Thought Art

Do you like nndmt?

57 posts in this topic

Do you like nndmt? If so why?

I am not sure what to make of it..

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Hopefully the below will be insightful for people who want to venture into DMT:

Personally not a fan, it was too chaotic for me during the come up and peak. The post 15-60 minute afterglow, depending upon your initial dose, is fantastic though for contemplation. Just a pain to have to go through the rollercoaster to get there.

To caveat though, I have only vaped NN and never tried oral ROA. Would like to try oral to see what the experience is like.

On another note, my deeply ingrained anxiety and depression which I suffered with since my teenage years, I’m in my 30s now, has been completely removed. I still suffer from anxiety when my body is in an extreme state; such as significant hunger, post alcohol use, and acute high caffeine intake. In a resting state I feel great, and post weight lifting session I feel at complete peace with existence.

Another big cost has been that I have suffered a complete physiological change. I can no longer consume poor quality food or alcohol without feeling ill; my digestive system is wrecked. I mainly have to eat single ingredient whole foods; I function best with high protein and fat, with low carbs. Effectively, my physiology tolerance to stress has been completely destroyed. I have googled these symptoms and can’t find any anecdotal stories from other users of DMT other than @Leo Gura, however I don’t know whether he would attribute his health conditions to DMT.

As reference, I consumed 1 gram over 7 months which was very intense. I would not recommend this approach at all; I only did so as I was ready to die for the truth, and in a way I have. I completely lost all material interest and effectively went insane. I was very fortunate to have a close friend who kept me grounded as I recovered over the last 18 months. My mental sanity is solid again and my awareness is exceptional; I would place myself firmly at the construct/ego aware EDT stage, with infrequent  bouts of unitive experiences under certain conditions.

Still however very keen to try 5 Meo DMT with the aim of 1 gram over 2-3 years. Just can’t find a supplier unfortunately.

If anyone has any questions, please ask and @ me.

@QVx Interesting, so you found it helped healing you?

I also find it healing. Don’t fully understand it. I’ve had multiple breaks through experiences into the impossible Mind scape thing. Seen many very interesting cool things. Realized reality isn’t material. Also a solipsism that is beyond human but it’s consciousness. 

I think prefer 5meodmt… but, realize each tool has its use..

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

@QVx Interesting, so you found it helped healing you?

I also find it healing. Don’t fully understand it. I’ve had multiple breaks through experiences into the impossible Mind scape thing. Seen many very interesting cool things. Realized reality isn’t material. Also a solipsism that is beyond human but it’s consciousness. 

I think prefer 5meodmt… but, realize each tool has its use..

@Thought Art

Phenomenal healing potential. Just a very misunderstood substance in my personal opinion.

People fall into the trap of the mind and create all sorts of meaning and unfortunately miss what’s happening. It literally shows you, you; the complete and utter mystery of yourself. It shows you experience itself and that there is no meaning, just being.

Yet we, our minds, want to make sense of it and in doing so we construct these fantastic stories. Yet the only story is the absolute experience of ourselves.

Don’t get me wrong, I have to really concentrate on being conscious of being conscious. Therefore, most of my experience is of the stories in the mind.

In a way, the dream is so beautiful it is no more or less than the realisation of the absolute of oneself.

Wherever one chooses to reside is a perfect choice.

I do believe that to get the most out of this substance is to do it alone, and then to share your experience with others. In doing so, you soon discover all this talk of god and infinity is nothing more than another experience of the mind.

It’s very much “if you know, you know”.

What a pleasure it is once one knows, without knowing, what has always been know. :) 

How did you find 5 Meo in comparison?

Posted (edited)

@QVx Very true,

I've done nnDMT alone and enjoyed it. I had "visual" where I saw azetc masks, impossible shapes, the world revealed itself to be a manifestation of infinite intelligence through this nnDMT induced opening of physical matter. I've sort of entered into those fractals people may know from images and videos related to nnDMT experience and skipped through some radical state channels before returning to this "human" one. It's very visual, its interesting, it's very beautiful. I have done it alone and with friends. The time with friends was in a park, by a tree while two guys played a digereedoo.  That was also very insightful. I felt one with everyone there.

