SQAAD

Losing My Faith in The Existence Of God

123 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, SQAAD said:

You don't explain why God has to be that way. Why God has to construct such an animalistic and vicious Universe where ''he'' doesn't give a fk what happens to you?

If God can do whatever, he could create a world where he can incarnate and not need to kill other beings to survive.

Why can't you just accept that nobody here, including me, has the answer? The proposed answers "You need pain to experience pleasure." and "You need pain to keep you alive." are true but are not satisfying because they are NOT the highest answer.

The highest answer is outside our limit, and we must accept that. I recommend focusing on the things inside your limit.

1. What makes you feel love and excitement? Exert time and energy on that.
  2. What have you done to heal your traumas or improve yourself? This is the starting point which opens doors to more opportunities.
  3. Yes, the world is more similar to hell than heaven, with more demons and devils than angels and archangels. But what can you do, given the resources you have, to help materialize the opposite?

Don't underestimate the power of asking these 3 major questions (subquestions can sprout from them). Take them seriously. Contemplate them for a long time even if takes years to discover the answers.

Everything else is a waste of time. How about spirituality? Your spirituality is embedded in the answers to the 3 major questions, alongside love and respect for truth and beauty.

On 3/24/2024 at 10:57 PM, Leo Gura said:

You can't beat the game of life by getting everything you want. In the end you will have to surrender to God's Will. That's what spirituality is really about.

What's the purpose of creating the human ego? Is it for God to repeatedly batter it until it becomes too soft and weak; ultimately surrendering to God? xD That God is crazy and cruel.

You have been correct on most things. But I have observed you being wrong on a few things. Perhaps, what you proclaimed here is one of those few things.

If true spirituality entails complete surrender to the Universe's Will, does that mean healing childhood traumas, prioritizing one's health, discovering one's life purpose, creating and accomplishing ambitions, and engaging in any form of personal development are unspiritual, useless, and a waste of time?

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

So God serves all of its creation, because God cares ABSOLUTELY. God knows what you can handle and what you cannot handle.

Say that to the hundreds of thousands (or even 1 million) of humans who self-murdered last year.

1 hour ago, jimwell said:

Say that to the hundreds of thousands (or even 1 million) of humans who self-murdered last year.

This idea that there is a "Caring" God up there somewhere, that You can have a Personal Relationship, is a solace for ppl, its make ppl feel wanted and protected but its not a solution! It boggles my mind how so many millions of ppl believe in this crap, just goes to show the general consciousness level of the planet, very low..

Using the word God is the wrong word to be using, its got too many insinuations, and beliefs attached to it, better to use word like Intelligence or Brahman, or Shiva (which means "That which is Not") and that we are basically this, in human form, spiritual beings having a Human Experience per say, and we can be intouch with this (if You are Your In Bliss, which looks like Love to everyone else) if we strive for it, some have to strive harder than others, depends on their Karmic makeup! 

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, SQAAD said:

@Razard86

I also believe that God cares. It doesn't make sense to be Infinitely Intelligent & create all this stuff without giving a damn about what happens to your creation. 

If you want any real results on the spiritual path, a true frequency shift, total sovereignty over yourself, open your perception ,unstructured openness of mind to living reality, you must be able to eliminate from your mind everything you "know." Keep in mind the possibility that perhaps everything any human has said or thought, including you, is wrong, just lies, forget it, it is now without any idea or meaning, this, now, is the substance of reality. forget everything and open yourself to it. any label, projection, idea, closes. merge yourself with reality. Every time you do it, your self-concept will erode until you no longer have a self-concept, then you will be the reality. 

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I see it exactly as a lucid dream. 

When there is just dreaming unconsciously you can have a nightmare after the other.

But when you realize is a dream suddenly there is conscious creation. You can will yourself to fly within the dream if you want. Or at least you will not create a monster. 

