TheSelf

The Truth

131 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, m0hsen said:

But they do claim what the reality or existence is can be understood through science.

And obviously it's not absolutely true.

Most of scientist see that the reality is too perfect. Einstein and many others believe in god. Even Stephen hawkings who was atheist realized that the cosmos seems deliberate,  his explanation was the multiverse, but with doubts. 

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Most of scientist see that the reality is too perfect. Einstein and many others believe in god. Even Stephen hawkings who was atheist realized that the cosmos seems deliberate,  his explanation was the multiverse, but with doubts. 

Okay, but mainstream science don't give a damn about spirituality or God, metaphysics, etc. they think of the universe or reality in physical matter and believe a complete understanding of what it is can only be achieved through the way they do science and their methods and instruments.

Let me know if I'm wrong.

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Understander said:

@m0hsen Giving up religion is awakening.

Let's forget about relegion, in Yoga we have Bhakti yoga or Karma yoga, if you know what these are I was talking about achieving a similiar experience and realization through these aids.

Edited by m0hsen

D3AD2E61-5BD5-4F99-96DC-EB14FF313645.png

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

22 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

Okay, but mainstream science don't give a damn about spirituality or God, metaphysics, etc. they think of the universe or reality in physical matter and believe a complete understanding of what it is can only be achieved through the way they do science and their methods and instruments.

Let me know if I'm wrong.

I think that scientists deal with their specific field and then each one will have their beliefs. If your job is genetics, you don't think about anything other than genetics, you don't care about who created the genes originally, but rather how to decipher and manipulate the genome. The same with anything else, but I believe that if you personally ask any biologist or astronomer they will tell you that they see divinity in the realities they study.

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

D3AD2E61-5BD5-4F99-96DC-EB14FF313645.png

Haha, this can go forever, Awareness is infinitely aware of himself.

I can create another layer and call it The unconditioned love as if it's even beyond your The unconditioned!!

Edited by m0hsen

20 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

if you personally ask any biologist or astronomer they will tell you that they see divinity in the realities they study.

Not any scientists, but some of them yeah

For example watch this interview Sadhguru had with this scientist:

and watch this one also, you'll be surprised:

Posted (edited)

40 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

Let's forget about relegion, in Yoga we have Bhakti yoga or Karma yoga, if you know what these are I was talking about achieving a similiar experience and realization through these aids.

Religion is like a crude game inside a game inside a game. The only way to awaken from that game is to not play, because it wasn't made to awaken in the first place, which paradoxically makes awakening possible. But other games might be different.

The techniques can make you even more locked in that game.

Edited by Understander

@Understander @m0hsen @Breakingthewall lol. Whatever we say is just a personal opinion nothing to do with Truth. Just enjoy the lifeeeeee.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 minute ago, James123 said:

@Understander @m0hsen @Breakingthewall lol. Whatever we say is just a personal opinion nothing to do with Truth. Just enjoy the lifeeeeee.

I'm enjoying the game by participating in these conversations :)

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, Understander said:

True, cause spirituality is designed to keep you entertained in it's realm.

As long as one is doing any sort of spiritual practice, he won't break out of the spiritual bottle, you could sit and practice for a milion year, still being stucked in spiritual realm.

Edited by m0hsen

Just now, James123 said:

Just enjoy the lifeeeeee.

I agree.

But there are levels, and they do matter.

16 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

I'm enjoying the game by participating in these conversations :)

Amazing brother, amazing.

2 minutes ago, Understander said:

I agree.

But there are levels, and they do matter.

Only, Levels of/for "understanding".

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Why? Spirituality is direct experience.   Religion is belief.  Don't confuse the concept of Spirituality with actual Spirituality. 

You don't think religions teach direct experience? Don't confuse the concept of Religion with actual Religion.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

12 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

You don't think religions teach direct experience?

Generally speaking no.

10 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

Generally speaking no.

Who were some of the first spiritual teachers in history?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

6 hours ago, Understander said:

I mean The techniques have precise mechanisms designed to Awaken. Thats literally why the have been dreamed/imagined that way.

They are tools to increase consciousness, in the same way coffee is a tool to increase wakefulness. See this Awakening thing as a more mechanic thing and less of a luck or Will thing. It has been designed by you this way in order to not you going nuts.

Of course there Will come a point where you Awaken without technique, but Who is at that point anyway? 

When you can do mahasamadhi totally sober and consciously dissolve, yes, you wont need techniques at that point.

🪷 When too conscious game ends 🪷 

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Any specific figures you wanna talk about?

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Depends on what history book you’re reading.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI