Schizophonia

The world would be a simpler place if we were as honest as severely autistic people.

37 posts in this topic

The vast majority of problems come from being too empathetic, because we project our desire to protect our ego onto others.
The ultimate result is that we hide everything we think and want from others, and this is a monstrous waste of time.
It is so strong that even most people who are very conscious still have this form of darkness.

Everything would be simpler if we could just sit down and take turns saying "we love you because you're so generous", "we don't like you, because you're such an asshole because that blah blah blah..."
“I want to fuck you, because you’re beautiful”
“I don’t want anything to do with you because you look like an elephant seal.”
etc.
I would really like people here to tell me why they don't like me even if it gives rise to very cringe thoughts, and I would also like to do the same.
Same in reality, obviously, but it's easier on a forum.

It would be violent for the ego in the moment, but it would avoid a lifetime of neurosis.
It's basically emotional procrastination.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Hahaha

That's exactly why this approach cannot work.

Ain't noone ready to hear that level of truth.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

ERRRHH

I have worked with autistic people for years btw

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

ERRRHH

In what context ? How was it ? 

lmao.

Edited by Schizophonia

Building a thick skin and being self-honest could help

@Schizophonia I used to work in learning centres with them. I still work with them as a respite working once or twice a week for extra cash. 

◭"89"

It’s the low libidos. And the lack of androgens . Something about the endocrine profile too. Maybe insomnia involved .  That’s the problem. They need some benzodiazepines and ketamines . Intravenously. Add some estrogens in the mixture to balance it out. 

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

@Thought Art

@Schizophonia tends to respond a lot with these sciencey terms I mentioned so I was just being silly by trying to sound like him, we chat occasionally so it’s chill 

Edited by Sugarcoat

Posted (edited)

22 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

C'est la faible libido. Et le manque d'androgènes. Quelque chose à propos du profil endocrinien aussi. Peut-être que l'insomnie est impliquée. C'est le problème. Ils ont besoin de benzodiazépines et de kétamines. Par voie intraveineuse. Ajoutez quelques œstrogènes au mélange pour l’équilibrer. 

Great sweety, but u forgot the daily transdermal vitamin D in my balls.

5000IU of vitamin E every morning, super important ^_^

Edited by Schizophonia

Posted (edited)

F***ing chrome who translate my message when i edit them. 

Edited by Schizophonia

23 hours ago, Thought Art said:

ERRRHH

I watched the part 2.

It's super cringy, human incarnation is hard.

3 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Great sweety, but u forgot the daily transdermal vitamin D in my balls.

5000IU of vitamin E every morning, super important ^_^

Maximum absorption 💯

9 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Maximum absorption 💯

Spot on 

Posted (edited)

This is what I think of when I hear severly autistic. You want the entire planet like this?

Heres another these. These people just dont have an identity. They are probably mirroring their environment pretty hard.

If you notice the man is beating himself ,but his mom is being a bitch. Her voice is raised she looks angry and taking aggressive posture and is acting like shes not angry, maybe the kid can pick up on that.

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

On 26.3.2024 at 9:46 PM, Schizophonia said:

The vast majority of problems come from being too empathetic, because we project our desire to protect our ego onto others.
The ultimate result is that we hide everything we think and want from others, and this is a monstrous waste of time.
It is so strong that even most people who are very conscious still have this form of darkness.

Everything would be simpler if we could just sit down and take turns saying "we love you because you're so generous", "we don't like you, because you're such an asshole because that blah blah blah..."
“I want to fuck you, because you’re beautiful”
etc.
I would really like people here to tell me why they don't like me even if it gives rise to very cringe thoughts, and I would also like to do the same.
Same in reality, obviously, but it's easier on a forum.

It would be violent for the ego in the moment, but it would avoid a lifetime of neurosis.
It's basically emotional procrastination.

I completely disagree.

To follow your example: we know the other person is fat and ugly, they know they are fat and ugly, and yet we both agree to pretend as if we don't know the other person is aware — which I claim is the basis of satisfying interpersonal relationships.

As far as constructive feedback and critique go, we welcome that, of course, but only insofar as it doesn’t undermine our social games.

What makes sex so desirable is precisely all the ambiguity and games that come with it. The actual physical act, detached from all the fantasies and social dynamics, is completely empty and meaningless.

The world you are proposing would be utterly nihilistic and inhumane, and you would quickly wish back all these supposed "mistakes" in human interaction.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

I completely disagree.

To follow your example: we know the other person is considered unattractive, they know they are considered unattractive, and yet we both agree to pretend as if we don't know the other person is aware— which I claim is the basis of satisfying interpersonal relationships.

As far as constructive feedback and critique go, we welcome that, of course, but only insofar as it doesn’t undermine our social games.

What makes sex so desirable is precisely all the ambiguity and games that come with it. The actual physical act, detached from all the fantasies and social dynamics, is completely empty and meaningless.

The world you are proposing would be utterly nihilistic and inhumane, and you would quickly wish back all these supposed "mistakes" in human interaction.

Of course, there is an element of game theory in this, where you can defect from the social contract and take immense delight in causing some havoc.

However, this only works as long as the large majority of agents behave "unconsciously"; otherwise, total chaos would ensue.

You don’t really want to change the fundamentals of the system; you just want to be able to mess with them to a large enough degree where you feel you have some influence and power over reality, but not so much that you actually break the "unconsciousness" and "normalcy" of the social domain.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus