Princess Arabia

What Are Your Biggest Pet Peeves

66 posts in this topic

People who are all talk but cannot listen. Fascinating but seriously annoying.

7 hours ago, Jayson G said:

@Leo Gura I noticed that lol .. I always wondered why you started a forum? Don't you enjoy your solitude more? and also it's a lot of work, and there's a lot of human bullshit to deal with whereas with your videos you can just focus on intelligence and philosophy? 

No hate, I get a lot of value from the forum, but I have wondered this for a while

Things are not what they seem. Sometimes people's biggest pet peeve is their greatest joy. They're just annoyed they can't seem to figure out why or how to not care as much, or for whatever reason. Something will not bother you if you don't have some form of emotional attachment to it. Just saying. Also not saying this is the case here, but just take what someone says, in this context, with a grain of salt.

One Love....

Middle-aged and up Women being all up in my business then calling security when I go to a park, stare at my car in the parking lot, run when I step out the car to vacuum it at the car wash, watching me 😂.

• Feminist 

On 4/10/2024 at 9:59 AM, Felliks said:

Girls who over-sexualize themselves in inappropriate places. I see girls dressing overtly and over the top in a public institution (read - college).

I wouldn't stop it for the world but when I see a pair of buttocks in yoga pants at the study place, it just frustrates me. We don't have the social way of handling it other than the dress code, which isn't enforced (at all).

It's just off and they don't care, men have rejected that standard, and we all enjoy them.

Then don't look at me weird when i look at you to the extent of your revealing skin :D if you wear a crop, I will stare on purpose, what's weird about that?

In other news, me over-sexualizing girls.

Yes!

*Pet peeve: having to walk through the gym staring at the floor.

*Pet peeve: Taking photos of their sexual assets, posting it on social media, then go out in public half-naked and are disgusted if you dare look at their body. Then they say "Don't look at my ass"; "Men sexually objectify us". 

I love the way they dress, it's erotic. My eyes cannot resist🤪.

• Feminist 

Posted (edited)

On 4/10/2024 at 11:09 AM, Princess Arabia said:

Oh my, i hope this thread doesn't turn into a sexual debate about what women wear. Well, to be fair, if it's a pet peeve, its a pet peeve. But just to let you know, if a female wears a pair of pants tight or not, that's not her oversexualizing, that's you sexualizing her. Just so you know, a woman's body is a woman's body, it would be very terrible and traumatizing if we had to wake up everyday and worry about how we can dress today to not sexualize ourselves, to dress appropriately so that horny men won't see what we're wearing as sexualizing ourselves and that certain clothes will naturally reveal our figures without us even trying. That would be such mental agony to have to worry about those things just because it is troublesome to men to see us in something called a yoga pants. It gets frustrating to us since we just call ourselves just wearing certain clothes we like and thinks it's comfortable or feminine or whatever and guys think we're wearing it for them or guys get turned on by it then blame us for that when were not even thinking about them sometimes when we choose to wear certain clothes. Sometimes women wear certain clothes to try and attract men, yes, but even those same women aren't doing it all the time even when they wear revealing clothes. 

We don't care what women wear. We care about being seen as a creep or making them feel uncomfortable for looking at, and admiring the beauty of a woman wearing beautiful clothing which: outlines their sexual parts with definition, see through clothing, shows more than just skin. 

Personally, I think it's quite amazing and rebellious.

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist 

Posted (edited)

On 4/10/2024 at 11:54 PM, Twentyfirst said:

All I am saying is you should try to convince a population of men that dressing what they would call slutty isn't actually slutty. Let me know how that works out for you 

Slutty, relative to American culture. What do you call women who wear absolutely nothing at a Nude Beach in Europe?🤫

• Feminist 

@Princess Arabia

On 2024-04-10 at 7:43 AM, Princess Arabia said:

Mine is delayed texting. When somebody texts and I promptly return their text and they take forever to respond to my text. Then, when they finally respond, I promptly respond again, and they take forever again. Put this on repeat and the one conversation will last for hours, with it ending with a text from me with no response until a new text about another topic emerges and I am in decision mode as to whether to promptly respond or just take my time when suddenly I get a text back before I even responded saying.....???, as in what's taking you so long to respond. The nerve.

Mine is being xenophobic and sexting, Xenomorph spitting on the microphone so sexist. When I get texted, from right to left, I promptly start right but exist left, best exist. This forever back and forth has me Netflix and chill. I need respite, not ponds to ponder on from despite, but these horny guys can't buy the hint I, broadcast onto their minds on. So like, I switch the stove on, slow boils these horny frogs off!

REPEAT AND REHEAT!

REPEAT AND REHEAT!

REPEAT AND REHEAT!

REPEAT AND REHEAT!

For peat's sake, take a chill pill and slow the hell down. Peat takes Infinity to form itself on, eating itself for millennia onwards beneath a grave of marshy dead trees. Lanes hours long, traffic so dark, 1 conversation creates vexation, duration so long it prevents vernation, finalization of frustration that this crustacean gotta pick apart frogs long gone, prolongation is the blame game Elon's elongated musket can't bam off, that's why he got a Lexicon freak man, a groupie with a coupon to BJ for free, when he needs to jam off his musky D for FREE! Plus a Rogue like fake G.I Joe Rogan Josh who lost the plot, lost the cause, lost a lot of common sense when high on the weeds, and high on needle phobia, WHAT A GOAT! 

REPEAT AND REHEAT!

REPEAT AND REHEAT!

REPEAT AND REHEAT!

REPEAT AND REHEAT!

REPEAT AND REHEAT!

REPEAT AND REHEAT!

REPEAT AND REHEAT!

REPEAT AND REHEAT!

Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Princess Arabia

Mine is being xenophobic and sexting, Xenomorph spitting on the microphone so sexist. When I get texted, from right to left, I promptly start right but exist left, best exist. This forever back and forth has me Netflix and chill. I need respite, not ponds to ponder on from despite, but these horny guys can't buy the hint I, broadcast onto their minds on. So like, I switch the stove on, slow boils these horny frogs off!

REPEAT AND REHEAT!

REPEAT AND REHEAT!

REPEAT AND REHEAT!

REPEAT AND REHEAT!

For peat's sake, take a chill pill and slow the hell down. Peat takes Infinity to form itself on, eating itself for millennia onwards beneath a grave of marshy dead trees. Lanes hours long, traffic so dark, 1 conversation creates vexation, duration so long it prevents vernation, finalization of frustration that this crustacean gotta pick apart frogs long gone, prolongation is the blame game Elon's elongated musket can't bam off, that's why he got a Lexicon freak man, a groupie with a coupon to BJ for free, when he needs to jam off his musky D for FREE! Plus a Rogue like fake G.I Joe Rogan Josh who lost the plot, lost the cause, lost a lot of common sense when high on the weeds, and high on needle phobia, WHAT A GOAT! 

REPEAT AND REHEAT!

REPEAT AND REHEAT!

REPEAT AND REHEAT!

REPEAT AND REHEAT!

REPEAT AND REHEAT!

REPEAT AND REHEAT!

REPEAT AND REHEAT!

REPEAT AND REHEAT!

wtf😂 I was reading that like a rap song and jammin'😂

Edited by Princess Arabia

One Love....

Posted (edited)

57 minutes ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

Slutty, relative to American culture. What do you call women who wear absolutely nothing at a Nude Beach in Europe?🤫

The poor clothes. I don't think they'd appreciate being called slutty. They deserve respect just the same as church clothes. After all, they didn't design themselves. Humans are always the ones labelling things, phht. I don't even pay it no mind anymore when people say slutty clothes. They're just parroting from some other human.

Edited by Princess Arabia

One Love....

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

The poor clothes. I don't think they'd appreciate being called slutty. They deserve respect just the same as church clothes. After all, they didn't design themselves. Humans are always the ones labelling things, phht.

What...?

He used that term. I was just trying to say it is only "slutty" relative to American culture. So I said what do you call women who 'WEAR' absolutely nothing at a nude beach in Eaurope?

• Feminist 

3 minutes ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

What...?

He used that term. I was just trying to say it is only "slutty" relative to American culture. So I said what do you call women who 'WEAR' absolutely nothing at a nude beach in Eaurope?

No, I was talking about him, not you. I was agreeing with you.

One Love....

2 hours ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

I call them idiots to be honest. Why would you run around naked? What are you trying to prove to everyone that you are somehow an exception?

1 hour ago, Twentyfirst said:

I call them idiots to be honest. Why would you run around naked? What are you trying to prove to everyone that you are somehow an exception?

Sorry you feel that way. Hope you can heal and maybe understand skin is skin and doesn't mean you are this or that for showing it 🙏😑🙏

• Feminist 

A pet peeve of mine is nasal congestion 

Why did the pizza maker go broke? Because they couldn't make enough dough!

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

A pet peeve of mine is nasal congestion 

its the damn seed oils

It's Love.

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

No, I was talking about him, not you. I was agreeing with you.

Ohhhh I re read it and got the joke. You were talking about the clothes not the original argument. 😭

• Feminist 

39 minutes ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

Sorry you feel that way. Hope you can heal and maybe understand skin is skin and doesn't mean you are this or that for showing it 🙏😑🙏

So the entire world wearing clothes for thousands and thousands of years and trillions spent on clothing and I am the weird one

3 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

When somebody has to exaggerate their point, it loses merit in my book. Nobody runs around naked. But it sounds better to say it like that so your complaint seems legit.

One Love....

On 4/11/2024 at 8:27 AM, Princess Arabia said:

That's it?

Hehe just one more, 

If I could choose just one pet peeve, It would be that I haaaaaaaate it how microwaves beep incessantly if not opened! 

2 minutes ago, Myioko said:

Hehe just one more, 

If I could choose just one pet peeve, It would be that I haaaaaaaate it how microwaves beep incessantly if not opened! 

How about another, and another, and another. Better yet, probably shorter list if you name what you like and is not a pet peeve, hehe.

One Love....