OBEler

Bad trip on salvia: father god let him learn his lesson

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I just watched a  tripsipper triggering a brave man into insanity while on his first salvia trip. In the end he was fine but it can help as a reminder to never have someone with you during a trip who is not experienced in this stuff.  But holding the camera was great and she cannot be blamed for her behavior due to not knowing the substance.

Edited by OBEler

Luckily he had overcame the terrible experience, there's another video on his channel where he explains...

Posted (edited)

This guy actually handled salvia better than any other video I've seen. Especially considering the quality of his tripsitter lol. Some people absolutely flip out and try to physically run away as if that'll stop the experience.

The guy in this video falls out of a window.

Edited by What Am I

He’s talking a shit alright 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 hours ago, What Am I said:

This guy actually handled salvia better than any other video I've seen. Especially considering the quality of his tripsitter lol. Some people absolutely flip out and try to physically run away as if that'll stop the experience.

The guy in this video falls out of a window.

Lmao

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

What does one glean from this make sure you are not on the top floor. Choose your trip sitter wisely, especially when one is on SalviaO.o xD. Perhaps there should be a section on what not to do when tripping maybe there already is. 

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

This was honestly the best it could have gone with that tripsitter lol. This could have ended seriously bad, no joke 

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Posted (edited)

@Breakingthewall it's typical woman behavior.

If a man is in real trouble, don't expect your wife becomes caring. More likely she will be mad at you, even aggressive. What you see in this video is raw natural behavior from women. So a divorce would not happen because it's not a surprise.

She is really afraid of losing him and at the same time angry about him that he gives her these nasty feelings. Total understandable. In the end it was more his fault.

Edited by OBEler

There is a follow up video 2 years later.there he adviced to try it out.

Hahahaha xD I love how he responded at 6.40 "Well now that I know it won't kill me" hahaha and 8.25 "Do I wanna try it again?"

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~

If you had seen what he had seen, you would've jumped out the window too. It was the smartest choice in that moment. Perception is everything. :)