jack k

Jim Carrey Is On That Path! One Of My Favorite Dudes Of All Time

12 posts in this topic

He's such a legend! I always knew he was into his spiritual stuff, but sounds like he may have had an enlightenment experience of some sort.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

"It felt like I was a guy experiencing the universe and now I am the universe experiencing a guy"

Oh Jim, that was amazing! I love Jim and always have!

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

58 minutes ago, Space said:

He's such a legend! I always knew he was into his spiritual stuff, but sounds like he may have had an enlightenment experience of some sort.

Clearly he had

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I thought Moses was walking out on stage. LOL He just needs a robe and a cane. LOL

Love that guy!  Such a funny man.  Didn't know he was spiritual.

6KBta.gif

When you wanna stay on the path, but you also enjoy being hedonistic.  :ph34r:

This is my one of the most favorite videos on the youtube!!! 

Every word every idea is so deep. Every time I watch it I hear something new, something more spiritual than the previous time. Give it a try :)

Jim has had tough times in his life - failures, depression, divorce, deaths of loved ones, etc. Intense suffering is known to either make you self-distruct or to trigger awakening. I read somewhere Eckhart Tolle's teachings played a big role (pun not intended). Glad Jim was able to transcend all the nonsence of money and Hollywood fame. Richard Gere is another awakened Hollywood celebrity, his path is through the Buddhist tradition, though.   

Jim said something to the effect of "I wish everybody could get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer.”

Love him.

Eric Putkonen - stopped blogging and now do videos on YouTube - http://bit.ly/AdvaitaChannel

slightly off topic but if we talking about enlightened/spiritual Hollywood celebrities check out Rick Rubin