Razard86

It is all a hallucination

64 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Many people think hallucinations are fake, as they are comparing it to their ordinary life. But they don't realize that with a simple exercise you could easily shatter any notions that hallucinations are fake. The problem is, this discovery will scare the shit out of you as this realization literally breaks your mind. This is because Reality is both qualia and no qualia. It is a mind with no qualia that imagines qualia and thus lives in a reality of qualia. That qualia is a something. It is the world of thoughts, emotional feeling, physical feeling/touch, smell, hearing/audio, sight/vision, and taste/pallet. 

The power of memory can alert you to the fact that reality is a hallucination/imagination/dream through a simple exercise. Place your finger under the faucet and turn on the water. Now experience the temperature (physical feeling/touch) of the water. Experience its wetness, slipperiness, now turn it off. Immediately imagine in your mind right now the memory of that experience. Try to recreate it as accurately as possible. If you practiced this enough you would become aware that, that whole experience is imaginary. 

You see human imagination, we call it memory. God imagination we call it life, or reality. THIS simple realization through direct experience will help you realize what the substance of reality is. Reality is not logical, logic is the ground which stabilizes the human psyche so it can make sense of what is going on. There is no argument that can defeat this experiment. Many people suffer their memories because they are recreating the experiences they went through, just at the human level of imagination, which is just a lower level of IMMERSION.

Be glad humans don't naturally have the ability to immerse themselves in their memories at the reality level of immersion because they would torment themselves. God locked the ability to imagine at that level through selflessness. The more selfish you are, the lower your ability to imagine, the more selfless the greater your ability to imagine. It must be this way, the stability of your imagination is literally held together by selfishness which is LOVE. When a selfless love constructs a self it gets rigidly stuck by its own power, by the intensity and vividness of its collection of connections. 

What you call a self is just an arbitrary collection of perceptions that you focus on, put attention on, and you call that myself. How can reality change anything and show you what is what....if you refuse to let go of what currently is? Even with what is, you currently reject majority of what is, to focus on repeating a specific equilibrium or balance of a specific range of sensations?  Basically you want things to taste a certain way, smell a certain way, you want a certain temperature, you want things to look a certain way, etc. This resistance to change, is the only barrier and it is powered by deep rooted conditioning both biological and sociological. You want to hold things and experience things a certain way, which is selfishness. Too much diversion from what you call normal, is what you would call hell. Now you know where the concept of hell comes from.....

This is why to a human, God is pure insanity.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

What do you say about people with aphantasia?

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

46 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

It has a cure. If you open their third eye it solves that problem. The human's ability to imagine is linked to decalcifying the pineal gland. So activate their pineal gland and you will solve that problem. Now if there is damage to that gland then you would need to find a way to repair it.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, r0ckyreed said:

Omg 😂😂

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Many people think hallucinations are fake, as they are comparing it to their ordinary life. But they don't realize that with a simple exercise you could easily shatter any notions that hallucinations are fake. The problem is, this discovery will scare the shit out of you as this realization literally breaks your mind. This is because Reality is both qualia and no qualia. It is a mind with no qualia that imagines qualia and thus lives in a reality of qualia. That qualia is a something. It is the world of thoughts, emotional feeling, physical feeling/touch, smell, hearing/audio, sight/vision, and taste/pallet. 

The power of memory can alert you to the fact that reality is a hallucination/imagination/dream through a simple exercise. Place your finger under the faucet and turn on the water. Now experience the temperature (physical feeling/touch) of the water. Experience its wetness, slipperiness, now turn it off. Immediately imagine in your mind right now the memory of that experience. Try to recreate it as accurately as possible. If you practiced this enough you would become aware that, that whole experience is imaginary. 

You see human imagination, we call it memory. God imagination we call it life, or reality. THIS simple realization through direct experience will help you realize what the substance of reality is. Reality is not logical, logic is the ground which stabilizes the human psyche so it can make sense of what is going on. There is no argument that can defeat this experiment. Many people suffer their memories because they are recreating the experiences they went through, just at the human level of imagination, which is just a lower level of IMMERSION.

Be glad humans don't naturally have the ability to immerse themselves in their memories at the reality level of immersion because they would torment themselves. God locked the ability to imagine at that level through selflessness. The more selfish you are, the lower your ability to imagine, the more selfless the greater your ability to imagine. It must be this way, the stability of your imagination is literally held together by selfishness which is LOVE. When a selfless love constructs a self it gets rigidly stuck by its own power, by the intensity and vividness of its collection of connections. 

What you call a self is just an arbitrary collection of perceptions that you focus on, put attention on, and you call that myself. How can reality change anything and show you what is what....if you refuse to let go of what currently is? Even with what is, you currently reject majority of what is, to focus on repeating a specific equilibrium or balance of a specific range of sensations?  Basically you want things to taste a certain way, smell a certain way, you want a certain temperature, you want things to look a certain way, etc. This resistance to change, is the only barrier and it is powered by deep rooted conditioning both biological and sociological. You want to hold things and experience things a certain way, which is selfishness. Too much diversion from what you call normal, is what you would call hell. Now you know where the concept of hell comes from.....

This is why to a human, God is pure insanity.

You don't need any of this to know it's a hallucination.  You just know.  But there needs to be tips to guide you out of materialism.  Materialism was bred into you - so the escaping requires both intuition and a little push from your outer self...if you know what I mean...

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

29 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You don't need any of this to know it's a hallucination.  You just know.  But there needs to be tips to guide you out of materialism.  Materialism was bred into you - so the escaping requires both intuition and a little push from your outer self...if you know what I mean...

What do you think the purpose of this post is for? Its for Materialists. Why else would I post this. If it was already known...then I wouldn't need to post this.

Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

What do you think the purpose of this post is for? Its for Materialists. Why else would I post this. If it was already known...then I wouldn't need to post this.

You're not seeing my point.  Either you get it or you don't.  Your beckon call to materialists will do nothing because a materialist deep into materialism knows only materialism and nothing more.  So a beacon to Truth will fall on deaf ears.  I admire your enthusiasm but I am a realist. 

Heh.  Note- I am a realist not a physicalist.  I laugh at those fools.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Imagine that you cut your finger. then actually cut your finger. Note that there are differences, you cannot make your finger grow back, it will remain cut as long as you live

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Imagine that you cut your finger. then actually cut your finger. Note that there are differences, you cannot make your finger grow back, it will remain cut as long as you live

it's still all imagination.  Don't be fooled by the fact that this dream includes feeling and sensations- and memory.  It just makes it juicier. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I remember i woke up god realized to some level, after ingesting LSD and falling asleep. During the sleep, i deconstructed the reality in nothingness and when the deconstruction finished i woke up like a God or something.

The reality became a bit like insanity, these levels of consciousness were hard to handle. There were no people anywhere, the earth was like a closed domain/death domain for my walking avatar. Because i associated drugs/consciousness with heaven, the window of my neighbours house changed and was opened with a white teddybear hanging out. The hallucination was so perfect i couldn't establish a difference between this ego life now and that reality. It was like reality/time stopped, and i could see the same pigeon fly over my head like 5 times making the same noises. Can you imagine seeing reality as "loop" as there was no time or people. I knew i was god realized and i was walking mindlessly in circles/same pattern. Then i did many ego things/prayed/washed dishes/worked out/cold shower etc. just to get away from that insanity and that level of consciousness to have some rest and be my ego again. I could literally take a small glass of milk and imagine me drinking it forever using my mind, it would never go empty. 

Thank fuck, i came back to my ego again. Now i just don't know how to procceed further, my only hope is that there is truely a god and that we will never be able to reach this "god level" as somebody taking care of us is the best thing we can have in life or any reality.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

What if Reality wasn't an infinite hallucination, but rather an infinite emotion?

Energy-in-motion?

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

I remember i woke up god realized to some level, after ingesting LSD and falling asleep. During the sleep, i deconstructed the reality in nothingness and when the deconstruction finished i woke up like a God or something.

The reality became a bit like insanity, these levels of consciousness were hard to handle. There were no people anywhere, the earth was like a closed domain/death domain for my walking avatar. Because i associated drugs/consciousness with heaven, the window of my neighbours house changed and was opened with a white teddybear hanging out. The hallucination was so perfect i couldn't establish a difference between this ego life now and that reality. It was like reality/time stopped, and i could see the same pigeon fly over my head like 5 times making the same noises. Can you imagine seeing reality as "loop" as there was no time or people. I knew i was god realized and i was walking mindlessly in circles/same pattern. Then i did many ego things/prayed/washed dishes/worked out/cold shower etc. just to get away from that insanity and that level of consciousness to have some rest and be my ego again. I could literally take a small glass of milk and imagine me drinking it forever using my mind, it would never go empty. 

Thank fuck, i came back to my ego again. Now i just don't know how to procceed further, my only hope is that there is truely a god and that we will never be able to reach this "god level" as somebody taking care of us is the best thing we can have in life or any reality.

Dude that's awesome as fuck.  But you ain't ready for God realization bro.  You have been shown scenes in a play without context.  You have to start at the beginning of the play to comprehend the plot.  But my brother you stand at the cuff.  Know this - there doesn't need to be a God to take care or you.   There is only you as God fucking with himself for all of eternity. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Dude that's awesome as fuck.  But you ain't ready for God realization bro.  You have been shown scenes in a play without context.  You have to start at the beginning of the play to comprehend the plot.  But my brother you stand at the cuff.  Know this - there doesn't need to be a God to take care or you.   There is only you as God fucking with himself for all of eternity. 

@Inliytened1It wasn't awesome for me, all the desires/meaning/value lose value. It's not like how when you're in the game of life with others. Everything of meterial literally had 0 importance to me, i only craved "others"  "love" and "loving others" as much as possiible as i was the only one. 

When you become god realized in the dream at that level it's really strange, you associate yourself with nothingness and realize that there is nobody else to take control of that "nothingness". Then you realize you're god, but all value is lost because there are no others. These level of consciousness literally made me want to cut myself or jump to my death from somewhere.

The reason i didn't go further or do anything stupid like go into people houses is because i didn't know how my god realized reality would affect the reality my "ego" was in. This is the hardest obstacle, as you realize that you can create a reality for yourself in the past/future.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

2 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

@Inliytened1It wasn't awesome for me, all the desires/meaning/value lose value. It's not like how when you're in the game of life with others. Everything of meterial literally had 0 importance to me, i only craved "others"  "love" and "loving others" as much as possiible as i was the only one. 

When you become god realized in the dream at that level it's really strange, you associate yourself with nothingness and realize that there is nobody else to take control of that "nothingness". Then you realize you're god, but all value is lost because there are no others. These level of consciousness literally made me want to cut myself or jump to my death from somewhere.

The reason i didn't go further or do anything stupid like go into people houses is because i didn't know how my god realized reality would affect the reality my "ego" was in. This is the hardest obstacle, as you realize that you can create a reality for yourself in the past/future.

Yeah totally.  Now - you are literally crafting reality on the fly.  We don't want to look at it like this because we want some type of an objective, planned reality.  But the fact of the matter is that you are Pure, Infinite Consciousness right now - shaping your reality precisely as you had mapped it out.  The only tricky part is that you took away the knowledge that you were doing it - otherwise it wouldn't be real.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

58 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You're not seeing my point.  Either you get it or you don't.  Your beckon call to materialists will do nothing because a materialist deep into materialism knows only materialism and nothing more.  So a beacon to Truth will fall on deaf ears.  I admire your enthusiasm but I am a realist. 