When you talk to someone, or see people on the street, do you perceive as you are imagining them? I perceive that they are exactly the same as me, a total dimension in themselves. Being is one, but its faces are many. I do not perceive this reality as a dream, but as a bubble of consciousness meshed with all the bubbles of consciousness, but who knows, many say it is a dream, but maybe it means that everything are forms of the reality

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

We know from the four noble truths that suffering exists and that there is an end to suffering.   That an end to suffering is possible is all you need to know.  Talk of “God” is mostly conceptual in nature.   Focus on your practice.   

if there is an end, has there also been a beginning? 

2 minutes ago, Bandman said:

if there is an end, has there also been a beginning? 

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Yes, the begging is the identification with the form, the end is the disidentification with the form

@Breakingthewall At this point you'll have to Awaken to what God is for yourself. You need a God-Relization

22 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Breakingthewall At this point you'll have to Awaken to what God is for yourself. You need a God-Relization

I know what is that, what im wondering is if god realization is an illusion. I would say yes, in the sense that god, or the intelligence that creates is just an appearance. Only the pure conciousness of the reality, or if you prefer, the reality itself, is real. God comes after, it's a consequence of consciousness, not a cause. 

4 hours ago, SQAAD said:

@Razard86

I also believe that God cares. It doesn't make sense to be Infinitely Intelligent & create all this stuff without giving a damn about what happens to your creation. 

Aim to KNOW, because belief has doubts. I don't believe God cares, I KNOW.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 hours ago, jimwell said:

Why can't you just accept that nobody here, including me, has the answer? The proposed answers "You need pain to experience pleasure." and "You need pain to keep you alive." are true but are not satisfying because they are NOT the highest answer.

The highest answer is outside our limit, and we must accept that. I recommend focusing on the things inside your limit.

1. What makes you feel love and excitement? Exert time and energy on that.
  2. What have you done to heal your traumas or improve yourself? This is the starting point which opens doors to more opportunities.
  3. Yes, the world is more similar to hell than heaven, with more demons and devils than angels and archangels. But what can you do, given the resources you have, to help materialize the opposite?

Don't underestimate the power of asking these 3 major questions (subquestions can sprout from them). Take them seriously. Contemplate them for a long time even if takes years to discover the answers.

Everything else is a waste of time. How about spirituality? Your spirituality is embedded in the answers to the 3 major questions, alongside love and respect for truth and beauty.

What's the purpose of creating the human ego? Is it for God to repeatedly batter it until it becomes too soft and weak; ultimately surrendering to God? xD That God is crazy and cruel.

You have been correct on most things. But I have observed you being wrong on a few things. Perhaps, what you proclaimed here is one of those few things.

If true spirituality entails complete surrender to the Universe's Will, does that mean healing childhood traumas, prioritizing one's health, discovering one's life purpose, creating and accomplishing ambitions, and engaging in any form of personal development are unspiritual, useless, and a waste of time?

^^^ Until you have a confrontation with God, all you will have is speculation. God absolutely cares for everybody and you will only discover that when you have an encounter with God. Anything else is just human rambling and speculation. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

When you talk to someone, or see people on the street, do you perceive as you are imagining them? I perceive that they are exactly the same as me, a total dimension in themselves. Being is one, but its faces are many.

Not imagining in the sense of a dream when sleeping, because in that case is just my brain dreaming a character.

More like if there is a truly surrendering of the sense of self, then  I am not experiencing being in the body, therefore being is everywhere.

I do not perceive this reality as a dream, but as a bubble of consciousness meshed with all the bubbles of consciousness, but who knows, many say it is a dream, but maybe it means that everything are forms of the reality

I mean dream is just a word. Something that appears out of nothing, which does not have any substance whatsoever. Forms that appear from an empty reality, I say dream is a good word, but I guess it can lead to confusion sometimes since is a word with certain meaning attached.

Edited by Javfly33

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I know what is that, what im wondering is if god realization is an illusion. I would say yes, in the sense that god, or the intelligence that creates is just an appearance. Only the pure conciousness of the reality, or if you prefer, the reality itself, is real. God comes after, it's a consequence of consciousness, not a cause. 

That is not God-Realization

What you are doing is great, I'm saying you haven't recognised God in it yet. What you are talking about is actually God and this is not a minor distinction. That is the whole cake at it's essence, there is only God. God is all there is. I don't call it God because I prefer that word, God is a verb not a word, Reality is actually God, that's what it is, that's what you are, that's all there is, God for Infinity. Everything is Godly if you prefer that phrasing.

