Zeroguy

I am going to join Mormon church

69 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Worst pick up strategy I've ever hear, lmao. 

The history of how Mormonism came to be is pretty interesting tho. 

Maybe you'll get some free cookies aswell. Nice. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

I registered to their site and they are calling me non stop.They offer to talk with me before Sunday service.I was thinking of going only to Sunday service just to check are there attractive women there.

7 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

to check are there attractive women there.

Sigh....

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It's rare to see someone so determined to do something so cringe. 

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

weren´t you enlightened? 

Yeah I experienced myself as Infinite Love but still I want to have a family so I am looking for pure woman.

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

Yeah I experienced myself as Infinite Love but still I want to have a family so I am looking for pure woman.

ok 🙏 good luck 

3 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

How is your relation with your mother ? If you dont mind ?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

11 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

How is your relation with your mother ? If you dont mind ?

My mother is narcissist.She abused me in my childhood.I was black sheep in my family.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

I am looking for pure woman.

To corrupt with your devilry, haha.

Ain't no Mormon woman pure. Her head is full of Mormon horseshit.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Her head is full of Mormon horseshit.

But that's good because it makes her submissive and easy to marry!

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

1 minute ago, Osaid said:

But that's good because it makes her submissive and easy to marry!

😳

Posted (edited)

I had an ex-Moron girlfriend. She had to go through years of cult deprogramming to break free and run away from them. They traumatized her. She was crying in my arms because I was the only guy who understood how bad they fucked her mind.

This ain't no joke. People's lives are at stake. Grow up.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I had an ex-Moron girlfriend. She had to go through years of cult deprogramming to break free and run away from them. They truamized her. She was crying in my arms because I was the only guy who understood how bad they fucked her mind.

Goddamn. As expected though.

Highly religious sects will inevitably have to employ narcissistic tactics which end up causing some form of trauma in the long run. No other way to create compliance, and compliance creates sustainability to a certain point. I find highly religious countries to be a breeding ground for narcissism or NPD for those reasons.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

8 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

My mother is narcissist.She abused me in my childhood.I was black sheep in my family.

I don't know exactly what's going on here, but there must be a connection. Maybe you should talk to a therapist about it.

No one loves anyone by "purity", because here purity is unconsciously associated, on the contrary, with the ego and the values which maintain the survival of the ego.
On the contrary, you like a girl because you have things in common with her, for her facial expressions, for sex/attention etcetc.
In short, the lowering of vigilance.

By sounding like that you unconsciously create a divide and you will find yourself wanting "pure" girls that you don't really like, and being triggered by opposite characters, even BDSM scenarios lol.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I had an ex-Moron girlfriend. She had to go through years of cult deprogramming to break free and run away from them. They traumatized her. She was crying in my arms because I was the only guy who understood how bad they fucked her mind.

How did you end up with her? If it does not bother you.

It's funny, because my father is someone who is very similar to you energetically, and my mother is basically borderline.

On 3/24/2024 at 9:33 PM, Zeroguy said:

I don't agree with their teachings,what I am really interested is women there.They must be so pure and not into hook up culture.

Are you trolling for real? If you don't agree with the teachings, why to join? I don't think you realize that you will constantly be repressed by the ideas told to you which you know are not worth believing in on a regular or even daily basis. This is like a mental suicide. Idk man. Immagine not knowing what to do in life and for some reason picking up a jihad even though not agreeing with their idea which you will have to follow because you joined. Or waste 40 years in a bhuddist monastery even though you don't believe in the core idea proposed to you and you don't see the truth in it. I feel this post is so insincere, mediocre and childish. For your innermost belief of reality you are going to substitute it with something you think is dogma... 10/10 300 IQ trolling dude.

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

How did you end up with her?

She ran away from Utah to Las Vegas and met me in the club, like love at first sight.

She's a cool girl. Very fun and adventurous. She was very into watching all my videos to improve herself.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

She ran away from Utah to Las Vegas and met me in the club, like love at first sight.

She's a cool girl. Very fun and adventurous. She was very into watching all my videos to improve herself.

Cool.

It's good not to hate your ex.

Edited by Schizophonia

Posted (edited)

This thread needn’t go on much longer I think. 

It’s a pretty ignorant idea, likely to backfire. 

I went on a couple dates with a Jehovahs Witness. They will work to convert you. 
Sweet girl, loves God and it’s clear it has positive impact on her.

It wasn’t my intention by the way. I learned afterward.

But, I my ideas of God would destroy her entire reality haha

anyway, learn and grow. I think yer being a silly Billy. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Nemra

Too late.

Hug from a distance*

full (3).png