bebotalk

Fighting back

153 posts in this topic

On 4/14/2024 at 8:03 PM, Princess Arabia said:

I knew I would be the one, reprimanded, like I said. This is why the gender wars will continue. When a woman speaks up, she gets shunned. Nothing this guy says is of value to anyone who hates women. @Emeraldgives results. This guy spreads hate. I will leave this thread but it is not without thinking that men will get away with more disgraceful things than women will. They get empathy for their hate, while women get reprimanded for speaking out. I've seen where OP told  @Sugarcoatcurse words probably worse than what i said to him and nothing was said to him. Hes constantly speaking down to forum members and nothing is publicly said. If he gets warnings, they are useless because he's still doing it. Not just expressing his opinions, but actually cursing.

Unfortunately men here feel too humbled in our presence and more so, when we speak our truth, so they have the need to humble us back by limiting our freedom of speech.

The world will be a beautiful place when men cease to feel so insecure and humbled near us. No spiritual pretty words or God awakenings can hide this pity and embarrassing behavior towards women.

Let Love In

Posted (edited)

@Lila9 She told someone to fuck off and didn’t even get a warning point.

I asked her not to respond because I thought she was gonna contribute to the thread being a worse conflict than it was. Not because of her gender solely. This thread is contextually sensitive.  

I had to make a judgment call in the moment, this isn’t an exact science. 

Of course, it’s up to her. But, I’d appreciate us working this out and sharing resources and constructive opinions. 

I don’t appreciate being demonized like that actually. 

Perhaps I could have communicated with her better, and I acknowledge that. I’m always growing as a person. 

People have been making some meaningful contributions to this thread and I appreciate that. 

Posts about:

1. Self reflection

2. Self honesty 

3. Vulnerability 

4. Questioning thoughts and beliefs

5. Taking ownership of your triggers

6. Self love and self forgiveness..

7. Introspection 

8. Healthy relating

9. Dating advice 

10. Understanding 

People have posted about lots of positive things despite the conflict nature of this thread. 

I am bulldozing here for a reason. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 4/13/2024 at 9:48 PM, bebotalk said:

They're humans. they aren't special. who says they are or should be seen as such? pretty women are universally toxic.

Humans are as special as you make them out to be. Have you ever had a pet dog, cat, anyone you viewed as special in your life? Cats are experienced as magical and divinely amazing by some, and like annoying repetitive poop monsters by others.

What makes pretty men universally toxic?

Saying pretty woman are universally toxic is a toxic statement/belief in itself but you seem 100 percent certain in your view, so there doesn’t seem to be anything to say

Posted (edited)

My older sister is pretty and growing up with her I can say with confidence that she was not toxic, at least not by human standards, only an uplifting force towards everyone.

So 1 not toxic woman, against the statement all pretty women are toxic, simply does not compute. Unless you view yourself as the absolute center of the universe

Edited by Myioko

Posted (edited)

What if something was so painful it looked evil and toxic?

What would a mature view on women be?

What if I was consuming a bunch of toxic media telling me lies and only showing me a small sliver of what was true?

What if what was popularly shared on social media was actually a misrepresentation of women?

What if I was wrong? What is the risk of admitting this to myself and others?

How would I feel without these painful thoughts and stories I’ve been repeating?

Is it true to make broad sweeping statements about a group or entire gender in this context?

Deep under my pain and hate what do I desperately want but fear I can’t have it don’t deserve?

Is it absolutely true I can’t get what I want? Is it absolutely true there isn’t goodness around me?

If I really feel into this, am I holding double standards? Am I hiding from a  truth I know is there deep down? 

Am I willing to admit I don’t know?

Is it really true that I’m imperfect or broken in some way?

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

9 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Lila9 She told someone to fuck off and didn’t even get a warning point.

I asked her not to respond because I thought she was gonna contribute to the thread being a worse conflict than it was. Not because of her gender solely. This thread is contextually sensitive.  

I had to make a judgment call in the moment, this isn’t an exact science. 

Of course, it’s up to her. But, I’d appreciate us working this out and sharing resources and constructive opinions. 

I don’t appreciate being demonized like that actually. 

Perhaps I could have communicated with her better, and I acknowledge that. I’m always growing as a person. 

People have been making some meaningful contributions to this thread and I appreciate that. 