Edited by Davino

Posted (edited)

Isn't God more than just the fabric of reality though? It sounds like you're giving more of a Buddhist view here of God just being the ground of reality.

Not just the ground of reality, but all of reality.

Is it even possible to gain understanding and answers to all questions?

Not all questions. But many.

Many questions are poorly formed or simply irrelevant.

I want to find out whether this is even possible for consciousness, to be in a certain state forever. Again, I don't even believe it can, since every state and object of consciousness is impermanent, except consciousness itself. So heaven and hell can't be permanent. 

Well, that's something you could inquire into. Whether you will ever get an answer is unclear.

Is there any psychedelic you might recommend for this? Shrooms was way too loopy and increased mental imagination instead of decreasing it. Do you recommend 5-MEO-DMT or 5-MEO-MALT for this? I'm a bit afraid of LSD since many people report bad trips on it and it lasts so long. NN-DMT i'm also not sure about, I've heard about people gaining knowledge from DMT entities but that would still imply a duality. I have to verify it myself by being the Monad. Although I'm afraid of such a God-Realization and the collapse of duality and I do realize that a true God-Realization will be extremely shocking(how else could it be) but I still want to face it.

Any psychedelics could potentially do it. 5-MeO and DMT are of course two of the most powerful ones and have a good chance to give you more insight into the ultimate nature of reality.

15 hours ago, Bandman said:

You've said that truth doesn't serve you. How can it not though? I realize truth won't grow your dick or shit like that. But knowing the truth is liberation by itself right? liberation from insecurity? at least in the grand scheme.

By the time you reach the necessary level of liberation you will no longer exist as a human self.

So it's a bit like curing cancer by shooting yourself in the head.

14 hours ago, jimwell said:

What's the purpose of creating the human ego?

To keep you alive.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 hours ago, SQAAD said:

@Razard86

What do you mean God is Love? Do you mean that God accepts whatever arises within it?

Yes. God loves everything equally which is why God is the only objective non subjective perspective. It is the totality of all perspectives and experiences. Also anyone that says God is only impersonal doesn't understand God. When I say God loves you, I'm saying deep within you your love for yourself uncorrupted by ego is the love of God.

So how can God NOT love you and want the best for you, when your love for yourself is GOD? All wisdom, integrity, honesty, harmony, and balance is God. The opposite is the delusion God created. Delusion must exist for anything to exist. Without delusion there is no change, there is no growth. So it has to exist, and thus what we call the birth of evil is there because you can't have growth and change without delusion.

21 minutes ago, Davino said:

That is not God-Realization

What you are doing is great, I'm saying you haven't recognised God in it yet. What you are talking about is actually God and this is not a minor distinction. That is the whole cake at it's essence, there is only God. God is all there is. I don't call it God because I prefer that word, God is a verb not a word, Reality is actually God, that's what it is, that's what you are, that's all there is, God for Infinity. Everything is Godly if you prefer that phrasing.

Yes, everything is godly, but every "thing' is illusory ultimately, so what's god? In my experience, the maximum realization is the total depth that exists. In that depth reality is projected as an image, but everything is always the total depth. The issue here is to understand how and why the form is projected, and this can somehow be understood.

total depth has one quality: it exists. It is self-aware. Everything that exists is self aware, since if it is not, existence = non-existence, therefore we can equate existence with consciousness.

So why instead of empty self-conscious total depth you have a structured intelligent cyclical experience? we call this god. Without form there would be no god, there would only be consciousness empty of content, raw existence and you would not call it "god."

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

By the time you reach the necessary level of liberation you will no longer exist as a human self.

So it's a bit like curing cancer by shooting yourself in the head.

#Facts 😆😆

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

total depth has one quality: it exists. It is self-aware. Everything that exists is self aware, since if it is not, existence = non-existence, therefore we can equate existence with consciousness.

Increase the dial of consciousness, become more conscious, more self-aware, God will be revealed in his always already presence. 

