Raze

Israel / Palestine news thread

354 posts in this topic

What wasn’t new to many on this forum but is now becoming news to many of Israelis allies:

Shapiro’s comedic response. 

3 hours ago, Raze said:

In some ways i feel sorry for Israelis, its like a psy op against the population. 

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

Not justifying the use of an AI to attack, but this is perhaps only in signed no-enter zones to begin with. Nauncy is important. I don't buy those unproportional poison reports and trend of dehumanization in a big part of the media driven with agenda from down to top.

It is also honest to think what is the cost for standing a living soldier for months when he is under inferiority position in front of an organization with an home-field advantage and tunnels he can run back to and go out from every time in surprise.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

Not justifying the use of an AI to attack, but this is perhaps only in signed no-enter zones to begin with. Nauncy is important. I don't buy those unproportional poison reports and trend of dehumanization in a big part of the media driven with agenda from down to top.

It is also honest to think what is the cost for standing a living soldier for months when he is under inferiority position in front of an organization with an home-field advantage and tunnels he can run back to and go out from every time in surprise.

I really am passed caring what you think.

Israel is out of control. No different to Hamas. 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Merkabah Star said:

I really am passed caring what you think.

Israel is out of control. No different to Hamas. 

This is what happen when sitting in an abusive kind of medias all day.

If I wanted I can turn Canada into a dark cave of murdering and women abuses just with dedicating all my passion into it. But I won't, because I am not toxic.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!