Hardik jain

I Am Just Not Doing It.

36 posts in this topic

@Hardik jain Contemplate your death. What do you want out of life?

If you can't connect to any higher-consciousness desire, then you're out of luck. Maybe in the next life. Or just wait until this life kicks your ass to the point where you can't take it any more.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Loreena @egoeimai @Annetta @Hardik jain 

for me what worked wonders was just mindfulness in the moment. so much more than that too, but it all boils down to, in a moment, look to what I'm observing with as open and accepting a mind as I can muster. to negotiate with the impulses. I want to lay in bed all day, so I roll over. post on a forum. sit up and look around, open the near blind. feel hungry and so get up. I didn't plan any of that but as I am mindful of myself, the ideas will come.

we have suffering to tell us what we desire to change. that inspires us into action, and if we apply effort with consistency, over time we establish healthy habits. even if that effort is infrequent like with Annetta's strat, or if the effort is uncommitted and whimsical like mine. consistency as I mean it, is just a matter of doing something again. and again. even if each time it is different, to adapt to what circumstance requires. (or, even if each time it is identical, to train ourselves)

i remember Leo saying in one of his videos "Many of you don't even want to do self-actualization, and that is fine"

what's wrong in watching all these videos of Leo or other gurus just to boost your mood or get a different perspective on things...self-development is totally deliberate and you can use accumulated information and knowledge in other areas of your life and don't even use it, just have in mind. this information has a lot more quality than browsing facebook or 9gag or watching tv, so you're already doing yourself a favor

1 hour ago, egoeimai said:

What you focus on expands.

Dear queen Esther Hicks❤

Im gonna get a tattoo for sure! F*ck 'em all ! ???

:)

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

20 hours ago, Hardik jain said:

Guys I have all the knowledge and I know everything about diet, personal development, meditation, solitude, addiction and stuff. But I just am not doing it because I don't have a strong desire to change. How do I develop the need to change? 

There is a huge difference between acquiring knowledge and applying it. As in, they work off of different feedback loops that activate and heighten things like desire and passion, and they require different capabilities to face their challenges and types of resistance. 

@Annetta gave you the best advice in my opinion, which is to ground yourself in a structured schedule, that starts off small with conditions that are easily met (an hour of involvement). 

See, you think the problem with your passivity and lack of application is desire, but it's not... not exactly. You're looking for an up-swell of energy and passion to make starting easy, but that's not how it works. Passion and the pressure or force that comes with it, acts like bellows, you have to exercise it to fill it up with air, so it has the pressure or force to push. It's like trying to run a spring immediately after you've been sitting for 10 straight hours. It's not gonna be easy or smooth, compared to someone whose already been warming up all day with light exercise and has it's blood flowing and PUMPING already in the zones most optimal for action. 

If you've just been reading and reading, you're like that person sitting for 10 hours, wondering why they can't just immediately spring into action.

Get your action capabilities pumping first, and like blood flow, the energy flow will come and the passion and desire will rise.

probably too much pressure on yourself.  

you know that if you start you will relapse to your old habits (which is normal) and you will judge yourself harshly.  

change by having contempt for where you are right now is toxic and it puts a huge amount of pressure.  
change is gradual, it is not a switch, therefore you can't change efficiently if you just want to jump ship and adopt a shiny new identity while throwing the ''old you'' in the trash.  

change needs to be about acceptance, you accept that you desire to change but you also accept who you are right now, this may sound paradoxal but it really isn't. We don't change because there is something wrong with us, we change because that is the nature of life, life is ever-changing, so is the universal, it is the natural cosmic flow, it is not trying to get somewhere while having contempt for everything else

one can change while completely accepting where he is right now.
why will he change if he accepts where he is completely?
because that is simply the flow of life 

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@egoeimai That would look really neat, do you know what kind of font you want for the letters?

@egoeimai That's gunna look really cool, send me a pic when you get it!

Edited by Annetta

27 minutes ago, egoeimai said:

Screenshot_2017-05-24-19-20-23-1.png

I got ....."idea"....just now.

how about the opposite of this (along with this)

WHAT YOU DON'T FOCUS ON.... SHRINKS

No font so put it in italics.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

13 minutes ago, Loreena said:

I got ....."idea"....just now.

how about the opposite of this (along with this)

WHAT YOU DON'T FOCUS ON.... SHRINKS

No font so put it in italics.

Hahaha because I like the positive aspects of words for example do not dont. Can not Can't

For example it is better to say "do what you love" rather than "dont listen to others who tell you that you can't" and any similar situations because of a simple reason. Words work with the subconscious mind as well. And Im  in a phase which I would like to re-program my mind with positivity.

Start a daily routine.  Make a mission statement.  Start a meditation practice.  Practice mindfulness.  Eliminate addictions. Increase positive motivation.

Edited by Joseph Maynor