SQAAD

Losing My Faith in The Existence Of God

123 posts in this topic

@Thought Art

12 hours ago, Thought Art said:

God is beyond Faith

Yes i know that God is an experience you can have and i've had that experience quite a few times. But now i don't have it. 

@Ishanga

12 hours ago, Ishanga said:

When One has a basic level of Consciousness, they have natural Peace, and see how they are connected to most everything else, especially other Humans, there are no "Others" in a sense, other bodies and minds yes, but not Life itself! 

If it was basic level of Consciousness then most people would have it but they clearly don't. And noone is free to choose his level of Consciousness. Life traps you in a sense.

Posted (edited)

@UnbornTao

11 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

Good. Set those beliefs aside, they're ultimately hearsay, pointers at best.

You seem to be pointing out a common dynamic with students – getting disappointed with the teachings after some time, based on the sense that it might all be "bullshit", that it might not be true. This sense is based on the recognition that what you had about the work was essentially conceptual and believed, therefore their reality hasn't been yet directly experienced and verified.

Now the real work of going after what's true can begin. Question, wonder, contemplate.

I've had Enlightmnent experiences and at least a couple of God-realisatons. But these experiences don't stick with me . I believe in their value but sometimes they seem pointless because you always return to your usual, low, stup*d state.

Edited by SQAAD

@Davino

11 hours ago, Davino said:

God is existence itself. God is this moment, this experience and everything that is going on.

But this isn't about God.

You are suffering and that changes your state. You have discovered God in a particular state and in a particular way. I don't know what you are going through but I'm sure it's no easy. Hopefully you can handle that and get back on track with your Awakenings and God Realizations. Take care, if you need help you can find advice and support in the forum as well as with your family and friends.

Thank you. I appreciate your post.

Posted (edited)

@Princess Arabia

8 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I want to cry reading this post. Hang in there. You will come out of this okay. You will. Strip yourself of all your beliefs now and just know you will be ok no matter what. Put your hand on your heart. Feel it beating. Know there's a life force powering through you. It is always with you no matter what. Forget about all teachings now. Move to that which is. The presence within you that never changes. Move to it. Acknowledge it with all your heart and it will acknowledge you back. Don't beg, don't plea, don't ask, just acknowledge it's presence. Surrender to it and know that you are ok no matter the outer circumstances.

You will see a shift. You will know eventually what I'm saying if you keep it there. No doubts from you because the mind will go there. If you find the mind doubting, let it be and don't acknowledge it. Go back to the heart, that's truth, the mind is all fabrications. Allow yourself the space between where you are now and where you will be. You are already there but you have to not acknowledge the fears and doubts and all the negative emotions that are arising. See them for what they are but don't identify with them. Don't try to push them away either. See them as a person at the door that you know is there but you refuse to open the door. They'll eventually go away to allow for presence to shine through. 

We all love you here and reach out to anyone if you feel the need to as how you made this post. This is the start. This post is the beginning of the shift and you will see and feel this shift soon. Just don't let the mind get a whole of you during this time. Allow it to rant and rave but don't energize it just let it be. 

Thank you for your loving and supporting post. It made me feel better and i really appreciate your gesture :)

Edited by SQAAD

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A meteor can crash into your house any day and wipe you out. That's the reality of life. God can't help you with that.

This is exactly why i don't like God.

God puts people in horrific situations that they absolutely have zero contorl over, since of course there is no free will.

Edited by SQAAD

Posted (edited)

@Thought Art

4 hours ago, Thought Art said:

As you awaken you may be able to extend your idea of self and expand your understanding of love, beauty, and variety of experience to embrace suffering. By embracing suffering you open the possibility for the deepest forms of love. 

Suffering has been instrumental in my life to become who I am now and who I may be. 

You exist unconditionally. You’ll have ups and downs. You’ll live and die. You’ve been doing this for eternity. But, you don’t remember. 

Relax, enjoy and forget the suffering. 

The deepest forms of love for a human is to love the suffering to death.

Thank you for the solid advice. It rings true when i read it. I find it very hard & torturous to love sh*tty things...that as humans we don't like.

Edited by SQAAD

35 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

This is exactly why i don't like God.

God puts people in horrific situations that they absolutely have zero contorl over, since of course there is no free will.

Yes, exactly. Reality/truth doesn't serve you. And accepting that is the whole crux of life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Reality/truth doesn't serve you

What does it serve then?

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Posted (edited)

Pain existing is a good thing, physically it keeps us able bodied and healthy, just imagine if no pain in our body existed, what ppl would be doing to it for fame? Suffering is not good for health or empowerment of Life, its mind made, suffering is pain unaccepted over a period of time, so it means Unacceptance of a situation that is happening, which is unhealthy!

Acceptance does not mean we want something to be that way, its just accepting this moments inevitability, which lays the ground work for the future being brighter, if your stuck in the past and unacceptance (suffering) then there is no future and you will for sure miss the Glory of what is present Now!

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

2 hours ago, SQAAD said:

@Princess Arabia

Thank you for your loving and supporting post. It made me feel better and i really appreciate your gesture :)

You're very welcome. Hope you feel better soon. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

46 minutes ago, Davino said:

What does it serve then?

is you who serves reality, we are soldiers, necessary for the perfect balance of the cosmos. If that requires being eaten alive by rats, that's what it is.  

The design is such that life devours itself to move forward. Life is the will to live and the will to kill, which makes suffering inevitable. It seems that this is the most efficient design, the one that leads to the evolution of the form, since it is the design that total intelligence creates. If there was another more intelligent, that would be it. total intelligence can only do the most intelligent thing each time, taking into account the synchrony of all forms and their perfect balance, that we can't see because our sight is narrow 

51 minutes ago, Davino said:

What does it serve then?

It just exists for its own sake.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, SQAAD said:

@UnbornTao

I've had Enlightmnent experiences and at least a couple of God-realisatons. But these experiences don't stick with me . I believe in their value but sometimes they seem pointless because you always return to your usual, low, stup*d state.

I think this is a common phenomenon. Without the expectation there wouldn't be disappointment.

It is an ineffective mind pattern, renew your wonder each time and question now.

3 hours ago, SQAAD said:

There's free will. The Will Of God.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

28 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

is you who serves reality, we are soldiers, necessary for the perfect balance of the cosmos. If that requires being eaten alive by rats, that's what it is.  

The design is such that life devours itself to move forward. Life is the will to live and the will to kill, which makes suffering inevitable. It seems that this is the most efficient design, the one that leads to the evolution of the form, since it is the design that total intelligence creates. If there was another more intelligent, that would be it. total intelligence can only do the most intelligent thing each time, taking into account the synchrony of all forms and their perfect balance, that we can't see because our sight is narrow 

600px-Neon_Art.jpg42973398_2635890310229.jpg

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It just exists for its own sake.

9444105-TMBBZHZM-7.jpg

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

18 hours ago, SQAAD said:

For five years, I've been on a journey exploring spirituality. I used to not believe in anything beyond what science could explain, but then I found Leo & he talked about some really interesting ideas, like how there is not a 'self' controlling everything inside us. He also talked about using psychedelics to explore the mind and Reality.

Trying mushrooms changed everything for me. It made me realize there's more to reality than just what materialism teaches..

I started meditating & tripping and having these amazing Enlightnment experiences, even connecting deeply with God a couple of times.

But when I'm not in a spiritual state, I'm not sure if what i experience is God. I believe it's God but i can't know for sure in this current state.

Lately, I've been through some really hellish, horrible & nonsensical experiences that have made me question whether God even exists. It feels like suffering has no reason at all & it's completely senseless & d*mb, and it's hard to see any purpose in it. Why would a wise, all-knowing God let that happen?

Why would God let people suffer enormously (rape, torture, crappy situations, health-problems, suicide) for no apparent reason at all?

It's not my problem that God allows suffering. My problem is that God allows senseless, Nonsensical suffering that seems to serve no purpose whatsoever. Sort of the suffering you would expect a d*mn mechanical Universe to generate. Suffering that doesn't stop & makes you wanna tear everything to pieces & end your life.

It also bothers me that most people (not to mention all the other animals) never get to experience or understand God. And it's not great at all that I only feel close to God when I'm on drugs &  i am always confined in this very limited, stupid state.

All this seems very depressing and has made feel disillusioned with Leo's work. Nothing makes sense anymore.

God isn't a human. It's other humans that make life horrible.

When you are just with animals and are alone is life terrible?

When you use drugs do all the human mindgames dissolve and you finally are at ease?

• Feminist 

It just is what it is. It’s unconditional, and no matter what. Its existence. When you awaken to the absolute ground of being it’s obvious, can be scary at first but it’s just the absolute ground of being. 

When you collapse something and nothing

Unify seperation

When you solve all paradox 

When you give birth to death 

When you realize you are the infinite will to be

its just True

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Words don't solve human b*shit. When you unify separation that state is impermanent and doesn't apply to dealing with humans. When you experience God you experience that state in pure aloneness. Notice that. It's humans and their mindgames that cause so much suffering(mentally).

• Feminist 

Posted (edited)

@MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI Lol, no

Separation is unified no matter what 

It’s a matter of being Conscious of this. 

Seperation can only exist because it’s so unified 

IMG_4045.jpeg

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"