Loreena

How Do You Imagine Your Dream/ideal Life To Be ?

16 posts in this topic

:x

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

5 minutes ago, Loreena said:

How Do You Imagine Your Dream/ideal Life To Be ?

Be just yourself, whosoever you are, in tremendous acceptance, with no goal, with no ideal. All ideals are crap - scrap all of them. The ideal brings the split. The ideal means somewhere in the future one day. 

My dream life: not afraid, not stressed, healthy/no need to worry about medical problems, mentally healthy, happy.

@Prabhaker oh god, you shattered all of my imagination in under 15 minutes of posting the question. Could have waited for some more time lol...nevertheless I like your perspective on this... :(

giphy.gif

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

11 minutes ago, Loreena said:

you shattered all of my imagination

Jesus goes on saying again and again: “The kingdom of God is within you.” But you go on seeking it outside.

34 minutes ago, Annetta said:

My dream life: not afraid, not stressed, healthy/no need to worry about medical problems, mentally healthy, happy.

You are thinking that today is misery but tomorrow the doors of paradise will open, and this misery is just a means to reach that paradise tomorrow. Unless the tomorrow dies completely, unless the tomorrow drops completely, unless you become totally hopeless, no hope... only then will you see what misery is there where you are living. And once you become aware of the misery that you are living, you will drop it.

In the night, deep in sleep, you dream that you have become a king. You may be a beggar, or vice versa: you may be a king and you dream that you have become a beggar. But in that dream you are so identified you cannot think that it could be a dream. If you can think that it could be a dream, the dream will stop immediately. It will be broken, you will come out of it.

If you become alert a dream disappears; if you become alert of your misery, the misery disappears. You cling to it because you think it is not misery, or some happiness is hidden somewhere in it. It may be misery outwardly, but a deep treasure is hidden behind it, so you have to cling to it for that treasure.

Sing dance and be merry like Mirabai 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Prabhaker Very accurate.

dogchase.gif
I had a moment of clarity about this, earlier, before I fell asleep, that if I could just be in the moment that there would be no suffering, and it was like this for a few minutes before I realized that I wanted more than where I am at.  And it returned.  And it's true that when all hope is lost, that's when I'm at the very bottom of it all.

It's not fun to know, even less so to daydream about it.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Living in a cabin "village" in the woods in a very yearround warm place with people interessted in health and spirituality.

Having my own perma-culture-ish farm with fruit trees, chickens and cows. Also with different kinds of animals like turtles (to eat the weeds of the farm!), rescue animals and much more <3. The place needs to be something where you can live independent (make your own clothes and everything).

Really living "wild" so to say. That would be so amazing if that would be possible!

But then, i still would like to sometimes live in the city.

Edited by mudita

On 5/6/2017 at 1:23 PM, Prabhaker said:

Be just yourself, whosoever you are, in tremendous acceptance, with no goal, with no ideal. All ideals are crap - scrap all of them. The ideal brings the split. The ideal means somewhere in the future one day. 

Fuck you thats bullshit bro haha.

I see what you mean but no ideals arent that horrible when applied from an enlightened perspective :)

how about enlightened civilization? How's that for an ideal ❤️

But of course most people first have to move into the place of iealesness, until they can embrace the wellbeing of all.

Good words :)

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Cannot imagine something better than what is this moment. I tried, though. Couldn't come up with something.

My dream/ideal life would be an ideal dream life.

I see life as buying tickets for the lottery. Us humans I think have won big time with our current lives, but there is a much bigger ticket to be won, and it is the experience of Heaven.

The Golden ticket. A story in which things work out for you big time. I would say Ekhart Tolle is living a golden ticket. Living heaven right now..

I want that, but it is forbidden for me, because of horrific deeds that I've done in past lives.

While i dont know who that one is, who is being judged, I know I need to drop him, in order to be free.

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

It doesn't matter whatsoever what I want. I strived so much for objectives, people and all than kind of stuff and it didn't show up, but, looking now, retrospectively, I can see that it was great that I haven't got those things. 

We all have a destiny, but dreaming is not forbidden, even though you can say that the ability to have big dreams is also deterministic. We'll never know, I guess. Just enjoy every single day at its fullest, because it'll never come back. We ain't getting any younger. 

Experience shapes us each day passing by, so I can't fully draw my future life, as I'm trying to paint the now. Career wise, I'm opting for the Officer Police Academy, as it's something serious and worth while pursuing, because it involves helping society and maintaining order. 

Ain't it funny how men think?

They made the bomb, they are extinct.