James123

Guys, I have nothing left to say anymore, goodbye to everyone.

55 posts in this topic

The title sounds a bit suicidal.

It might be a good idea to retitle it as "Hey guys. I'm leaving the forum" so as not to worry people.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Posted (edited)

Why talk at all?

There was never anything we could say about the nature of anything in the first place, from a certain perspective.

Edited by UnbornTao

7 hours ago, Emerald said:

The title sounds a bit suicidal.

It might be a good idea to retitle it as "Hey guys. I'm leaving the forum" so as not to worry people.

Good point 

@James123Can you do that yourself?

I couldn't go anywhere, because going, coming, taking shit etc... Everything is identical. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

I couldn't go anywhere, because going, coming, taking shit etc... Everything is identical. 

It's ok. There's nothing to do about it, and nowhere to hide from it. It just is. ❤️

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's ok. There's nothing to do about it, and nowhere to hide from it. It just is. ❤️

❤️ Now Just lay back and love.

Edited by James123

Posted (edited)

Heh. Whenever I see one of these "Goodbye everyone, I am leaving the forum!!!" threads popping up, I am thinking to myself "yeah right, see you again in two weeks".

Q.E.D. xD

proxy-image(13).jpg

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

8 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Heh. Whenever I see one of these "Goodbye everyone, I am leaving the forum!!!" threads popping up, I am thinking to myself "yeah right, see you again in two weeks".

Q.E.D. xD

proxy-image(13).jpg

İn my case, you are right. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, James123 said:

İn my case, you are right. 

Not only in yours, my friend. ;)

I have seen users dropping a goodbye message every single week for months on end, lol. (I won't mention any names though, 'cause folks on here tend to be veeeeeeery touchy... especially the ones who claim that they aren't touchy at all. :P)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

37 minutes ago, James123 said:

❤️ Now Just lay back and love.

Laying back is a Doing, so is Loving:) That is not No Thing...Impossible to do No Thing while embodied, most impossible, even when motionless, completely silent mind, no thoughts, no desire, no perception or experience, the heart is still beating, lungs breathing, one has to disembodied to be totally No Thing, total loss of individuality, which is fine too:)

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

4 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Laying back is a Doing, so is Loving:) That is not No Thing...Impossible to do No Thing while embodied, most impossible, even when motionless, completely silent mind, no thoughts, no desire, no perception or experience, the heart is still beating, lungs breathing, one has to disembodied to be totally No Thing, total loss of individuality, which is fine too:)

When there is no mind, there is no individuality. Mind and you are a memory.

1 minute ago, James123 said:

When there is no mind, there is no individuality. Mind and you are a memory.

Yes Totally, now how to integrate it or dissolve into it???

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

13 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Yes Totally, now how to integrate it or dissolve into it???

Surrendering and letting go is the key. Meditation is the path to silence. 

23 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Not only in yours, my friend. ;)

I have seen users dropping a goodbye message every single week for months on end, lol. (I won't mention any names though, 'cause folks on here tend to be veeeeeeery touchy... especially the ones who claim that they aren't touchy at all. :P)

Good for you brother 😁 

55 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Q.E.D. xD

proxy-image(13).jpg

People who are seriously leaving, just leave. Like a phantom in the wind. Like a run-away teenager. Just boom, I wonder where the hell is so and so. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Q.E.D. xD

proxy-image(13).jpg

🤣

Isn't this thread kinda pointless. If you didn't just log in it would have been fine, no?

57 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

Isn't this thread kinda pointless. If you didn't just log in it would have been fine, no?

Nothing is pointless. Everything has a meaning and purpose. 

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, James123 said:

Nothing is pointless. Everything has a meaning and purpose. 

Also the opposite. Actually, it's the opposite, but I can't tell you that you have to figure that out for yourself. I have. Doesn't mean I'm nihilistic, quite the contrary. Realizing this, brings me peace even throughout the turmoil.

Edited by Princess Arabia

9 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Also the opposite. Actually, it's the opposite, but I can't tell you that you have to figure that out for yourself. I have. Doesn't mean I'm nihilistic, quite the contrary. Realizing this, brings me peace even throughout the turmoil.

What you write has a purpose, isn't it? İf not, why do you write?