Posts about:

1. Self reflection

2. Self honesty 

3. Vulnerability 

4. Questioning thoughts and beliefs

5. Taking ownership of your triggers

6. Self love and self forgiveness..

7. Introspection 

8. Healthy relating

9. Dating advice 

10. Understanding 

People have posted about lots of positive things despite the conflict nature of this thread. 

I am bulldozing here for a reason. 

I understand that your intention wasn't to stop her from commenting solely based on her gender.

I didn't look exactly at what was happening between you, so my post is not directed towards you specifically.

I saw her post and could relate to the feelings she expressed because I feel the same.

Many men here might not be very conscious of their gender bias when they interact with women here, but we as women are very conscious of it, and it's painful.

We are not many women here, and it's nice to see another woman expressing a feeling that I share.

Let Love In

On 4/13/2024 at 1:22 AM, bebotalk said:

Over the past few weeks, I've had the following discourse with pretty women:

- Shouted at a group of pretty women, as they purposely cut in line in front of me at McDonald's. they looked shocked, but I didn't care. it's the norm not to cut lines. Being born with a pretty face or nice body doesn't give one a right to circumvent social norms. If that bothers people, then not everybody comes from your shoddy environment or possesses similarly shoddy comprehension. 

- Told one in their face on a train not to touch me, as she and her friend were literally leaning into me on a train station platform. Mind your own space, one doesn't need to touch another. 

- Scolded another hottie, when she asked me for directions to the nearest supermarket whilst I was sitting in a city centre park, eating sandwiches. As she asked me when literally had a mouthful of food, and thus couldn't speak, but she got "irate" at me not responding immediately. Yes, the world revolves around you. You're so cognitively shot that you don't get that basic truth that it DOES NOT revolve around you, since you were raised in a shoddy and pushy environment, like most pretty women seemingly. 

Since women are hot are enemies, and act as such, I treat them as such.

You and I know that the core reason you hate and harm beautiful girls is because you love and admire them, but they don't love you back.

You reminded me of Elliot Rodger. I read his manifesto a few years ago. He hated girls because of the same reason I stated above. Initially, he did the things you did. I even remember him pouring hot coffee to a beautiful girl who he couldn't get. xD You and he are dangerous, but also pathetic.

I'm issuing a strong warning: If you continue down that pathetic and twisted path, you'll end up the way Elliot did. After all the harm he inflicted on beautiful girls, he eventually murdered them before murdering himself.

Here's a recent case of mass murder committed by a twisted Australian a few days ago, who might have been walking a similar path to you and Elliot. The 40-year-old Joel Cauchi also struggled with sexually attracting girls because of his poor social skills and schizophrenia.

I know you're too selfish to try to put yourself in the shoes of beautiful girls. But I think it's better if I talk about their perspectives. Yes, many of them may come across as rude, arrogant, or entitled because they possess the power of physical beauty. And you can't really blame them. If you were a man with a beautiful face and body, emitting masculine energy, and highly sexually attractive to girls, you couldn't help but be very self-confident or even arrogant.

Beautiful girls capture the hearts of dozens of boys in person, and hundreds, even thousands more on the internet, every day. That's how powerful they are. It's the reason they can earn a living without exerting as much effort as everybody else does. That's the power of their physical beauty. Their entitlement and arrogance are understandable. The beautiful girls who are confident but not arrogant are the mentally mature ones.

Another strong reason beautiful girls can appear rude and arrogant is because they feel they need to. Throughout their teenage and adult lives, tens of thousands of boys have hit on them. At work, male colleagues hit on them almost daily. Every time they walk down the street, a dozen male pedestrians hit on them. Inside the mall, another dozen horny boys, including pickup artists, hit on them. This constant, repetitive sexual aggression from boys makes beautiful girls feel repulsed and exhausted. It's important to note that almost all of these advances are UNWANTED from the perspective of the beautiful girls, constituting forms of sexual harassment.

How would you feel if an ugly and dirty male Indian homosexual with bad English approached you and initiated unwanted sexual contact? You would feel repulsed, correct? Now, imagine experiencing that scenario multiple times every day. It would undoubtedly make you feel extremely repulsed and annoyed; you might want to murder that homosexual.

