Miguel1

Dear Leo, a question about Jack Black

59 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura They teach pick up which is all about how to make her attracted to you for the whole point to put her in bed,in such a way to not tell what they are doing.Further more they teach last minute resistence concept to have bigger window of opportunity for "success" which is so called "lay count" that makes you stroke your ego.That is not game,but they sporadically spit game which cant stick because of the system in place described above.

Game teaches how to stand on who you are and give women free will to choose you,there is no manipulation to make her do anything.No thinking ill do this technique to give me a better chance to get laid.

This guy cant kneel to save his life(game) and pick up guy will give all of his power for some ass.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

44 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Leo Gura 

This guy cant kneel to save his life(game) and pick up guy will give all of his power for some ass.

It's a movie scene, not reality. In real life, perhaps only one in thousands would lay his life for his pride. Reality is more harsh, raw and nuanced than ideals and imagined scanarios.

Posted (edited)

@Sandhu You just showed me your game is weak by focusing on negativity there is no hope then,i guess if i put Socrates painting of him drinking a posion you would say its just a colors on a canvas.Exactly my point is to put extravagant scenarios to illistrate that somebody with game would give its own life instead of giving away his own inner self ,while some guy will give it for a piece of ass,but you dont read my words you focus on your negative perspective so my queastion is why would a woman choose you over someone with higher ideals? Talking about nuance and cant get the nuances of my message 😅

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Yali said:

How can I access them? His site is down @Leo Gura

I don't know. His content is pretty old at this point. There is a mountain of newer dating advice content you can find online. Just search around.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

I heard a story from a guy who worked with Jack Black.  He was tasked with driving actors to set.  

One day while he was driving Jack to set, he complimented him on the sunglasses he was wearing.  Jack thanked him, took the sunglasses off, and told the driver that he could have them.  The driver ended up keeping the glasses on his dashboard for good luck.  

He said Jack was a great guy to work with, very funny and genuine, both on and off camera.

Jack Black’s music and performance skills are at a high enough level where you’d have to work really hard and not just coast on natural talent.  When you’re hard working and good at developing what you’ve got, that makes you very confident.  You know you can deliver the goods, and nobody can take that away from you because it's hard earned.  The fact that his appeal doesn’t depend on being young and pretty probably makes him more comfortable with himself compared to other Hollywood hotties.

Edited by FlyingLotus

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, FlyingLotus said:

Jack Black’s music and performance skills are at a high enough level where you’d have to work really hard and not just coast on natural talent.  When you’re hard working and good at developing what you’ve got, that makes you very confident.  You know you can deliver the goods, and nobody can take that away from you because it's hard earned.  The fact that his appeal doesn’t depend on being young and pretty probably makes him more comfortable with himself compared to other Hollywood hotties.

Obviously he is well trained as a performer. But if you do a lot of pickup that is also training.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

@FlyingLotus "And When they talk to you, you can play it one of three ways, dumb, super into it, and nasty, which way you do it, depends on what guy, you are dealing with"
Lol, I get the dumb and the super into it, but the nasty one, not much. Girls, explain, pls.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Obviously he is well trained as a performer. But if you do a lot of pickup that is also training.

Jack Black has been training since childhood, but he also was just born to be in front of a camera :D

Edited by Mormegil

Posted (edited)

22 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@FlyingLotus "And When they talk to you, you can play it one of three ways, dumb, super into it, and nasty, which way you do it, depends on what guy, you are dealing with"
Lol, I get the dumb and the super into it, but the nasty one, not much. Girls, explain, pls.

I’m not too sure.  Maybe he means being very forward like this. :D

Edited by FlyingLotus

1 hour ago, FlyingLotus said:

I’m not too sure.  Maybe he means being very forward like this. :D

Lol, wtf did I just watch?

On 22/03/2024 at 8:09 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

@Leo Gura They teach pick up which is all about how to make her attracted to you for the whole point to put her in bed,in such a way to not tell what they are doing.Further more they teach last minute resistence concept to have bigger window of opportunity for "success" which is so called "lay count" that makes you stroke your ego.That is not game,but they sporadically spit game which cant stick because of the system in place described above.

