Heaven

Jews genocide

129 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Literally the title.

9_9

It’s on purpose. To make the point that it’s the beginning of it. People have short memory I guess. The hate towards Jews worldwide is undeniable. I know you feel sorry for the Palestinians, me too. But can you feel compassionate towards Jews?

We used to have just one Israel Gaza thread, now we have 4.:(

Just now, Bobby_2021 said:

We used to have just one Israel Gaza thread, now we have 4.:(

Haha they closed the first one

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

The title is just two words, no inherent claim to them.

Ah, I see....

So maybe the title really means that Jews are committing genocide.

9_9

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Ah, I see....

So maybe the title really means that Jews are committing genocide.

Easy to say from your couch in a western country.

Posted (edited)

@zazen The truth is that your western country would react quite the same if undergo such trauma came after 20 previous polite trials before that to address its attackers source.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, Heaven said:

Genocide is genocide, whatever your backstory as to why you are doing. I love the Jewish people. 

But, I am biased against genocide.

My understanding is that Jews are NOT currently at risk of genocide. But, are committing one, or at least killing and starving a lot of innocent people. (Correction: Not the Jews, but is Israeli government)

The survival concerns between Israel and Palestine is more complex than I understand. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, Heaven said:

I could say the same to you:

Easy to say from your couch outside of Gaza.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

@Thought Art This is not the case at all.

This is not reasonable at all claim to say. 

The killed ratio is 1:1 or 1:1.5 betweem hamas that hides behind civilians and civilians. The brainwashing idustry of the other side is cartoonishly toxic and you just swallow it.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Thought Art

36 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Genocide is genocide, whatever your backstory as to why you are doing. I love the Jewish people. 

But, I am biased against genocide.

My understanding is that Jews are NOT currently at risk of genocide. But, are committing one, or at least killing and starving a lot of innocent people. (Correction: Not the Jews, but is Israeli government)

The survival concerns between Israel and Palestine is more complex than I understand. 

You are correct, it's not  normal Jewish people but alt right Zionists in power.

12 hours ago, Vrubel said:

I live in Europe and sometimes when I tell my Russian Jewish name, for example to my doctor I would get randomly extolled and they would tell me how much they admire Israel and my people. I always felt a bit awkward about that but now I appreciate that kind of people, they are important and not rare. If the hate gets really out of hand we have Israel now so the issue is not to take priority over other more pressing ones.

How about not mixing them into 1 thing?

I do not think most people have issues with Jews but they do with Israel.

Especially liberals.

There are tons of Jews protesting about Israel atrocities in Gaza at the moment and they have my eternal respect.

Ironically it is Israeli actions that are making Jews outside Israel feel so unsafe.

Hating Jews outside Israel for what Israel does is indeed anti semetic and not acceptable in my opinion.

Not surprising coming from a bunch of descendants of Moloch worshipers, no Israeli Zionist bats an eye to When Benjamin Netanyahu evoked the Amalek word 3 times. That's already calls to genocidal act, that's literally what he said during that whole oct 7. Wake up!

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

The killed ratio is 1:1 or 1:1.5 betweem hamas that hides behind civilians and civilians. The brainwashing idustry of the other side is cartoonishly toxic and you just swallow it.

US Defense Minister said 25.000 of those killed in Gaza are women and childreen.

Your math does not add up.

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

The truth is that your western country would react quite the same if undergo such trauma came after 20 previous polite trials before that to address its attackers source.

I did not see UK destroy Ireland even though they did plenty terrorist attacks there.

Edited by Karmadhi

Posted (edited)

@Karmadhi This exactly matches the math.

Terror attack its a scale. Israel already went through hundreds of terror attacks and responded reasonably.

This time went very far with the material damage and collective punishment, but still light years away from Genojoke.

Edited by Nivsch

Posted (edited)

@Nivsch

3 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

This is exactly matches the math.

If you consider women and childreen as Hamas then yes it does.

I do not.

25.000 women and childreen with your ratio would assume the total death toll to be close to 50.000 and it is currently around 33.000.

So your math is off.

Out of the 33.000 around 25.000 are women and childreen which leaves 8000 men.

From these not everyone is a fighter, civilian men can also die in air strikes.

Edited by Karmadhi

The only thing that is harmful for Jews are toxic conspiracy theories in all countries, which still have a great impact on how people think about Jews. And the current situation makes it worse.

Apparently, Jews use that to justify their government's actions.

@Karmadhi hamas = the armed terrorists.

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Terror attack its a scale. Israel already went through hundreds of terror attacks and responded reasonably.

So did the Palestinians. The number of Palestinians dead is 10-20x more than Israelis through the decades.

In 2014 alone they killed like 1500 civilians and they lost like 6 civilians themselves.

That act alone is enough to want them to commit October 7th.

And that is just 1 out of many times Isarel did such things.

2014 Gaza War - Wikipedia

Edited by Karmadhi

Posted (edited)

@Karmadhi Your reasoning is wrong because murder doesnt equal collateral damage.

By your logic, Great Britian did Genocide to Nazi Germany in ww2.

Edited by Nivsch