Yali

High Status Celebrities with Low Body Counts

42 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Look at someone like Lebron James or Roger Federer. These two individuals have extreme levels of status, and yet both of them settled down when they were 16 and 18 respectively (and not with model-tier girls might I add).

I would assume that they have probably slept with less than 10 girls in their life, and yet they seem perfectly happy and don't feel like they're missing out.

I think those are the people to be admired, not pickup artists that have slept with 1000 people. 

lebron-james-wife-savannah-brinsons-marriage-kids-1601495087.jpg

roger-federer-shares-the-limelight-with-girlfriend-mirka-news-photo-89106420-1562700903.jpg

Edited by Yali

To be real, many of these celebrities are probably cheating on the side.

Of course some are not and are happy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Yali said:

I think those are the people to be admired, not pickup artists that have slept with 1000 people.

Let us not admire people who appear to be faithful because all that does is put them up on a pedestal and putting people who decide to do the opposite beneath them. They are no better or worse for doing that, if that's the case, because there's nothing wrong with someone if they choose to sleep with 1000 people.  These PUA's don't appear to be married and even then, it's their business and not a moral thing to judge. 

You don't know them personally or even if they've slept with men or other women, plus the fact that these women aren't model-type figures in your eyes, doesn't mean they don't see them as such and even more beautiful than the typical model type. These men are already secure and don't need a trophy wife to make them feel any more secure in their manhood because they are the ones sought after and don't have to prove anything to anyone when it comes to what they are worth in terms of who they are.

Men who only go after hot girls are insecure within themselves and are seeking an arm candy to boost their self-esteem. Most not all.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Men who only go after hot girls are insecure within themselves and are seeking an arm candy to boost their self-esteem.

It's not about self-esteem. For a man, having sex with a hot girl is very exciting, in a way that girls don't quite understand.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

It's not about self-esteem. For a man, having sex with a hot girl is very exciting, in a way that girls don't quite understand.

I'm not really referring to the act of having sex with a hot girl but guys who are only interested in them, taking them out or marrying them or only to be seen with a hot chick.

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura Who do you find more admirable? The high status celebrity that has been faithful to the same girl for decades on end, or the highly skilled pickup artist that has slept with over a thousand women and still has yet to settle down into their 40s? 

Edited by Yali

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Yali said:

the highly skilled pickup artist that has slept with over a thousand women and still has yet to settle down into their 40s? 

I have very low opinion of PUAs. They are hopelessly immature, unconscious, shallow, and toxic people. The more girls they sleep with the worse it is.

Nobody who sleeps with 100+ girls is a wise person. This is not a thing to idolize.

A guy who can commit to and be loyal to one girl is in another league than all these PUA man-children.

It should be obvious that anyone who devotes his life to chasing sex has his head up his ass.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have very low opinion of PUAs. They are hopelessly immature, unconscious, shallow, and toxic people. The more girls they sleep with the worse it is.

Any successful teachers of PUA that don't fit this bill? @Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Yali said:

Any successful teachers of PUA that don't fit this bill? @Leo Gura

David DeAngelo/Eben Pagan is the best example.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nobody who sleeps with 100+ girls is a wise person. This is not a thing to idolize.

@Leo Gura In your view, how many girls should the average guy look to sleep with before settling down?

Edited by Yali

Just now, Leo Gura said:

David DeAngelo

I checked him out after you posted his name the other day; and, yes, he's a good role model for men to follow in this field. He's a great example. You can tell he's not coming from a place of hurt and baggage like a lot of these other guys are coming from. 

3 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura In your view, how many girls should the average guy look to sleep with before settling down?

Grow out of these kinds of questions. They are silly.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

A guy who can commit to and be loyal to one girl is in another league than all these PUA man-children.

It should be obvious that anyone who devotes his life to chasing sex has his head up his ass.

Didn't you devote 3 videos to this?

• Feminist 

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Yali said:

In your view, how many girls should the average guy look to sleep with before settling down?

There isn't such a number. It all depends on when you run into the right girl.

I would recommend at least 10 girls so that you don't have regrets and so that you understand what is possible in a girl.

Once you reach 20 you should start looking for a girl to settle down with.

11 minutes ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

Didn't you devote 3 videos to this?

My videos are advice for how to attract women. Nothing in the video says you should sleep with 100+ girls.

If you can't find the right girl after 50 girls, then you probably never will because there's some deeper issue you're avoiding.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura You said to speak to like a thousand 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Do ya really think LeBron James has enough time to be playing around with girls? He is obsessed with playing with basketballs, and for very good reasons 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

15 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Leo Gura You said to speak to like a thousand 

Speaking and sleeping are very different things.

@Leo Gura Yes, I mean that

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

There isn't such a number. It all depends on when you run into the right girl.

I would recommend at least 10 girls so that you don't have regrets and so that you understand what is possible in a girl.

Once you reach 20 you should start looking for a girl to settle down with.

My videos are advice for how to attract women. Nothing in the video says you should sleep with 100+ girls.

If you can't find the right girl after 50 girls, then you probably never will because there's some deeper issue you're avoiding.

How many women did you sleep with before you settled down with the right girl?