Raze

Israel / Palestine news thread

338 posts in this topic

@Twentyfirst This land isn't stolen at all. Jews and Arabs have lived here together during all the last centuries.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

5 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

This land isn't stolen at all. Jews and Arabs have lived here together during all the last centuries.

For sure. I think people had an issue with the distribution. 1947 partition plan had Jews get 60% or something of the land and historically they were like 5% of the population I read. They only started growing in early 1900s when UK started dumping Jews there from Europe. The historical Arab Jews were a minority and when they get 60% of the land, people get pissed about it.

I think that is what I found unfair about it personally. No issue with Jews having a state if they lived there historically but I see no reason why the land distribution should have been like that. The Jews from Europe should not have been a factor since they did not live in that land.

Posted (edited)

@Karmadhi You can say the same about the Palestinians that most of them are new in this region too because a little while before that they came here as work immigrants for the Ottoman rule.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

By the way the lower percentage of Jews here in the 19th century is because of, among the rest, forced Islamisation and deportations they have went through before that.

32 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

This land isn't stolen at all. Jews and Arabs have lived here together during all the last centuries.

The settlements in the West Bank are all stolen land though. They are illegal under international law. Any other country doing that would have economic sanctions put on them. 

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Just last week more land was stolen in the West Bank.

Not only was the land stolen, they keep stealing more of it and they are proud of it.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2023/06/08/israel-palestine-west-bank-annexation-netanyahu-smotrich-far-right/

Problematic I won't dispute that of course, but honestly this pattern actually happens in both sides in the west bank and there is a culture of competition in building without waiting the other side permission. The palestinians have not less such buildings.

Edited by Nivsch

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Nivsch said:

@Twentyfirst This land isn't stolen at all. Jews and Arabs have lived here together during all the last centuries.

Then why are Palestinians born there exiled for life? 

Not only are you a thief but again a coward. Bro you have someone else fight your battles for you. Next time someone offends your girlfriend don't worry I will be there to protect you both. I am your daddy. You would not feel so comfortable on stolen land without the USA

Edited by Twentyfirst

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Just last week more land was stolen in the West Bank.

Not only was the land stolen, they keep stealing more of it and they are proud of it.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2023/06/08/israel-palestine-west-bank-annexation-netanyahu-smotrich-far-right/

I know you are defending whats right in this post but don't forget it's YOUR government that is helping this land grab. You voted for this.

Why do Germans, British, and Americans think they are exempt? Blows my mind

Next time be accurate please. Say "just last week WE stole more land". Don't hide from the truth no matter how ugly or inconvenient it is 

Maybe you don't belong there anymore Leo. Why don't you take a visit to the Middle East and read more about Islam and consider a lifestyle change. Do you really want to be part of all this? Does this represent you and your values? (I don't normally try to convert but it seems like you Americans are the ones needing help not the kids getting blown up in Gaza)

You can visit me in Middle East in the summertime I will be there! My family will take care of you. Think about it

Edited by Twentyfirst

Nothing has changed on this forum after so much discussion. It's still the same problem 

WESTERNERS HAVE SO MUCH COMFORT AND THEY ARE ISOLATED FROM WAR SO THEY ARE EASILY TEMPTED TO START WARS 

Once the war comes to you. Like in 9/11 or Oct 7th it destroys your egos so much that you talk about it for 20 years and beg for sympathy. If your AC stops running for an hour you cry haha. Palestinians have been stuck in the past for 100 years still living in stone huts they are more resilient and accepting of life than ya'll can imagine even with all your acid and mediation.

Ya'll can't handle smoke 

@Twentyfirst

46 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

I know you are defending whats right in this post but don't forget it's YOUR government that is helping this land grab. You voted for this.

Why do Germans, British, and Americans think they are exempt? Blows my mind

Next time be accurate please. Say "just last week WE stole more land". Don't hide from the truth no matter how ugly or inconvenient it is 

Maybe you don't belong there anymore Leo. Why don't you take a visit to the Middle East and read more about Islam and consider a lifestyle change. Do you really want to be part of all this? Does this represent you and your values? (I don't normally try to convert but it seems like you Americans are the ones needing help not the kids getting blown up in Gaza)

You can visit me in Middle East in the summertime I will be there! My family will take care of you. Think about it

While it's important to get the bigger picture here, in reality baby steps first is probably the best course of action, starting with focusing on Israel first causing this issue to begin with. Guilt tripping the Germans, USA or UK is a distraction when we should be focusing on Israel's immoral actions first. If we sort out Israel first, the Netanyahu cabinet and the right wing Zionists, and focus more on the issue they're causing, that focus can auto correct Israel's wrong doings and they may have a chance to actually get a ceasefire and work with the Palestinians for once. 

