Danioover9000

Andrew Tate arrested again, and extradited?!

25 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Frankenstein story is something universal. Sometimes we deny our own creation because it is so horrendous. And to be mature is to see our own involvement. 

Thanks for spitting in my face.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Thanks for spitting in my face.

xDxD

When you have a million followers you are also bound to have some shit heads following you.

Every individual has autonomy over their own life. We are not in some communist hell hole.

@Girzo

On 2024-03-14 at 10:51 PM, Girzo said:

Technically speaking, @Leo Gura's teachings create self-aware arrogant nerds who argue hippie fools on spiritual topics day and night. Hi, it's me.

Hi, my name is(what?), my name is(who?), my name is(chika chika) Slim Shady!

Ellie the tech guy tested texting, next to nice gnarly ally ways that I side ways in. Passed an IT brochure procuring me to read Leo's teachings. Gura creates self aware arrogant elf machines who high pink elephants for all times. Complain, bicker and arduously argue at hippies foolish to DMT bigly! Thinking they discover how to whip cream on pies with their mind's eyes, pouring tears of condensed spirits alcoholic brim! Topical optical poetical potica, opportune ops ports opposite tunes of Day Lyt: Night Shade!