Game teaches how to stand on who you are and give women free will to choose you,there is no manipulation to make her do anything.No thinking ill do this technique to give me a better chance to get laid.

Are you familiar with Mr. Locario, Steve the dean, Real game no theory panel. You are saying the stuff those guys say on their shows.

@Dayo Yes,that's basically all my game knowledge from,they break it down perfectly,best resonated with me, if it resonates with you,then you are automatically my friend 😁.

It's you.

Now fight.

Posted (edited)

The Shaggy Dog, Lol :D

Edited by Leo Gura

On 25/03/2024 at 6:15 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

@Dayo Yes,that's basically all my game knowledge from,they break it down perfectly,best resonated with me, if it resonates with you,then you are automatically my friend 😁.

Yeah, what they say resonates with me. The pick up stuff wasn't authentic to me. Glad to be friends with you.

On 3/21/2024 at 6:56 PM, Leo Gura said:

The core fundamentals of game that RSD teaches are valid. I've never said otherwise. Owen has done pioneering work in the field of "natural" game. His work back in the 2012 era was next-gen stuff.

You have to be more nuanced and careful.

Just because I have a few criticisms of Owen doesn't mean the fundamentals of RSD theory are wrong.

I'm sure Owen's game is good when he's in the zone. But you have to understand that Owen does more business than he does game. Owen's top shtick is running RSD. He's not out there purely gaming like Julian was in the early days. Owen has a business to run.

I know from insiders that Julien had a much higher lay count than Owen and Julien's game was much better. But again, this doesn't mean Owen isn't good at times or that his teaching are false.

You have to remember that Owen is/was a hard case newbie autistic introvert and pretty weird and socially awkward. Owen is not a natural and his game will never be as good as natural. The best PUAs are naturals.

I've met real naturals. True naturals are even better than professional PUAs. Professional PUAs are just aping naturals. I have a natural friend who knows nothing about pickup, but he's better than RSD coaches.

Jack Black is not a PUA. So relative to a PUA he doesn't get laid much, I would assume.

Again, looks STILL matter. Just because Jack Black is a charismatic beast does not mean he will get infinitely laid. It just means that he will get laid more than a whiny incel with zero frame.

I was just using Jack Black to demonstrate charisma. Of course Owen has charisma too and you could make a video of Owen's game and use it illustrate the same point. But I wanted an example that was outside pickup. This is an issue which transcends pickup. That's what I was trying to highlight. Guys get so stuck in gaming girls that they overlook something more fundamental.

I also used Jack Black because he's fat, short, and not good-looking.

My criticisms of Owen mostly come down to the immature aspects of pickup which I want to see him outgrow. And Jack Black is free of that, so I got nothing to criticize him for.

Yes, of course. And that's the gold in his teachings. I've never criticized him for that part.

Owen's 2012-ish RSD content is the foundations of game and I have always recommended it. If he hadn't deleted all his old YT videos, I would be linking them.

My criticisms are more about 2022 Owen vs 2012 Owen. Part of the criticism is that I expected Owen to outgrow some of this shit by now. But as I have said before, there's much you can learn from Owen and his work should be respected.

I finally had time to read this with deep thoughts. I hate reading something deeper in a rush, and respond unconsciously, reactively.

Thank you for your clarifications. Makes sense now.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

Posted (edited)

On 3/21/2024 at 7:48 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Be careful of your Jack Black style, though, as a handsome young man. It can take away from that if you're not careful and will come off as trying too hard. I know you know what you're doing from reading your posts and you seem to be emotionally intelligent and good with game, but it doesn't work for everybody. It's like a hot girl coming off desperate for attention and coming on to every man she sees. It takes away from her attractiveness. Don't try to emulate but cultivate.

Yes. I have phases and moods and also, calibrate to the venue, where I can be more chill, laid-back & sophisticated or very social, energetic & wild - or in-between.

But the key I've found is to be free and authentic to both your mood and calibration of the environment.

Thanks for the comment.

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

30 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

Yes. I have phases and moods and also, calibrate to the venue, where I can be more chill, laid-back & sophisticated or very social, energetic & wild - or in-between.

But the key I've found is to be free and authentic to both your mood and calibration of the environment.

Thanks for the comment.

👍Stay sweet.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This.