BlessedLion

What’s Up With Leo?

39 posts in this topic

On 3/15/2024 at 1:38 AM, OBEler said:

The older you get the more clearly you see the limits of a human being.

Genetics define your potential. And the older you get the more you can see how genetics plays out. That sounds depressing for some people, for me as a German most people in my country think so. It's a biological truth so why deny it. But unfortunately some victim mentality people misuse this truth and make them worse than they are.

In what ways? 

can you elaborate on this and give examples? 

attraction, spirituality, finances,??

On 3/15/2024 at 3:48 AM, Optimized Life said:

I get the impression that guys like the OP ONLY follow leo that's pretty dark for you 

I have many teachers and my main school is absolutely not Actualized.org

i will say that Leo one was of my favorites though, in that it was all about getting to the truth. 

I’m thankful for the awakenings it lead me to have but I now see it was limited in the more horizontal aspects of ego and personal psychological development. 

that said. No one man can do everything and I’m learning to outsource that to other sources 

1 minute ago, MarkKol said:

Everybody hates Leo

I don't.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

Yeah its kind of demotivating honestly, he spent all these years on spirituality and now seems worse off than when he started?

I guess he didn't prioritize his health enough and chased after peak states of enlightenment via psychedelics. Easy trap to fall in to though

Edited by bliss54

On 17.3.2024 at 6:42 AM, Buck Edwards said:

Leo is just showing hardcore reality. 

Or hardcore horseshit, depending on how you look at it. :P

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Or hardcore horseshit, depending on how you look at it. :P

Ketamine is a horse tranquilizer 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

On 23.3.2024 at 11:04 AM, bliss54 said:

Yeah its kind of demotivating honestly, he spent all these years on spirituality and now seems worse off than when he started?

I guess he didn't prioritize his health enough and chased after peak states of enlightenment via psychedelics. Easy trap to fall in to though

Lol if you just look for happiness and good health, then go to western yoga.

Here we talk about self development and deeper understanding which can include deep misery.

Just looking for happiness is shallow and you will have no character and just a simple life with simple thoughts and emotions. But go for it 

Edited by OBEler

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

Lol if you just look for happiness and good health, then go to yoga.

Here we talk about self development and deeper understanding which can include deep misery.

Just looking for happiness is shallow and you will have no character and just a simple life with simple thoughts and emotions. But go for it 

This is total Bullocks! First Yoga means Union, its a technology of sorts, its been around for over 20,000yrs, you just blow it off lol... Yes Leo has for sure contributed to the Spiritual Community I give him his creds, but its not near the technology and sharing of Yoga as a whole, all this talk on this forum has lead to where? No where really, it goes around and around in circles imo, I'm here just for entertainment!

Secondly, Happiness is just the basic quality of Your Life, as it health, if you have neither, then You have nothing so don't discount it and say the talk here or search for "Deep Understanding" is more important, just get sick and depressed then tell me where You are dude!

Surprised to hear this sort of crap from You!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

What's happened to Leo? My guess is the drugs and heavy usage has affected his mental and physical health, why so long now to make a video, is he hiding something that he doesn't want anyone to see? 

He seem very cynical and critical too, cranky almost lol... Hope he recovers someday!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

3 hours ago, Ishanga said:

This is total Bullocks! First Yoga means Union, its a technology of sorts, its been around for over 20,000yrs, you just blow it off lol... Yes Leo has for sure contributed to the Spiritual Community I give him his creds, but its not near the technology and sharing of Yoga as a whole, all this talk on this forum has lead to where? No where really, it goes around and around in circles imo, I'm here just for entertainment!

Secondly, Happiness is just the basic quality of Your Life, as it health, if you have neither, then You have nothing so don't discount it and say the talk here or search for "Deep Understanding" is more important, just get sick and depressed then tell me where You are dude!

Surprised to hear this sort of crap from You!

I know Indian  yoga is deeper but most people do yoga not because of union but because of gaining health and happiness and that's exactly what I mean by this word and that is common sense here. Not that what your sadghuru teaches. 

Yes happiness is basic. With depression and low health you cannot do anything. But just pursuing happiness and health your whole life is not deep at all. If you want to evolve then you need to go beyond basic needs. Meet your basic needs and then move on to higher realms (look for mashlows pyramide).

5 hours ago, OBEler said:

I know Indian  yoga is deeper but most people do yoga not because of union but because of gaining health and happiness and that's exactly what I mean by this word and that is common sense here. Not that what your sadghuru teaches. 

Yes happiness is basic. With depression and low health you cannot do anything. But just pursuing happiness and health your whole life is not deep at all. If you want to evolve then you need to go beyond basic needs. Meet your basic needs and then move on to higher realms (look for mashlows pyramide).

You need the base of being Naturally Happy and Healthy to go beyond it, if those things are issues for someone, the higher realms of Consciousness are not accessible for them, its that simple, so establish Happiness/Health first, that is for all aspects of what You are, Body, Mind, Emotions, Energy then go beyond it, in this way drugs won't be needed to have those Oneness/God/Completeness experiences!

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Ishanga said:

You need the base of being Naturally Happy and Healthy to go beyond it, if those things are issues for someone, the higher realms of Consciousness are not accessible for them, its that simple, so establish Happiness/Health first, that is for all aspects of what You are, Body, Mind, Emotions, Energy then go beyond it, in this way drugs won't be needed to have those Oneness/God/Completeness experiences!

That's exactly what I said before in my comments which you called crap. Please read more carefully and nuanced and don't fall into yoga dogma so quickly.

Edited by OBEler

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, OBEler said:

That's exactly what I said before in my comments which you called crap. Please read more carefully and nuanced and don't fall into yoga dogma so quickly.

You said "If Your just LOOKING for happiness and health go into Yoga" and that happiness/health seeking is shallow, so to me that means Yoga is shallow, so maybe you should edit your post and be more clear about what you want to relate to others to avoid misunderstandings:)

Edited by Ishanga

3 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

You said "If Your just LOOKING for happiness and health go into Yoga" and that happiness/health seeking is shallow, so to me that means Yoga is shallow, so maybe you should edit your post and be more clear about what you want to relate to others to avoid misunderstandings:)

@Ishanga Yoga is a broad term here in the West and just means wellness/health/fitness to most people here. Some western yoga courses can have a spiritual touch but nothing serious. I don't mean isha yoga at all by that.To make it clear I edited my post and called it western yoga, extra for you my friend.

Instead of wondering how Leo is doing, why not give your friend or family member a call and ask how they’re doing? 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI