Majed

does pick up even work ?

42 posts in this topic

"My count" is in the double-digits and I've never had been "rejected" (or maybe I only shoot shots that would go in?....meh)

Point is OP: Seems like you are slipping into a "beta/incel"-like mindset; imo, if you are being rejected consecutively with no sign of interest, you are doing something very wrong/your being is still missing something.

This is extremely hard to diagnose through text on a forum but I would immediately recommend for you to reflect on: Your STATE (during your interactions), Your Charisma/Leadership (what are you offering to her and how is your delivery), and your physical appearance (obvious)

Good luck bud

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You need to make friends with guys who are good, follow them, and learn from them and watch their results.

I’m not sure what you mean exactly but I consider myself pretty good / pretty decent and I would Very Much prefer doing solo than having someone around me who don’t know what they are doing, especially beginners.

Even the guys who are okay ish / intermediate… I prefer to go solo than with them. Because if they do weird shit as my ”friend”, I am too associated with them in the girls mind.

I rather entertain the girls myself or drag some random guy on the spot / in the club who I feel could be okay-ish / good / decent at this and introduce him to the other girl.

I could see that winging with someone around my level could be really awesome but here in Helsinki, I haven’t really found anyone close to my level. At least not one who would fairly actively be going out.

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran

@Leo Gura are there even pick up guys in beirut i don't know 

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Proved my point. You're not in control. If you were, she'd be in your bed right now. All you're talking about here are just stories about why you messed up. Keeping you in the dream.

🥲 thanks for the pep talk. 

So what are you saying? I’m not in control. Yea I knew that but that doesn’t help.

My hands were shaking. This never used to happen that the hottest girls are approaching me. Usually it was okish girls who would advance on me once in a blue moon. I was like “how is this even happening?”. I need to get use to the new reality that top notch girls are interested in me which is totally out of my comfort zone at the moment. 

I think all of this is happening thanks to Joseph Rodriguez. His shit really works. 

Edited by StarStruck

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

So what are you saying? I’m not in control. Yea I knew that but that doesn’t help.

My point in saying what I said is not that it needs to help or not help. Acknowledging the shakiness and nervousness is enough. See it for what it is. The body responding. It's the stories as to why it's happening that i'm referring to, as in the belief and thoughts surrounding it like you just claimed it be because of Joseph Rodriques' teachings.

Now it's his teachings that made this girl approached you. You believe that and now you have to blame something or someone when the result you were looking for doesn't come to pass. Like how you called yourself whatever you called yourself and came up with a bunch of stories and reasons why the you messed up. They are just stories about what happened and now it strengthens your beliefs and now you think there is cause and effect at play. If that's the case you will have to give credit to what caused you to watch him in the first place and what caused that and what caused that and the source from which the teaching came and the source of that source and also blame things also. If you weren't nervous, it probably would have turned out differently, that's what you think, so now you have to blame the functions that the body goes through to react nervously.

You see what I mean, things are happening spontaneously without causes and effects. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

@Princess Arabia  you don’t believe in cause and effect? If I jumped from my balcony I believe bad shit will happen to my body. So in that sense I do believe in cause and effect and Newtonian physics  ….. But I also believe in quantum mechanics. In that realm all happens spontaneously.

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

you don’t believe in cause and effect? If I jumped from my balcony I believe bad shit will happen to my body

Yes, the body will be harmed, but that's because of the jump, not as a result of what someone said that made you jump. That's the difference. You felt nervous not because of all the stories behind it. The energy of nervousness appeared and you built a story behind it. Not everybody would have responded the same way so that should tell you that it was previous conditioning that caused the body to react that way. Your thoughts and ideas about her approaching you caused the nervousness, not the approach itself.

There is no cause and effects only responses. What do you think only the present moment means, the past is a memory, the future is a projection. Only what actually happened is Reality. Not your thoughts and ideas about it. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura are there even pick up guys in beirut i don't know 

That's a place I don't know. I don't know what the culture is like there.

If there is nightlife then you can do pickup.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Majed ofc. I personally met some that went there on and off. Check the game global group

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

@mmKay do you have a link ?

@Leo Gura there's night life but i don't know if there are pick up wingmen

Google game global 

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

On 4/7/2024 at 8:09 PM, Emerald said:

So, pickup will work eventually since it's a numbers game. But to be honest, I think that seeking to master community building and socialization in general (with all people) will go much further towards finding a relationship than cold approach and other pickup strategies.

Isnt the whole point of cold approaching is the develope good comminication skills?

PUA was always bullshit.

It was too focused on clubs and bars. Those aren't the only places to hang out in or engage in, or otherwise find women.

It's a very hyper-specific ideology that cannot apply to all, so it's trash in that regard alone, amongst others. 

Posted (edited)

@bebotalk yeah it reduces women to numbers. "Approach thousands of women" "450 approaches to get your first lay" wtf is that. a better approach would be to become the best version of yourself, work on your appearance, your dress, develop yourself in life, work on your finances. and also work on having friends and a social life, become a man that women find desirable.  and to do that just approaching women is not enough. you have to do personal development. plus i don't find clubs and bars enjoyable places, first of all there are drinks and alcohol. second of all too much loud music and people behaving in lawless ways. yes it is easy to get girls in this kind of environment but the cost is you have to stomach being out on such nights. plus what kind of girls are you gonna attract ? girls who drink, and hook up with strangers. no thank you

Edited by Majed

@Majed there is a balance between the traditional marriage method and becoming a pick up artist. and this method is called being casual and chill. not too much in the abstinence religious traditional method of no girls until marriage and dogmatic ways and not also too much in shallow materialistic hedonistic pursuits, where sex becomes just a number. a balance of finding a girl you like and connecting with her on a deep emotional level and spiritual level and afterwards connecting physically through sex. sex for sex sake isn't fulfilling. 

4 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Majed there is a balance between the traditional marriage method and becoming a pick up artist. and this method is called being casual and chill. not too much in the abstinence religious traditional method of no girls until marriage and dogmatic ways and not also too much in shallow materialistic hedonistic pursuits, where sex becomes just a number. a balance of finding a girl you like and connecting with her on a deep emotional level and spiritual level and afterwards connecting physically through sex. sex for sex sake isn't fulfilling. 

Quoting yourself? 

1 hour ago, Majed said:

@Princess Arabia yes because it is the follow up of the previous comment.

Oh ok. Didn't want the comment to not be noticed by the right quotee.

4 hours ago, Majed said:

plus i don't find clubs and bars enjoyable places, first of all there are drinks and alcohol. second of all too much loud music and people behaving in lawless ways. yes it is easy to get girls in this kind of environment but the cost is you have to stomach being out on such nights.

It's not easy. In this kind of environment, it's almost impossible for some of us to get any results.