Leo Gura

Leo's Blog Discussion Mega-Thread

9,728 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Staples said:

Hahaha.

Screen_Shot_2018-12-12_at_1.02.39_PM.jpg

lumopabo.gif


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura Severe ocd i'm sure i had it, because of everything i experienced because of it. However bipolar and schizophrenia, i'm less sure. 

I am not denying your diagnoses, I am saying that they don't necessarily say anything about psychedelic use. Diagnoses are not normative.

I had a bipolar girlfriend who handled psychedelics fine.

You can't know things without testing.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Clarence Nice share.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great last blog post, but I'm afraid it will be strawmanned and misunderstood. Still, thanks for putting high quality and truthful content even when it's hard.


God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty.  We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes Wise, Virtuous and AWAKE. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life GOD is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, because The Sun shines through All: Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To contemplate how Human Rigths are invented is deep. But is simple. Try to claim human rigths for a Aligator running towards you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now