Stoica Doru

One Of The Best Teachers On Youtube

57 posts in this topic

@Prabhaker That image looks more like a catty smear campaign to me.

The second one, I have looked into that and she was misrepresented.

Edited by Annetta

@Annetta  She was a lingerie model. 

Excerpts from her blog:

I was designed to suffer at the hands of men and to be hated by women.  I could not cover my sexuality up, I could not tone myself down and so I allowed myself to slip to the dark side.  I became a lingerie/nude model and figured, “fine, if this is what I am, then this is what I am… Let them use me and let them hate me”.  But over the course of my healing process since then, I have learned some things that I want to share with you today.

@Annetta Teal is very metaphorical, you have to remember that.

And her background doesn't really matter. Can you find any existential evidence that her background exists? Or yours? Youre basing your answer based on a fantasy that doesn't even exist?

There are flaws with Teal, but she has a lot of amazing content. The 2 people in the video criticizing her, are clearly stuck in a paradigm. Particularly one where death is seen as demonic(why is death demonic?) and one where your imaginary background matters. 

Leo said 2 years ago that he had just begun his enlightenment journey, and even though he had just begun, he would teach spirituality to people. Reason is because of his lack of experience, he would resonate with people of the same frequency, and people would understand his teachings a lot better than Echkart Tolle. 

Life contradicts and overlaps in many different ways. Sometimes credentials matter, sometimes they don't. 

When Teal said that her patient should commit suicide, because she wanted to, that makes a lot of sense to me. I wouldn't advocate it, but there's no universal standards on what your opinions on death are. Favoring condemnation of suicide over advocating it as if its some universal law, is no different to ISIS wanting to kill everyone for their imaginary god.  

Funny thing is that, the 2 in the video say that people who follow Teal are ideological crusaders(which some are), yet they can't even see that they too are ideological crusaders, holding the belief that death is evil, that credentials matter, that judging other people's teachings is a good thing, that there's only one way to do spirituality(and its their way) that contradictions exist, that she is being literal when she says that she is an enlightened guru, that and a billion other things.

Those 2 in the video are as sucked in by Satan as Teal is, yet they are sucked in by society's standards, and not Teal's standards. 

@Prabhaker I meant that the meme they used her image for is catty.

I don't believe that she is telling the truth about what happened to her.  Only time can tell, but I'll stick by it until proven otherwise.  

5 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

@Annetta Teal is very metaphorical, you have to remember that.

Ok.

5 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

And her background doesn't really matter. Can you find any existential evidence that her background exists? Or yours? Youre basing your answer based on a fantasy that doesn't even exist?

I am basing it off of personal experience in going through something similar, and having grown up with and have known many victims of childhood abuse.  It's my intuition.

7 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

There are flaws with Teal, but she has a lot of amazing content. The 2 people in the video criticizing her, are clearly stuck in a paradigm. Particularly one where death is seen as demonic(why is death demonic?) and one where your imaginary background matters. 

They are.  One of their comments: "OMG, a whole army of Tealers (Teal's followers) has found our video :) Look at all the comments. Don't worry guys, you can still follow Teal. This video is for people who already have awakened a little bit intelligence and intuition. To reassure them that they should not listen to Teal. I don't expect you to do that, so relax."

10 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Leo said 2 years ago that he had just begun his enlightenment journey, and even though he had just begun, he would teach spirituality to people. Reason is because of his lack of experience, he would resonate with people of the same frequency, and people would understand his teachings a lot better than Echkart Tolle. 

Leo, Teal Swan, Socrates, ect are all different people with different experiences.
So if her reason to teach spirituality came from a situation that most likely did not happen, then where did it start for her?  That's a core wound.  If it isn't real, then who is she, going back to the beginning?  

12 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Life contradicts and overlaps in many different ways. Sometimes credentials matter, sometimes they don't. 

In the case of leading people spiritually, I feel as though credentials greatly matter.

14 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Funny thing is that, the 2 in the video say that people who follow Teal are ideological crusaders(which some are), yet they can't even see that they too are ideological crusaders, holding the belief that death is evil, that credentials matter, that judging other people's teachings is a good thing, that there's only one way to do spirituality(and its their way) that contradictions exist, that she is being literal when she says that she is an enlightened guru, that and a billion other things.