That's how beautiful girls frequently feel. They endure various forms of sexual harassment almost daily, leading some to develop defense mechanisms such as aggression, rudeness, or arrogance to deflect unwanted advances. Beautiful girls aren't as physically strong as males, so their defense mechanisms are often subtle, indirect, or aggressive but non-physical. These mechanisms are sensible and valid. Beautiful girls have the right to say NO to horny boys the same way you have the right to say NO to that ugly Indian homosexual. (I'm not being racist to Indians. I remember this user complaining about Indian callers with bad English, hence an Indian homosexual is a suitable example.)

How do I know these things? I also frequently experience what beautiful girls experience. I'm not bragging but I must acknowledge that I tend to sexually attract beautiful girls (and ugly ones), and male homosexuals and bisexuals. Possessing beauty is a gift from God but it is also a curse. I frequently endure unwanted sexual advances, and most of them leave me feeling repulsed and annoyed - it amounts to sexual harassment. There's only a small percentage of girls who I want to fuck or impregnate.

I'm lucky because I can defend myself from sexual predators. Male homosexuals and bisexuals are much more sexually aggressive than girls but they fear and respect me, hence their sexual aggression towards me is implicit and subtle. Just a few hours ago, I deflected an implicit sexual aggression from a male homosexual neighbor via screaming at him and calling him a fagg0t until he walked away. I made my defense mechanism explicit because the implicit sexual aggression had happened too many times and my implicit defense mechanism was not enough to stop it. Humans are too greedy and immature to stop their shit.  

I feel very sorry for beautiful girls because they tend to be easy targets for sexual predators. And beautiful girls tend to endure explicit sexual aggression from horny boys, resulting in significant mental-emotional pain. And in some cases, beautiful girls are even murdered by these sexual predators as documented by the video below.

If you have some remaining goodness and sanity in you. Try to understand what I said. You can't blame beautiful girls and you can't hate them that much. You are free to dislike them but STOP harming them.

@Myioko I forgive him and know he is a good person. He can take accountability and improve. He can have a beautiful girl in his life in a meaningful way. Give it time.

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

On 16/04/2024 at 7:07 PM, jimwell said:

You and I know that the core reason you hate and harm beautiful girls is because you love and admire them, but they don't love you back.

You reminded me of Elliot Rodger. I read his manifesto a few years ago. He hated girls because of the same reason I stated above. Initially, he did the things you did. I even remember him pouring hot coffee to a beautiful girl who he couldn't get. xD You and he are dangerous, but also pathetic.

I'm issuing a strong warning: If you continue down that pathetic and twisted path, you'll end up the way Elliot did. After all the harm he inflicted on beautiful girls, he eventually murdered them before murdering himself.

Here's a recent case of mass murder committed by a twisted Australian a few days ago, who might have been walking a similar path to you and Elliot. The 40-year-old Joel Cauchi also struggled with sexually attracting girls because of his poor social skills and schizophrenia.

I know you're too selfish to try to put yourself in the shoes of beautiful girls. But I think it's better if I talk about their perspectives. Yes, many of them may come across as rude, arrogant, or entitled because they possess the power of physical beauty. And you can't really blame them. If you were a man with a beautiful face and body, emitting masculine energy, and highly sexually attractive to girls, you couldn't help but be very self-confident or even arrogant.

Beautiful girls capture the hearts of dozens of boys in person, and hundreds, even thousands more on the internet, every day. That's how powerful they are. It's the reason they can earn a living without exerting as much effort as everybody else does. That's the power of their physical beauty. Their entitlement and arrogance are understandable. The beautiful girls who are confident but not arrogant are the mentally mature ones.

Another strong reason beautiful girls can appear rude and arrogant is because they feel they need to. Throughout their teenage and adult lives, tens of thousands of boys have hit on them. At work, male colleagues hit on them almost daily. Every time they walk down the street, a dozen male pedestrians hit on them. Inside the mall, another dozen horny boys, including pickup artists, hit on them. This constant, repetitive sexual aggression from boys makes beautiful girls feel repulsed and exhausted. It's important to note that almost all of these advances are UNWANTED from the perspective of the beautiful girls, constituting forms of sexual harassment.

How would you feel if an ugly and dirty male Indian homosexual with bad English approached you and initiated unwanted sexual contact? You would feel repulsed, correct? Now, imagine experiencing that scenario multiple times every day. It would undoubtedly make you feel extremely repulsed and annoyed; you might want to murder that homosexual.

