Princess Arabia

When We Die.......?

51 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

What you gain since your birth from nothing, you will give up everything till nothing. So you will go back where you come from. 

This is still not addressing my inquiry. You don't have to, but what you're saying here is obvious. I won't be giving up anything, though, since I don't have anything to begin with. It's all just appearances.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

there´s no 'we'

Who is this message for. Me? or You? Because there's no you either if there's no we. So why bother speak.

Edited by Princess Arabia

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is still not addressing my inquiry. You don't have to, but what you're saying here is obvious. I won't be giving up anything, though, since I don't have anything to begin with. It's all just appearances.

If you don't have begin with you shouldn't ask this question because you are already dead. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

There's no way you'll know what happens when you die until you actually die. Every belief about what happens when you die or after death could all be complete bullshit.

2 minutes ago, ZenAlex said:

There's no way you'll know what happens when you die until you actually die. Every belief about what happens when you die or after death could all be complete bullshit.

Every belief is bs. Including belief of death. If there is no belief what is left?

1 minute ago, ZenAlex said:

Great answer. At least you're not parroting Spiritual beliefs; even though I still believe it's possible to know.

10 minutes ago, James123 said:

If you don't have begin with you shouldn't ask this question because you are already dead. 

Didn't you have a post before saying "ask me anything". Now you're telling me what question I shouldn't ask. Now you see why I don't take half of you seriously. You're not consistent. 

19 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Didn't you have a post before saying "ask me anything". Now you're telling me what question I shouldn't ask. Now you see why I don't take half of you seriously. You're not consistent. 

İ am saying, if you have nothing to loose you shouldn't ask any question because you have already surrender the body, therefore talking. 

@Princess Arabia that's bullcrap. You are afraid of death to the brim.

4 years ago I literally was completely done with life . I tried to jump off a tall building..but the fear of death just fucked me in the ass .

Even If life is a hell hole..death is worse. You have no other choice but to accept that and become a Mystic.  

That's why we have Christianity..Islam..Hinduism..Zen..Taoism etc..they give you Panadols to Comfort your fear of death .

The Truth is when we die we will be shot right back to the mysterious unknown which we came from .

Deal with it.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

48 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Who is this message for. Me? or You? Because there's no you either if there's no we. So why bother speak.

there´s no 'me' or 'you', only INFINITE CONSCIOUSNESS 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

My question though wasn't where am I headed, but if I will know about the life I'm living now.

From my experience the life I lived was there but a million miles away (so to speak) and very insignificant.

Do you remember what you were doing at this time one week ago?

Do you need to remember what you were doing at this time one week go?

Edited by cetus

I suppose it is impossible to know because the way to process this experience is in a specific dimension, a timeline, and reality is all dimensions, so if this experience disappears and pure, unlimited existence remains, what would I remember? infinite experiences?

I would say that the most likely thing is that this experience will end and another will automatically begin, taking the structure of this experience as a basis. Another question would be what are experiences? Why are they inevitable? I suppose that the level of complexity, let's say the level of consciousness of subsequent experiences, will be such that the understanding of reality and the cosmos will be much deeper, until reaching an experience of maximum complexity, the culmination of cosmic evolution, and then everything will be disintegrate and start again from the basics without any planned map, only spontaneous creation of total intelligence. An eternal cycle 

Posted (edited)

No you won't remeber, you won't even know that you are there. You will have eyes but can't see lungs but can't breathe mouth but can't scream a mind but can't think, logic will loop reality will loop your memory will collapse  and will experience the same 5 seconds over and over till time stops and your in a void of nothing wanting to scream cry and get out but having no way of doing any of it.

Just don't struggle struggling is another deception.

Edited by Hojo

42 minutes ago, cetus said:

From my experience the life I lived was there but a million miles away (so to speak) and very insignificant.

Do you remember what you were doing at this time one week ago?

Do you need to remember what you were doing at this time one week go?

Point taken❤️

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Princess Arabia that's bullcrap. You are afraid of death to the brim.

4 years ago I literally was completely done with life . I tried to jump off a tall building..but the fear of death just fucked me in the ass .

Even If life is a hell hole..death is worse. You have no other choice but to accept that and become a Mystic.  

That's why we have Christianity..Islam..Hinduism..Zen..Taoism etc..they give you Panadols to Comfort your fear of death .

The Truth is when we die we will be shot right back to the mysterious unknown which we came from .

Deal with it.

Ha ha. But you didn't jump. Why? Because that's not what happened. Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Zen, Taoism even Spirituality are all constructs, ideas and concepts arising in the "THIS". Appearing as something out of no-thing. Even this conversation, even my post and my questions. Even what you're saying. There's nothing to deal with because that would be just another fucking idea because to "deal with" something implies there's a difference between the same things that are arising and appearing in the THIS. 

I know what the THIS IS now, it's whatever is arising and appearing from, even my saying I know what the THIS is now, because there's no one to know anything. It's just THIS. So even if I was to take your advice to deal with it, and I tried to deal with it, that also is what will be appearing in the THIS, the only thing is that THIS is not what WILL be appearing because then it will become THAT which is not THIS. 

Let me know if THIS went over your head and if THAT was too hard to get, because THIS cannot know if THAT happened.

Edited by Princess Arabia

51 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I suppose it is impossible to know because the way to process this experience is in a specific dimension, a timeline, and reality is all dimensions, so if this experience disappears and pure, unlimited existence remains, what would I remember? infinite experiences?

After reading this like 3x, it made sense. Absolutely.

55 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I would say that the most likely thing is that this experience will end and another will automatically begin, taking the structure of this experience as a basis. Another question would be what are experiences? Why are they inevitable

Who is to say there's even experiencing happening because it would need an experiencer. It takes the notion of time to have an experience and time doesn't literally exist and everything is just an appearance; so maybe the illusion of another seeming experience happening by another seeming experiencer will also appear. Hmm.

59 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

An eternal cycle 

This is quite seemingly evident everywhere I look. It seems to be what's the case in everything and no-thing simultaneously, even on this forum.

@Princess ArabiaAny answer given on topic will not suffice you. Because deep down we know that it will fall in to speculation territory. Even if somebody had the experience around it which bring him/her conviction on this topic. Does his/her explanation will convince you until you have that experience as well.

12 minutes ago, ExplorerMystic said:

@Princess ArabiaAny answer given on topic will not suffice you. Because deep down we know that it will fall in to speculation territory. Even if somebody had the experience around it which bring him/her conviction on this topic. Does his/her explanation will convince you until you have that experience as well.

You're right

57 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Let me know if THIS went over your head and if THAT was too hard to get, because THIS cannot know if THAT happened.

xDxDxD

10/10

Why so serious?

19 minutes ago, ExplorerMystic said:

THIS! ^_^

Why so serious?