something_else

Attracting hot women

220 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

But for me, there is no girl that I will reject faster than one who is masculine and dominant

Not submissive, is not by default masculine and dominant. It's someone that you can go back and forth with, a type of relationship that we should all strive for, if your not engaging with people you can bounce off of your doing it wrong.

31 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

if my women was submissive i'd run to the highest hill, this is complete boredom for me.

Insecure men love submissive women. That said, we still have to define submissive, it's different for everyone.  My definition is a woman that does everything a man tells her to do and be at his beckon call. Be his sex slave.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

6 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

Not submissive, is not by default masculine and dominant. It's someone that you can go back and forth with, a type of relationship that we should all strive for, if your not engaging with people you can bounce off of your doing it wrong.

I know, right. It's not one or the other. I'm neither submissive nor masculine and dominant. Not even anywhere in-between. 

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, Understander said:

How much is it worth it for someone to give most of their time to do that for only having someone hot? Isn't this a scam for someone who doesn't only value hotness, or maybe value's less?

Don't even bother to try and decipher why to go through all that for hotness. It's a survival thing. If a part of your identity is trying to survive as a guy who gets hot chicks you'll do what it takes maybe until that runs it's course.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Posted (edited)

46 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

He of course should try to seduce her with charisma and sex appeal to tilts the odds in his favor with the women he's interested i

Try again. Youve got it all wrong. Some of the stuff you said uptop, there's nothing wrong with that as in supporting a man in his endeavors etc. You use the word compliant as if she's your daughter. Compliant as in her boss. 

A man doesn't have to seduce a woman with sex appeal. It's a turn off. That's feminine behavior. A man needs to show a woman he has her back, he's there for her, she can count on him, a protector. If she already chose you, no need for sex appeal. Those things I mentioned is her sex appeal from you. What you gonna do.....wear some garter belts for her and some thongs and flash your hair to the side?

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, something_else said:

My instinct for the root cause of this is that I’ve never been in the popular group socially. I’ve always gravitated towards the groups of introverts, people who didn’t quite fit in, if that makes sense. I enjoy that vibe so much more than being in groups of masculine extroverted guys, even though I feel like I can hold my own in those groups now that I’m older and more sociable.

Part of me feels like the hot women (who would always have been extremely sociable and popular) see straight through me and realise that I’m still that shy and insecure nerd I’ve been for most of my life, even though I wouldn’t describe myself that way anymore. Does that make sense?

Out of the many things I could point out in this thread, not all women who look conventionally attractive are showy extroverts, you know. (And some who are, are masking or constantly putting on a performance.) Though maybe that's what people's eyes often gravitate toward; it's understandable.

Late bloomers are a thing too.  Not everyone actually peaks in high school or college, man or woman. (Despite RP cope propaganda lol.)

Edited by eos_nyxia

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

A man doesn't have to seduce a woman with sex appeal. It's a turn off. That's feminine behavior. A man needs to show a women he has her back, he's there for her, she can count on him, a protector.

Does that apply for feminine men too?

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

He's basically saying that hot women are primarily looking to use men who are rich, have high status, and have great resources because they know they can just by using their physical beauty.

Hot women are looking for value, just like you are. The only reason you are talking about hot women is because you want to grab some value from them.

Imagine if a woman came here and started a thread: How To Find Men With The Biggest Dicks?

This would be analgous to you trying to pick up "hot women".

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Understander said:

Does that apply for feminine men too?

Yes, but in a different way as the type you'll attract will be more masculine.

2 hours ago, Vrubel said:

There are countries where being 8 and 9's is the norm

Lol.

There is no such country. You are just blind to all the ugly girls in your country.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hot women are looking for value, just like you are. The only reason you are talking about hot women is because you want to grab some value from them.

Imagine is a woman came here and started a thread: How To Find Men With The Biggest Dicks? This would be equivalent to you trying to pick up "hot women".

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol.

There is no such country. You are just blind to all the ugly girls in your country.

Why isn't being an alpha male who oozes sex appeal and charisma enough to stand out as a top 1-3% man with very high value that all women are appealed to?

Edited by Hardkill

@HardkillYou're sending mixed messages. First you have a problem with women looking for status etc, then you post a video about a man talking about how 50cent says ride or die with me (50 has status). You think 50 is getting those women with looks and personality? No. So which is it. Should women look for the men with status and $$ to submit to or submit to the ordinary guy with nothing going on.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Why isn't being an alpha male who oozes sex appeal and charisma enough to stand out as a top 1-3% that all women are appealed to?

It is, but I assume you don't got that, otherwise you won't be complaining about hot women.

But even if you got that, hot women have so many options that you will still struggle to sleep with any particular one just off your looks and game. Plenty of guys around who have good looks and game. It's not hard for hot women to meet such men.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

@HardkillYou're sending mixed messages. First you have a problem with women looking for status etc, then you post a video about a man talking about how 50cent says ride or die with me (50 has status). You think 50 is getting those women with looks and personality? No. So which is it. Should women look for the men with status and $$ to submit to or submit to the ordinary guy with nothing going on.

That wasn't 50 cent. Those video were from dating coaches Miles Cunningham and Mr. Locario.

Just now, Hardkill said:

Why isn't being an alpha male who oozes sex appeal and charisma enough to stand out as a top 1-3% that all women are appealed to?

Brad Pitt doesn't ooze sex appeal, he oozes good looks and status and rich. Women don't care about sex appeal. Those things are her sex appeal. 

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

You've been brainwashed by Youtube pick up artist theory lol (they are mostly con artists). Why would a top 1-3% girl choose you just because you pretend to be an "alpha male"? The majority of the stuff taught by these pick up coaches is just cringe and will harm your results in dating.

The most attractive girls have immense options, they are going to go for the guys who are genuinely in the top 1-3%.

Edited by Pav

Just now, Hardkill said:

That wasn't 50 cent. Those video were from dating coaches Miles Cunningham and Mr. Locario.

No I'm saying in the video he's talking about 50. Did you even watch your own video. Listen, in the beginning of this thread you seemed to have a problem with women dating for status and $$, yet you want them to be submissive and be all in with you. Why would a level-headed woman submit to a loser. 

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes, but in a different way as the type you'll attract will be more masculine.

Will the roles be reversed? Or just the same as you described, but with different behavior? Or does it matter who the person is?

2 minutes ago, Pav said:

You've been brainwashed by Youtube pick up artist theory lol

It's obvious from all his comments in this thread. You can tell he's been watching all that crap.