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Twentyfirst

While it's important to get the bigger picture here, in reality baby steps first is probably the best course of action, starting with focusing on Israel first causing this issue to begin with. Guilt tripping the Germans, USA or UK is a distraction when we should be focusing on Israel's immoral actions first. If we sort out Israel first, the Netanyahu cabinet and the right wing Zionists, and focus more on the issue they're causing, that focus can auto correct Israel's wrong doings and they may have a chance to actually get a ceasefire and work with the Palestinians for once. 

When it comes to this conflict from 1948 to today the Germans, USA, UK, and Jews are all one entity. There is no separation. They all work together and put their money together to destroy everything. Its what they have always done  

And be careful it's too easy to excuse them. What if I gave someone money to beat you up and then just said well you two deal with it? It's not a realistic position to take 

Edited by Twentyfirst

Posted (edited)

51 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Palestinians have been stuck in the past for 100 years still living in stone huts they are more resilient and accepting of life than ya'll can imagine even with all your acid and mediation.

Ya'll can't handle smoke 

Most Palestinians live in spacious houses sprawling all over the landscape. The media is so overly focused on Palestinian oppression that they overlook the apparent. 

In the past Palestinians lived indeed in dark thick stone-walled buildings with tiny windows, those are medieval conditions you might still see in Afghanistan for example. I know because I am from a mixed Jewish-Arab town where indeed many of these "medieval" buildings still can be found although most are empty or heavily renovated. 

Yes, there is also wisdom and happiness to be found in a simple and raw life. Most Palestinians live happy lives. So do Israelis. When people grow up in a conflict zone they become less fragile and more simple and uninhibited which can feed happiness. Israelis consistently rank as some of the world's happiest people. 

10 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

When it comes to this conflict from 1948 to today the Germans, USA, UK, and Jews are all one entity. There is no separation. They all work together and put their money together to destroy everything. Its what they have always done  

What brianless bullshit. 

Edited by Vrubel

19 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Tell me you can't undertand nuance without telling me you can't undertand nuance.

Oops, my bad, you essentially spelled it out that you can't undertand it.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Raze

2 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

Not only are you a thief but again a coward.

Don't attack people here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Twentyfirst

2 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

And be careful it's too easy to excuse them. What if I gave someone money to beat you up and then just said well you two deal with it? It's not a realistic position to take 

Unless you are extremely powerful, got connections and lots of money, then you can try to address Israel, UK, USA, and Germany in one go. I'm not excusing them, I'm arguing that it's more realistic to address each one 1 by 1, starting with Israel and getting that ceasefire down first. The others can wait unless you got lots of power and money. You got power and money? No? Then tackle Israel first before the other countries.

@Vrubel

2 hours ago, Vrubel said:

Most Palestinians live in spacious houses sprawling all over the landscape. The media is so overly focused on Palestinian oppression that they overlook the apparent. 

In the past Palestinians lived indeed in dark thick stone-walled buildings with tiny windows, those are medieval conditions you might still see in Afghanistan for example. I know because I am from a mixed Jewish-Arab town where indeed many of these "medieval" buildings still can be found although most are empty or heavily renovated. 

Yes, there is also wisdom and happiness to be found in a simple and raw life. Most Palestinians live happy lives. So do Israelis. When people grow up in a conflict zone they become less fragile and more simple and uninhibited which can feed happiness. Israelis consistently rank as some of the world's happiest people. 

What brianless bullshit. 

Palestinians living in spacious houses? Does that include open rooftops?

So because Palestinians lived like medieval times that justifies the land grabs Israel does since 1948? The indigenous Palestinians living like savage medieval people means the Zionists can take land from them?

If Israel/Israelis rank as some of the world's happiest people, and you are an Israeli, when you say 'What brainless shit' is that indicative of your and your people's happiness?