That's how beautiful girls frequently feel. They endure various forms of sexual harassment almost daily, leading some to develop defense mechanisms such as aggression, rudeness, or arrogance to deflect unwanted advances. Beautiful girls aren't as physically strong as males, so their defense mechanisms are often subtle, indirect, or aggressive but non-physical. These mechanisms are sensible and valid. Beautiful girls have the right to say NO to horny boys the same way you have the right to say NO to that ugly Indian homosexual. (I'm not being racist to Indians. I remember this user complaining about Indian callers with bad English, hence an Indian homosexual is a suitable example.)

How do I know these things? I also frequently experience what beautiful girls experience. I'm not bragging but I must acknowledge that I tend to sexually attract beautiful girls (and ugly ones), and male homosexuals and bisexuals. Possessing beauty is a gift from God but it is also a curse. I frequently endure unwanted sexual advances, and most of them leave me feeling repulsed and annoyed - it amounts to sexual harassment. There's only a small percentage of girls who I want to fuck or impregnate.

I'm lucky because I can defend myself from sexual predators. Male homosexuals and bisexuals are much more sexually aggressive than girls but they fear and respect me, hence their sexual aggression towards me is implicit and subtle. Just a few hours ago, I deflected an implicit sexual aggression from a male homosexual neighbor via screaming at him and calling him a fagg0t until he walked away. I made my defense mechanism explicit because the implicit sexual aggression had happened too many times and my implicit defense mechanism was not enough to stop it. Humans are too greedy and immature to stop their shit.  

I feel very sorry for beautiful girls because they tend to be easy targets for sexual predators. And beautiful girls tend to endure explicit sexual aggression from horny boys, resulting in significant mental-emotional pain. And in some cases, beautiful girls are even murdered by these sexual predators as documented by the video below.

If you have some remaining goodness and sanity in you. Try to understand what I said. You can't blame beautiful girls and you can't hate them that much. You are free to dislike them but STOP harming them.

hehehehe lol

What makes you think you can "read me" like this? Odd that "wise people" have this level of social discourse. What else do you "think" you know? loooool.

Your attempt to "scope" me will just lead me to being more abrasive than I normally would have been.

I don't date. your inane and comically baseless assumption has no real merit.

Moreover, what's Indian people's relevance here? I'm not Indian, nor do I think about them often. 

Your entire points are based on a misconception in your mind - Mr. "wise and expert communicator".

As for Eliot Rodgers, I'm not dumb enough to assume any pretty woman owes me dating and sex. 

I'd further argue that people of integrity and decency can acknowledge "privilege" and overcome such. We're not slaves to our circumstances, and whilst circumstances control our lives we can overcome them. 

I've said numerous times that it's not about dating. It's about their overall toxic attitude. Nobody has to contend with them. It's not my fault they lack basic awareness, and that people can and will respond to their behaviour.

Edited by bebotalk

What's amusing here is the double standard.

Apparently, it's fine for people to be racist. there is a right to be racist, as many would say.

but this isn't extended to all prejudices. lol.

Why not?

Surely it doesn't take much mental energy to be consistent with one's values.

I believe it's just how people were raised in their temples. their gurus/pastors taught them bravado and false confidence, so evidently they believe their attitudes are better off. No one person's perspectives are ever a "social benchmark". 

Posted (edited)

On 15/04/2024 at 10:38 PM, Myioko said:

My older sister is pretty and growing up with her I can say with confidence that she was not toxic, at least not by human standards, only an uplifting force towards everyone.

So 1 not toxic woman, against the statement all pretty women are toxic, simply does not compute. Unless you view yourself as the absolute center of the universe

With respect, you're not going to be very objective regarding a close family member. It's like those mothers on TV who say their criminally-minded children are such "good kids". They actually believe it. Humans can be blinded and we're not computers. none of us. it's not how humans think or reason or process the world around us.

So pretty women are not superior. they are not people who should be looked up towards. 

You'd probably use some spiritualist logic to disprove my point, when it's totally valid. People are biased. I am. Every human is! it's funny how spiritualist ignore facts to suit their own agendas, and claim to be "expert" at sociality.

"the Sun is a ball of plasma"

"cool, bruh, thanks for the fact!"

"And humans don't think nor reason like computers"

"NOOO! FALSE!!!"

Edited by bebotalk