Danioover9000

Andrew Tate arrested again, and extradited?!

25 posts in this topic

While I was in favor originally of Andrew Tate getting arrested in the first place for human trafficking and tax evasion, the second arrest felt a bit too much IMO:

Do some of you guys have more information on this? Seems to me like a more suspicious move from Romanian government.

Posted (edited)

Tate was planning to flee.

Tate and his fanboys are a ship of fools.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

that is hilarious, why would you tell adin fking ross such information

13 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

While I was in favor originally of Andrew Tate getting arrested in the first place for human trafficking and tax evasion, the second arrest felt a bit too much IMO:

That's totally okay. The message is different from the messenger. You can agree with what he is saying and still agree that he be punished for all the wrongdoings.

Which has already happened to be frank. He is looking at years of legal proceedings and confined to close observations from police while his income streams are drying up. 

He did crimes wherever he went. So it's natural that the consequences keep following him. There is plenty of grounds for the USA to arrest him as well. 

12 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Ross is an idiot  

😂 He is a blabber mouth. 😂

Posted (edited)

@Bobby_2021 Andrew should have known better. It is like the Leo and Conner dynamic leaking their private call. 🤣

Edited by StarStruck

Looooooool. Why, just, why would you tell people that you are running away?

@StarStruck

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

@Bobby_2021 Andrew should have known better. It is like the Leo and Conner dynamic leaking their private call. 🤣

Exactly!😂

But people make mistakes.

@LSD-Rumi

17 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Looooooool. Why, just, why would you tell people that you are running away?

Maybe Andrew was drunk and trusted Adin too much and let it slp? Maybe Adin Ross is lying that Andrew's fleeing?

@LSD-Rumi Because he is not that different from his followers.

35 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@LSD-Rumi

Maybe Andrew was drunk and trusted Adin too much and let it slp? Maybe Adin Ross is lying that Andrew's fleeing?

Sharing that he was going to flee, is like a criminal sharing he was going to rob a bank or kill someone, his life literally was dependent on hiding such thing.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@StarStruck

Exactly!😂

But people make mistakes.

Conner was a whole different level though. That guy is one of a kind. Adin looks sane next to Conner who is a Frankenstein created by Leo. 😅

Edited by StarStruck

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Conner who is a Frankenstein created by Leo.

Connor is his own creation. Has nothing to do with what I teach.

Edited by Leo Gura

Conner who is a Frankenstein created by Leo. 😅

Being part of a community doesn't mean the community's creator is responsible for any immature behavior.

Posted (edited)

@StarStruck

Conner was a whole different level though. That guy is one of a kind. Adin looks sane next to Conner who is a Frankenstein created by Leo. 😅

Technically @Leo Gura was like the co author of Conner, for the last week, but Conner was mostly made up by his community, and whatever developmental factors for many years that leads Conner into the crazy troll he is today. Leo only showed up late for the party to add cherry to the cake.

Edited by Danioover9000

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

Technically @Leo Gura was like the co author of Conner

Stop saying this.

Connor is mentally ill and extremely immature on top of that. This has nothing to do with my work. He was always that way. I devoted my time to talk him out of it because I thought he was going to kill himself and mislead his followers, but he's too far gone.

Edited by Leo Gura

Technically speaking, @Leo Gura's teachings create self-aware arrogant nerds who argue hippie fools on spiritual topics day and night. Hi, it's me.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Connor is mentally ill and extremely immature on top of that.

That's it. If you are bipolar and was introduced to spirituality and psychedelics, a lot of shit will happen. Being Bipolar shouldn't be underestimated. 

1 hour ago, Girzo said:

Technically speaking, @Leo Gura's teachings create self-aware arrogant nerds who argue hippie fools on spiritual topics day and night. Hi, it's me.

I think this happens in many spiritual circles too. It is the limitless ability of the human mind to decieve itself, even using spirituality for that. 

Posted (edited)

Frankenstein story is something universal. Sometimes we deny our own creation because it is so horrendous. And to be mature is to see our own involvement. 

Edited by StarStruck