5meodmt has no visuals. It creates a radical state of ego death and presence. It can reveal to you infinite, truth, Goodness, God, forgiveness, perfection, solipsism, nothingness, wisdom, purpose, why the universe exists, Why love is the truth, What healing is/ deep insights into the truth of healing and wholeness, paradox, etc. One of the most profound things is you realize that You Are Self Love. You just didn't know it. It can also change the way you contemplate and reveal some profound truths about yourself and reality. 5meodmt is truly a remarkable substance. It has also made me more loving once I tripped. Soon after the trip I began speaking to a guy who was really stressed and socially isolated. My loving acceptance and simply listening healed him. Then, he became much more loose, open and social. His glow returned. So, it can heal you and those around you if you are able to integrate it. Though be warned, it can lead novices to being confused about how to integrate the state, what is means, etc.

5Meodmt is a field of mastery, and should not be taken lightly. It's a substance to work with and practice with carefully with spiritual intent over many years. It's really for people who are serious about consciousness work. 

I feel like, perhaps nnDMT could be more fun and novel for novices who have some psychedelic experience already. I found it more entertaining than the deep spiritual nature of 5meodmt.

But, I suspect nnDMT has great spiritual potential I have not tapped into either. I am not sure. 

5Meodmt can also create for me this sort of feeling of total understanding the root paradox of all things. But, I am still contemplating that. 

A deep goal I have with my Qigong practice is to radiate this love, acceptance, wholeness and health to others. Without 5meodmt I don't think I would have discovered Qigong. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@QVx Very true,

I've done nnDMT alone and enjoyed it. I had "visual" where I saw azetc masks, impossible shapes, the world revealed itself to be a manifestation of infinite intelligence through this nnDMT induced opening of physical matter. I've sort of entered into those fractals people may know from images and videos related to nnDMT experience and skipped through some radical state channels before returning to this "human" one. It's very visual, its interesting, it's very beautiful. I have done it alone and with friends. The time with friends was in a park, by a tree while two guys played a digereedoo.  That was also very insightful. I felt one with everyone there.

5meodmt has no visuals. It creates a radical state of ego death and presence. It can reveal to you infinite, truth, Goodness, God, forgiveness, perfection, solipsism, nothingness, wisdom, purpose, why the universe exists, Why love is the truth, What healing is/ deep insights into the truth of healing and wholeness, paradox, etc. One of the most profound things is you realize that You Are Self Love. You just didn't know it. It can also change the way you contemplate and reveal some profound truths about yourself and reality. 5meodmt is truly a remarkable substance. It has also made me more loving once I tripped. Soon after the trip I began speaking to a guy who was really stressed and socially isolated. My loving acceptance and simply listening healed him. Then, he became much more loose, open and social. His glow returned. So, it can heal you and those around you if you are able to integrate it. Though be warned, it can lead novices to being confused about how to integrate the state, what is means, etc.

5Meodmt is a field of mastery, and should not be taken lightly. It's a substance to work with and practice with carefully with spiritual intent over many years. It's really for people who are serious about consciousness work. 

I feel like, perhaps nnDMT could be more fun and novel for novices who have some psychedelic experience already. I found it more entertaining than the deep spiritual nature of 5meodmt.

But, I suspect nnDMT has great spiritual potential I have not tapped into either. I am not sure. 

5Meodmt can also create for me this sort of feeling of total understanding the root paradox of all things. But, I am still contemplating that. 

A deep goal I have with my Qigong practice is to radiate this love, acceptance, wholeness and health to others. Without 5meodmt I don't think I would have discovered Qigong. 

5 MeO DMT is dispossession in a powder, i still can't take a large dose like being terrified and putting water in my nose to try to wash it away.

There is nothing to do, it's not "yang" confrontation at all, if it make sense.

mhh

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

55 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

This is pretty accurate in my experience. 5meo is a profoundly powerful tool for activating your body's spiritual energetic system. By doing so, it clears away a lot of the mental baggage that's accumulated over this life, as well as previous lives in all likelihood. The breakthrough experience is comparable to a kundalini activation and nirvikalpa samadhi. Its ability as a substance to accelerate spiritual growth perhaps has no equal.

DMT for me is like a tour through the "ten thousand things" mentioned in eastern religions, which is to say it's a demo of the infinite complexity and variability available for experiencing. It can range from heavenly and benevolent, hellish and malevolent, and everything between and beyond. If 5meo is more on the superconscious/god level, DMT is more on the subconscious/soul level. When a trip goes well (which is more often than not thankfully), it's like a hypercharged therapy session mixed with ecstatic happiness and catharsis. DMT is mentally healing, but it hasn't been transformational for me the way 5meo has.