I agree with many things you say but there is a trigger moment where you realize it is God, that needs to happen. Before it happens this talk is nonsense after it happens you don't need it. Reality is God. God is Real. God is Consciousness. God is phenomena. God is Infnity.

I agree and respect you and also learn from you but there is a point where you realize, oh wait a minute, all I'm doing is exploring God, my own Infinity, this moment of God must come sooner or later. The moment of God must come, be open for that, be open to enter deeply in your next trip into a breakthrough of God. You don't need to construct God, it is always already here, it's just a matter of becoming Awake enough to see it.

In my personal journey I'm seeing more and more a difference now between Awakening and God-Realization. There is a God-Mode access it. You won't regret the effort, you will be thankful you were wrong and God-Mode actually exists. There isn't anything else I can say to you, I feel like we are in a dead end here. All that can be talked we already have talked. It's a God-Realization, the God-Mode will enthrone you as the Sovereign of your Dream, a remembrance of your nature as God, finally you will feel at home in life, in your GoodHood, shinning forever as Reality-Self.

Realizing God couldn't be more profound, I wish with all my love that you may awaken to God. I'm still starting in the full embracement, investigation and integration of what being God really entails. Leo has decades of advantage over me for example, this is an open game. Entering God Consciousness or God Mode feels like you thought you arrived to the end of Awakening just to realize this is only the beginning.

In truth, you are God in denial of being God. You have to come to this realization: I am God, There is only God, God is all there is, God for Infinity. God & God & God.  Oh my GOD! 

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

So why instead of empty self-conscious total depth you have a structured intelligent cyclical experience? we call this god. Without form there would be no god, there would only be consciousness empty of content, raw existence and you would not call it "god."

You have weird notions of God. I don't know what else to say that I haven't already said. God-Realization is you becoming conscious you are God and enjoying it.

Peacefuly admiring The Beautiful Mystery

Edited by Davino

@SQAAD why shouldn’t God create “suffering” or “senseless stuff”?

with increasing consciousness certainly being raped is bad 

yet in your low conscious incarnations you being the raper was wholly good, it was the just booty of your conquests

and so it goes one life you are raper next life you are raped, one life victim one life victor

duality is about paying the piper for misdeeds as you become aware of goodness

evil is but how conscious are you

Posted (edited)

@Ishanga

20 hours ago, Ishanga said:

This idea that there is a "Caring" God up there somewhere, that You can have a Personal Relationship, is a solace for ppl, its make ppl feel wanted and protected but its not a solution! It boggles my mind how so many millions of ppl believe in this crap, just goes to show the general consciousness level of the planet, very low..

Using the word God is the wrong word to be using, its got too many insinuations, and beliefs attached to it, better to use word like Intelligence or Brahman, or Shiva (which means "That which is Not") and that we are basically this, in human form, spiritual beings having a Human Experience per say, and we can be intouch with this (if You are Your In Bliss, which looks like Love to everyone else) if we strive for it, some have to strive harder than others, depends on their Karmic makeup! 

When people create stuff, they care about their creations to a certain extent. Why an Infinite Intelligence who has created Everything with Incredible Detail just not give a fk about It's Creation?? 

What does it actually mean to say that God doesn't care? Also you haven't explained why God wouldn't care.

Even if people kill themselves, they still may go live in another plane and ultimately all pain and suffering doesn't last forever. Life has its ups and downs. A God who cares doesn't mean that everything will go our way. But it means that in the Big Picture there is always hope and beauty to be found.

A Random Universe would be totally indifferent. But God would not be totally indifferent.

Edited by SQAAD

Posted (edited)

@jimwell

22 hours ago, jimwell said:

What about the millions of human beings who have lived a decent life full of Amazing Experiences for decades? 

Even if life is so sh*tty that many people end it, it's still not the majority of people who kill themselves. What about your heart, your kidneys, your eyes and everything that works so well? 

Isn't that evidence for a God who actually cares?

Also why God wouldn't give a fk about his Creation? This doesn't make any sense whatsoever. If God didn't care, we wouldn't even have this conversation right now.

Edited by SQAAD