Loreena

There Is No Real Love In This World.

90 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Shin said:

You know that thing we each have in common, since we're all one.

People need perspective of an enlightened master too, what's the harm if one parrot is parroting on this forum, while all others are genuinely helping each other.

I love myself. Has deeper value to understand one emotion.

I love you. Has value of hello or showing compassion or understanding.

If we all united as one love. Then love is all and has no value as word. Only feeling of mutual.

Love is used to express higher compassion for children. 

Or perhaps its just brainwash to keep us conditioned in false reality behind a fat fucking lie so one can love being lost forever.

25 minutes ago, Shin said:

The harm is to yourself.

I am ready to bear all harm. It will not be a disaster if one person fails to develop his potential , when rest of the members of form are developing their potential by sharing their own views.

Edited by Prabhaker

@Loreena maybe that craving for affection is a sign from god?

Have you noticed that no matter how much you snuggle up to someone, or no matter how close and intimate you be with someone, you can never quite get to the place you want to get? You can never quite get close enough?

You can never quite expose yourself enough to get all that love and affection you want? You want infinite love right? You want to be really close to your bf and family? You want to keep going until you almost be one with that person, become those people?

And its so frustrating, because the physical world is stopping you! Stopping you from being close to them. You yearn to love them and be with them so much, but they are so far away.

... if you would just let go of that boundary, of all boundaries, let yourself be infinitely close with them, stop being confined to your body, and be the people you want to be close with.

Then that craving will be fulfilled, with tears coming down your eyes too...

you don't need to hug them physically to get all that juicy love you want, all you need to do is hug them with awareness.

@Shin it depends though, seeing a sexy woman down the street, that's not real love, thats experience/sensation seeking, like eating chocolate.

8 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

@Loreena maybe that craving for affection is a sign from god?

Have you noticed that no matter how much you snuggle up to someone, or no matter how close and intimate you be with someone, you can never quite get to the place you want to get? You can never quite get close enough?

You can never quite expose yourself enough to get all that love and affection you want? You want infinite love right? You want to be really close to your bf and family? You want to keep going until you almost be one with that person, become those people?

And its so frustrating, because the physical world is stopping you! Stopping you from being close to them. You yearn to love them and be with them so much, but they are so far away.

... if you would just let go of that boundary, of all boundaries, let yourself be infinitely close with them, stop being confined to your body, and be the people you want to be close with.

Then that craving will be fulfilled, with tears coming down your eyes too...

you don't need to hug them physically to get all that juicy love you want, all you need to do is hug them with awareness.

@Shin it depends though, seeing a sexy woman down the street, that's not real love, thats experience/sensation seeking, like eating chocolate.

That was brilliant. You nailed it down right on the spot. Others here couldn't quite grasp the nature of the question because it was a little fuzzy and abstract. But you got the subliminal meaning of it. Thanks for your understanding and contribution. It was great. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

10 hours ago, Loreena said:

There is no real love in this world.

Oh nooo...

a3d905d6785198fb391645bcfe54b725.jpg

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

Of course, love and lust aren't the same :)

http://www.drjudithorloff.com/Free-Articles/Difference-Between-Love-and-Lust.htm

Watch out ladies, if one of these signs appear, you are in trouble:

• A little voice in your gut says “danger” or “beware.”
  • You have a sense of malaise, discomfort, or feeling drained after you’re together.
  • Your attraction feels destructive or dark.
  • You’re uncomfortable with how this person is treating you, but you’re afraid that if you mention it, you’ll push him or her away.
Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 minutes ago, Lai said:

Oh nooo...

a3d905d6785198fb391645bcfe54b725.jpg

People love animals, birds, money, cars houses, because it is very difficult to find real love among human beings.

2 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

People love animals, birds, money, cars houses, because it is very difficult to find real love among human beings.

Dude... o.O

No matter how much you read from and quote your guru, you will never "understand" love until you experience it yourself.

My childhood template likes to pick out mates that are completely the opposite of me so that I have to chase their approval in order to, oddly enough, avoid finding love.  It's like reenacting some weird parental thing.
Maybe it's like that for other people, too?  You end up being attracted to someone who's similar to the parent you liked the least, but wanted the most approval from?

On the spiritual journey, there are different sorts of relationships.

• Karmic relationships are similar to the parent/child template and is full of lust, delusions and teaches a person about their weaknesses - it is usually destructive.  People usually confuse karmic relations for twin flames because of the intensity.  From what I have read, after dealing with karmic relations, one will usually sync up to the proper partner.
  • Soul mates are like really close friends, they're the easiest relationship to be in - full of love and fun.
  • Twin flame relationships are a mix of the other two, love and destruction.  These folks are usually perfect mirrors to one another, they'll sync up and grow and heal from one another.

I have only experienced karma thus far, so don't really have an understanding of the other two.
Maybe someday, who knows.
I'll make something beautiful with the idea of it in mind.

8 minutes ago, Annetta said:

You end up being attracted to someone who's similar to the parent you liked the least, but wanted the most approval from?

For years I was believing the same. To me these all are theories. And I dont believe opposites attract each other. I believe like attracts like. And that is not because Im into abe teachings,that's from personal experience.

I used to like a guy so much,but he had no similarities with my dad. So...

Edited by egoeimai

@egoeimai I hope so.  It would be cool to date another artist!  
I wanna find a guy who's like, "Babe!  You made that for me?"
"Yeah..."
"You're so special to me, that's beautiful, babygirl."
"...thanks."
"Where do you want to hang it?"
"With the other ones, wherever.  I don't care."
"How about here?"
"Ok."
"What's the meaning behind this one?"
"Well, I'll tell you a story..."

My ideal mate will be kind and caring, warm, sensitive, intuitive, he will have a natural gift for guiding people, he won't mind that I'm a little bit crazy, I'll feel safe and like he always knows what's best, he will be the Diego Rivera to my Freida Kahlo.  Someday.

What is your ideal man?

@egoeimai I still do.
I have a counterpart!
He's out there, somewhere...
(I tried to rep you but I am out of points. :()

Edited by Annetta

26 minutes ago, Dingus said:

You can't become god as a person. Love is unconditional, the person is conditional, this will always be the case.

When a Buddha loves, Jesus loves, but their love demands nothing in return. Their love is given for the sheer joy of giving it; it is not a bargain. Only at the highest peak, when love is not a relationship any more, when love becomes a state of your being  – but only at the highest peak. That is possible only if love becomes more and more meditative.

At the lowest, love is just a political relationship.

9 hours ago, Annetta said:

What is your ideal man?

My idea of an ideal man:

Attractive inside and out, has good integrity and character, honest, loving, courageous, faithful to his beliefs, loyal to others, protective, smart, friendly.

I present you my ideal man:

Lucky-220.jpg

My idea of a woman's ideal man:

iideal-man.jpg

@jse I once knew a dude, he was interested in me - he was a gourmet chef, an artist, tall, handsome, clean and he had the same name as a certain Superman actor.  He was too good.

Cute dog, is that one of yours?

8 minutes ago, Annetta said:

Cute dog, is that one of yours?

Yes, that is "Lucky".  Today is his passing-away 3rd anniversary.
He taught me a lot, and is missed very much.

Jose-0272.jpg