Yousif

We Are Slaves

30 posts in this topic

The truth is that most of us are slaves, we’re financially enslaved, that’s the obvious one, the not so obvious examples would be enslaved by 

( I’m gonna name these points to make their difference to financial enslavement pan out

( the role enslavement ) - how you can act publicly, this one requires an awakening to see, you have a specific role that you’re playing in society and it’s insanely hard to break out of it, it’s either you have to find someone to take that role or nobody will allow you to quit that role 

( the lucky or not enslavement ) - you’re a slave in the sense that if you weren’t in the right race, the right religion, the right country, the right genetics, etc the list is endless, it’s gonna be very difficult for you to break out of wage slavery, even if you’re very competent to be a leader of some sort, you will have to be insanely persistent in breaking out to even have a chance.

( The sheep or shepherd enslavement )- another point is you either are a slave or a slave owner, if you really hate being a slave, the only other option is to be a slave owner, another word for it is being a leader of some sort, if you’re not, then the wealth you desire will not come and you remain a slave.

- I’m not saying this to justify the victim mentality

- I’m not saying this being a follower is a bad thing ( as long as you’re following a great teacher that wants what’s good for you )

- I’m not blaming anyone or anything for this system ( although there exists corruptions within this system which are unjust to some of us that are deserving of a leadership position in society but are denied for various reasons ) 

- no one person created this system, it’s existence is due to our collective unconscious, ( although paradoxically I can also say it’s absolutely a genius conscious effort of divine love and divine beings, depending on where you’re looking at it from ;)

- and finally I will say, that absolutely EVERYBODY is a slave to something, even the most enlightened beings are enslaved to the truth, even god is enslaved to love and to truth, there are not distinctions between the slave and the slave owner, there are no real differences between any of The Dualities.

7235B1BC-65F2-4339-A980-78FE193F20C0.jpeg

All life on Earth has to work to gain sustenance. Humans are no different. 

The only thing that is a factor is how we do it. We've gone from being hunter-gatherers to the 21st century doing this.

Posted (edited)

What I think is that even if you were not wage slave and had a lot of free time, you still would not be more happy or satisfied.

The 'slavery' would just turned itself to another form, likely to an inner relationships form, in your mind.

The real problem won't solve by blaming others outside, but through taking full responsibility to the situation and do the work - outer of course too, but mostly inner - to set yourself free.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

On 3/15/2024 at 11:42 AM, Nivsch said:

What I think is that even if you were not wage slave and had a lot of free time, you still would not be more happy or satisfied.

The 'slavery' would just turned itself to another form, likely to an inner relationships form, in your mind.

The real problem won't solve by blaming others outside, but through taking full responsibility to the situation and do the work - outer of course too, but mostly inner - to set yourself free.

The truth is nothing will make you happy or satisfied like an awakening would do, but it requires not being biased in all matters of life, which a lot of people are not willing to do ;)

On 3/15/2024 at 10:18 AM, bebotalk said:

All life on Earth has to work to gain sustenance. Humans are no different. 

The only thing that is a factor is how we do it. We've gone from being hunter-gatherers to the 21st century doing this.

The problem we face today is how people mistake real wealth ( the work/ the journey ) for the results or simples of the wealth like money or fame, 

most people want the fruits before they even plant the seed of the plant. 

@Yousif

On 2024-03-15 at 9:05 AM, Yousif said:

The truth is that most of us are slaves, we’re financially enslaved, that’s the obvious one, the not so obvious examples would be enslaved by 

( I’m gonna name these points to make their difference to financial enslavement pan out

( the role enslavement ) - how you can act publicly, this one requires an awakening to see, you have a specific role that you’re playing in society and it’s insanely hard to break out of it, it’s either you have to find someone to take that role or nobody will allow you to quit that role 

( the lucky or not enslavement ) - you’re a slave in the sense that if you weren’t in the right race, the right religion, the right country, the right genetics, etc the list is endless, it’s gonna be very difficult for you to break out of wage slavery, even if you’re very competent to be a leader of some sort, you will have to be insanely persistent in breaking out to even have a chance.

( The sheep or shepherd enslavement )- another point is you either are a slave or a slave owner, if you really hate being a slave, the only other option is to be a slave owner, another word for it is being a leader of some sort, if you’re not, then the wealth you desire will not come and you remain a slave.

- I’m not saying this to justify the victim mentality

- I’m not saying this being a follower is a bad thing ( as long as you’re following a great teacher that wants what’s good for you )

- I’m not blaming anyone or anything for this system ( although there exists corruptions within this system which are unjust to some of us that are deserving of a leadership position in society but are denied for various reasons ) 

- no one person created this system, it’s existence is due to our collective unconscious, ( although paradoxically I can also say it’s absolutely a genius conscious effort of divine love and divine beings, depending on where you’re looking at it from ;)

- and finally I will say, that absolutely EVERYBODY is a slave to something, even the most enlightened beings are enslaved to the truth, even god is enslaved to love and to truth, there are not distinctions between the slave and the slave owner, there are no real differences between any of The Dualities.

7235B1BC-65F2-4339-A980-78FE193F20C0.jpeg

What do you  mean by slaves, and 'we are slaves'? Do you mean we're mostly in wage slavery, labor slavery, slavery by coercion/blackmail/intimidation, physical slavery?

On 3/30/2024 at 9:35 AM, Danioover9000 said:

@Yousif

What do you  mean by slaves, and 'we are slaves'? Do you mean we're mostly in wage slavery, labor slavery, slavery by coercion/blackmail/intimidation, physical slavery?

It’s in the post what I mean

Slavery is now termed as "employment". Slavery 2.0.

You still do not go far enough, there is even not a such thing as freewill, or rather it's an another illusion like everything else, a magic trick.

It's a film, which will unfold as it should unfold. :)

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Posted (edited)

@Schizophonia

A magic trick is as real as slavery but in a different way, and vice versa :D

Edited by Nemra

3 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Schizophonie

Un tour de magie est aussi réel que l'esclavage mais d'une manière différente :D

Not sure I understand where you're going with this but yes.
Unlike the slaver the magician doesn't kick your ass. :)
It just changed my view of God a little.

full (27).png

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Unlike the slaver the magician doesn't kick your ass

Well, the magician doesn't show you how the trick is done :|

Edited by Nemra

38 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Bobby_2021 

Would you rather be in Slavery 1.0?

I wound not be in any. 

@Bobby_2021 

But what if those are the only options for you at the moment? (I'm not trying to be against you)

1st most everyone is Slaves to others, they let others control how they feel within themselves, for eg one day you wake up in a good mood, enjoy breakfast and your morning routine, then go outside for a walk and someone cut you off in traffic, or bumps you or says something to You, your good mood is now gone, that is the worst form of slavery.

2nd we are slaves to the dollar and the eat, sleep, work do it all over again way of life, and even the wealthy, they need to be doing something, ultra busy creating this, starting that, to make more $$ or be famous, infamous doing it, because they just can't be still.. For me I want financial freedom, to do what I want, which may be nothing one day or something another day.

3rd we are slaves to technology, comforts and conveniences, just go into an airport or sit on a bus, everyone has their heads down zoned into their phones, it like mass hypnosis and everyone is asleep, especially not cool when you see parents walking their  kids outside and doing the same, completely missing life and what it means to be alive.

4th we are slaves to our minds, mind is past/future memory/imagination orientated, but Life exists only Now, so when your strongly identified with Mind as most ppl are, they are not living where life is found, which is the biggest tragedy of all!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

15 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Bobby_2021 

But what if those are the only options for you at the moment? (I'm not trying to be against you)

I cannot picture that. Colonial slavery and corporate slavery occured in two different ages, hundreds of years apart.

The answer is always, it depends. On the situation. 

10 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

The answer is always, it depends. On the situation.

100%

11 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

I cannot picture that.

Why not? Don't you agree that different countries have different kinds of slavery that play out in different ways?

I know it's not the same as going backwards in time, but every country we could say is more ahead in time or behind.

Pretty much, although I wouldn't use the term slavery for our condition in western liberal democracies but I totally see your point here.

I think we should also put focus on the actual physical slavery that goes on to sustain the western consumerist lifestyle. Instead of the slave labour happening in our own countries where it can't be denied or hidden, it has been neatly tucked away on the other side of the planet. To my knowledge there is not a single mass produced product that you can buy where the whole production chain from raw material to end product is transparent.

Mostly, not even a little bit of the process is transparent. This is super convenient for preventing the cognitive dissonance and pain that would arise if we knew and fully acknowledged the conditions where all the minerals were mined, the plastic for our toys was melted or where that cool shirt I found in H&M was made. If we knew the realities of the whole production chain and acknowledged it with full clarity, I think the typical response might range anywhere from crying to anger to puking. 

This is not to deny the benefits of living in such a system, there are plenty for plenty of people. But I do think we should be shocked away from our trance like state where we believe that our current system is without some dark dark shadows.

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

1 hour ago, Nemra said:

Well, the magician doesn't show you how the trick is done :|

oh ok lol.

Good one.