In my experience, oral DMT with harmalas is definitely the way to go as opposed to vaping. The experience is slowed way down and stretched way out, which really allows it to reveal its full character. I'd strongly recommend a legit oral dose before giving up on DMT completely.

Edited by What Am I

Haven't done it for a while. I usually only like it in high doses for breakthrough experiences. But I have to smoke quite a lot (30-70mg) and it's harsh on the lungs. It's great for mystical experiences. Once a bush of reeds in my garden taught me what desire is. Other times I've spoken to beings in the afterlife and so on. It's the most mystical substance for me. I only do it like once a year though.

1 hour ago, Grateful Dead said:

Haven't done it for a while. I usually only like it in high doses for breakthrough experiences. But I have to smoke quite a lot (30-70mg) and it's harsh on the lungs. It's great for mystical experiences. Once a bush of reeds in my garden taught me what desire is. Other times I've spoken to beings in the afterlife and so on. It's the most mystical substance for me. I only do it like once a year though.

Do you now why I have never seen or experienced any beings on DMT? It always fascinates me when I hear people talking about DMT beings. 

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

5 MeO DMT is dispossession in a powder, i still can't take a large dose like being terrified and putting water in my nose to try to wash it away.

There is nothing to do, it's not "yang" confrontation at all, if it make sense.

mhh

What do you mean by dispossession? You are finding it too overwhelming? 

That is perfectly fine btw, just wondering.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

4 hours ago, Thought Art said:

What do you mean by dispossession? You are finding it too overwhelming? 

Yes, i mean it's a feeling of complete helplessness, and indeed it's overwhelming.

4 hours ago, Thought Art said:

That is perfectly fine btw, just wondering.

👍

55 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Yes, i mean it's a feeling of complete helplessness, and indeed it's overwhelming.

on the other side of that is absolute serenity and true masculine stillness

It's Love.

4 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

on the other side of that is absolute serenity and true masculine stillness

Do you regularly trip on it ? 🤔

12 hours ago, TheGod said:

Do you now why I have never seen or experienced any beings on DMT? It always fascinates me when I hear people talking about DMT beings. 

My guess would be that you either took too much 5-MeO-DMT, because it alters the N-N-DMT experience if you take it too soon afterward. Like N-N-DMT then is more similar to 5-MeO. Or you haven't inhaled enough DMT on your previous trips. For me, it's really not easy to inhale enough DMT to have a serious breakthrough. Because the smoke is so hard on the lungs, I sometimes have to train for weeks so I can inhale enough. 

2 hours ago, Grateful Dead said:

My guess would be that you either took too much 5-MeO-DMT, because it alters the N-N-DMT experience if you take it too soon afterward. Like N-N-DMT then is more similar to 5-MeO. Or you haven't inhaled enough DMT on your previous trips. For me, it's really not easy to inhale enough DMT to have a serious breakthrough. Because the smoke is so hard on the lungs, I sometimes have to train for weeks so I can inhale enough. 

Ditto

@Schizophonia 5Meodmt can feel like that. I have had many scary experiences when it felt like too much. But, I've also had many where I reached a point that was very profound, stable and amazing. Wow.

◭"89"

4 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Do you regularly trip on it ? 🤔

Not regularly.

5meo is the only psychedelic/drug that I have any interest left in

It's Love.

Posted (edited)

Sublingual MAOI salts plus low-medium strength homemade cart. Much slower, more time to explore, incredible afterglow. When people claim nn-DMT is of lower value, I assume they haven't explored it's full potential.

Edited by halfknots

@halfknots This is potentially true

After some further expirimentation at low dose I can see more value than thought before. 

◭"89"

On 3/31/2024 at 6:45 AM, QVx said:

Another big cost has been that I have suffered a complete physiological change. I can no longer consume poor quality food or alcohol without feeling ill; my digestive system is wrecked. I mainly have to eat single ingredient whole foods; I function best with high protein and fat, with low carbs. Effectively, my physiology tolerance to stress has been completely destroyed.

I get that too, and use DMT. I don't think that's a bad thing - just means that your body operates at a higher level and rejects unhealthy foods.