Heh.  Note- I am a realist not a physicalist.  I laugh at those fools.

^^^You do realize that everyone raised in the West is a materialist before they enter Spirituality. A materialist is someone who believes that reality is physical. Before I found actualized.org, studied the concepts, and did a mushroom trip I was a materialist like anyone else. The biggest cult is materialism. And I'm living proof that anyone can exit a cult with an open mind.

On my journey I scoured everything I could get my hands on and everything I consumed helped me in some way on the path towards awakening. So my post is just me paying forward what others did for me.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yeah totally.  Now - you are literally crafting reality on the fly.  We don't want to look at it like this because we want some type of an objective, planned reality.  But the fact of the matter is that you are Pure, Infinite Consciousness right now - shaping your reality precisely as you had mapped it out.  The only tricky part is that you took away the knowledge that you were doing it - otherwise it wouldn't be real.

@Inliytened1 do you think there is another form of you or "higher self" that shapes/creates this dream reality for your ego, or do you think your ego self creates a random reality on the fly anywhere you look/go?

From the book seth channeling it was said, that your higher self created the reality for your ego to play in.

But from my experience when i deconstructed reality and became god realized in the dream i saw that the ego is responsible in creating a reality for you in the "now" , because it is your will "to do something" "to experience" and it happends on the fly.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

@Inliytened1 do you think there is another form of you or "higher self" that shapes/creates this dream reality for your ego, or do you think your ego self creates a random reality on the fly anywhere you look/go?

From the book seth channeling it was said, that your higher self created the reality for your ego to play in.

But from my experience when i deconstructed reality and became god realized in the dream i saw that the ego is responsible in creating a reality for you in the "now" , because it is your will "to do something" "to experience" and it happends on the fly.

It's all on the fly. You are God.  But then that very on the fly was already mapped out without a map.   It's not random it's just that God doesn't need time or a past to do things with.  It can plan without planning.  It's a mind fuck but God is Infinite so it can do as it wishes.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's all on the fly. You are God. 

@Inliytened1So do you think if your ego doesn't become "god realized" , you will associate your aging/death with actual death process like seeing a "white tunnel" and when you enter the "white tunnel" you will see out of your mothers vagina or any birth portal into a new reality. But who is responsible for this process and on who's behalf does it happen?

Who is responsible for creating how we look like etc. This is what i don't get , it's like there are many "levels" of yourself that are responsible for some part of creation.

Jesus said: If you associate yourself with man you will die like man. If you associate yourself with spirit you will have eternal life?

Does this mean if we associate ourself with spirit, we essentially have eternal life and we can dig/experience realities forever until we develop to infinity or something?

I also know that in these god realized states it's like your memory isn't stable anymore, because everything happends all at once. And this nothingness is responsible for our forgetfullness that we are god. It's like you fall asleep and forgot who you were, and perhaps wake up in a new reality?

Because i almost forget who i was at some point, and it was like reality/nothingness wanted me to forget myself. And deep down i felt that it would be the end of my ego/reality.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

^^^You do realize that everyone raised in the West is a materialist before they enter Spirituality. A materialist is someone who believes that reality is physical. Before I found actualized.org, studied the concepts, and did a mushroom trip I was a materialist like anyone else. The biggest cult is materialism. And I'm living proof that anyone can exit a cult with an open mind.

On my journey I scoured everything I could get my hands on and everything I consumed helped me in some way on the path towards awakening. So my post is just me paying forward what others did for me.

I still don’t understand the difference. Materialism says everything is physical and idealism says all is mental. It is like saying reality is all object or all subject. Notice how they are both pointing to the same thing, just two identical ways to look at reality.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Everyone who is a materialist or anti-materialist needs to ask the question, what is physical? Every idealist or anti-idealist needs to ask the question, what is mind? Notice that they are identical. Physical = Mental