Olaf
Member-
Content count
1,095 -
Joined
-
Last visited
About Olaf
- Currently Viewing Forum: Dating, Sexuality, Relationships, Family
-
Rank
- - -
Personal Information
-
Location
Amsterdam
-
Gender
Male
Recent Profile Visitors
4,408 profile views
-
@Rishabh R you can only be jealous if you put in the same amount of effort as I do approach the same amount as I do
-
@something_else I know, I am still crying about those 2 girls. How many times do you find 2 lesbians who are ready for you and they were attractive 20 year olds.
-
@Heaven Just cause you can, doesn't mean it doesn't effect you. Actually allot of Americans resonated with Budapest when I was there, more then I see them resonate with Amsterdam for example. I think Leo has allot more orange, because he lives in an orange city. But he is also a bit of a loner so therefor he can be okay being alone and developing further into green/yellow/ or triple turquoise as he likes to call it.
-
@LordFall yeah looks cool
-
@Zen LaCroix here you go @Rishabh R for you aswell, this is what happened
-
I think that is why it is also easier to get a girl that you are less attracted to, simply because you act less interested
-
@Inliytened1 yes and if I am totally not interested, they are totally interested, it is so strange, I mean it makes sense, but it is strange.
-
@Inliytened1 haha yeah, that is important. I don't know woman chase those who walk away and are disinterested, when I am very interested in her, I put her on a pedestal and she loses interest. It is a weird thing.
-
@Inliytened1 do you feel you are even interested in woman? Today I was talking to the woman and I was like, you guys are so boring. I don't know never had it this much, but because I wasn't interested I felt it helped me allot to make them interested in me.
-
@Inliytened1 Yes I noticed today, I was talking with a set for like 20 mins or so and I barely said shit, they just talked and atleast 4 times I wanted to walk away, because I felt like I was wasting my time. I literally walked 2 steps away and then was like, okay maybe just a little longer. Maybe I should just chill and ask questions as you said
-
@Inliytened1 so what do you do when anxiety starts to come up in the conversation? Like 2 mins in or so. Because that is what happens in my first few approaches
-
@Inliytened1 It was weird, because today I felt like it took 15 to 20 approaches to have that approach anxiety to be gone (mostly) and only from there started my genius come alive. And after 60 approaches you start to feel like a king. New God complex unlocked. Like some power ranger spirit. Anyways if Valach says do 3 approaches, then I will be with way too much approach anxiety in those conversations probably.
-
@Inliytened1 how many girls do you approach on a night? but you also drink right? The problem is that I am sober, so therefor if I have approach anxiety I feel it allot more. I could drink, but I think drinking is stupid and ruins my health.
-
@Inliytened1 I want to become better, more confident, more abundance (dating options), more attractive, I am not really looking for a serious girlfriend as that is like a fairytale to me, but maybe a short relationship. I don't think I want a serious relationship at the moment, unless the perfect angel comes falling from heaven, but that is unlikely. So I don't mind a shorter relationship of a month/ 2 months, one night stands where she never calls back is not what I am aiming for, because that would sound like I did something wrong and she doesn't want to talk to me again, but if she is like open to talking and being atleast friends afterwards, then I am okay with it, fuck I am so nice, like seriously I don't want to make her regret the next day what she did.
-
@Inliytened1 don't get me started, I don't want to get banned