Those 2 in the video are as sucked in by Satan as Teal is, yet they are sucked in by society's standards, and not Teal's standards. 

They are, they're devotees of an Enlightened master.  I don't know much about spirituality to know if that is a good or a bad thing, but it is obvious to me that they are ideological.

The video I have posted is simply someone who reads human body language, and has no attachments one way or the other.

5 minutes ago, Annetta said:

Leo, Teal Swan, Socrates, ect are all different people with different experiences.
So if her reason to teach spirituality came from a situation that most likely did not happen, then where did it start for her?  That's a core wound.  If it isn't real, then who is she, going back to the beginning?

I could say that I started spirituality from seeing a god while on mars one day. That's no less real that my actual history ;) In fact, your memory is at most 5% accurate anyway relatively.

6 minutes ago, Annetta said:

In the case of leading people spiritually, I feel as though credentials greatly matter.

It goes deeper than that. It would matter for some viewer, it wouldn't for others, based on their mental makeup, frequency, resonance, etc. 

Teal swan isn't even a real person in your experience, its just apart of the illusion, and all your beliefs about her are attached to that core belief like octopus tentacles. 

You could say that your belief that she exists, shes a person, etc etc etc is information. Its a puzzle piece. And that information may integrate well into one's web of beliefs really well, without the credentials, or maybe the puzzle piece for another person's mental makeup requires the credentials(that is to help get closer to enlightenment). Its not like a computer program:

if(spirituality == true) {

credentials(matter)

else credentials(!matter);

its more complicated.

I hope you guys go easy on me when my nude model photos surface.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Nothing wrong with Teal, she has been through a rough life which i sensed before i even read about her. I could resonate with her because my life has been extremely rough as well so its easier for people with similar paths to understand each other. Through great suffering and darkness you eventually find Light.

No one is going to be prepared for major awakenings, you learn to express and speak and share as you grow more and more one step at a time.

No 1 is perfect or can be completely enlightened because your presence here would be pointless if that were the case.

Just because she doesn't present herself like Ralph Smart does not mean they are any different. Everyone has their own way of spreading light, some more direct and harsh like Osho others more gentle and comforting like Mooji for example.

There are no right or wrongs in life, everything is experience and a ongoing learning/teaching progress.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

All I can say is that time will tell, but I have a strong feeling about it.

3 minutes ago, Annetta said:

All I can say is that time will tell, but I have a strong feeling about it.

What is the worst thing do you think, can happen (regarding Teal swan) ?

Personally i love Teal, She helped me a lot growing. But i have to say some of her videos are boring ?but she is good.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Prabhaker I feel concerned on a personal level, because if she is lying about her past then women like me who have been in similar experiences will not be believed, and I have been through that before and it caused a lot of problems for me psychologically.  Any time someone lies about abuse, it causes a huge ripple for those who have and are still healing - and I am concerned about what might play out with her now that people are looking into her history.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It will be crazy. I know how our society make fun of Aghoris for being naked. But those naked sadhus dont care ?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

28 minutes ago, Annetta said:

if she is lying about her past then women like me who have been in similar experiences will not be believed, and I have been through that before and it caused a lot of problems for me psychologically.

If she is awakened then her past can't influence her present behavior, if she is awakened then her past can't disturb her now. Don't expect that she will behave like normal victim of abuse, even after spiritual progress. Spirituality is inner transformation.

Teal and Ralph talking about their journeys, pitfalls of being YouTubers, and how they manage:

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Ahah! I would love to see them! And also couldn't it be helpful to raise the click numbers????

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's the disadvanage of being famous. It's like living in a house made of glass, and they splash false news about you. Don't worry; things will fall into place. 

15 hours ago, Martin123 said:

Oh my god these two retards stink of spiritual ego miles ahead.
I almost couldnt hear them through the sounds of their beads bumping into each other and I couldnt see into their face through the red dots.

#SorryNotSorry for harsh words but these 2, if I were to call something disgusting in spirituality, it would be this.

#Dogma #Pretense #Bullshit #IWouldNotComeNearThoseTwoPeople

I would much rather spend time with Teal.

So true dude (LMAO !!!).

@Annetta What do you think about the concepts she talks about ? She sounds logical, so I think she should be talking the right things. I don't care if she copied it from someone else, all that matter is that I need the techniques that work and concepts that are logically/experientially verifiable.