literally what my entire life is/was all about, finding the infinite ways I was wrong about life.

And always it feels like it’s only getting started. 

Edited by Vynce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Vynce You are wrong is such deep ways that only you can know.

xD


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Vynce You are wrong is such deep ways that only you can know.

xD

yeah, thats why its priceless. I gotta do the shit myself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Condoms. Rawdog squad where you att 🗣️

Also, religion forbidding the use of condoms and contraceptives


reminder: My life's mission is to help men Completely Heal ALL their Ego Wounds, so they develop a Mature, Healthy, Strong and Integrated Self-Esteem & Ego. Apply for free help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2026 at 11:01 AM, Leo Gura said:

Alcohol is a poison, so I don't consume it.

If you want to get high, there are much better ways.

But I am not telling you not to drink. 

Knowing you didn't drink (alongside other people whose work I admired) was part of what motivativated me to quit drinking a couple years ago. Thanks for setting the example, @Leo Gura.

Not that I consumed much alcohol, but the social pressure was always there. Quitting drinking can be a good exercise of assertiveness and authenticity.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, PsychedelicEagle said:

quit drinking a couple years ago.

Cheers!

Oops.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now