Ramanujan

how much money can one make from investing

16 posts in this topic

is it really possible to make money from investing. how much money can one make from investing if he put in the effor to learn it

This question is too generalized. Also how do you think most of the wealthiest people make their money and the not-so-wealthy. Do you think they worked and saved and worked and saved and saved millions. You have to be more specific as investing is how 95% of the rich obtained their wealth. Asking how much one can make from investing is like asking how much is a house. It depends on what you're investing in. You invest your time into this forum are you making money from it. So be more specific as to what you're looking to invest in do someone can answer your question appropriately. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Princess Arabia you look like a pro lmao

so i can make a fortune from investing if i learn it ?

@Princess Arabia

u look like a pro

can u link some good sources from which i can learn investing

Do they not teach Google searching at stage yellow?

Just like I found these videos, which I never watched, you can do the same thing. These are just random picks. Take your pic. Information is all over about investing, INVESTING YOUR TIME IN LEARNING ABOUT INVESTING is a start. Give it a try, you may get good returns.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Posted (edited)

if you are starting off poor, you will not make any money investing. Investing is for people who already have a high income, like $250k+. If youre under the age of 30 or are making less than $100k a year, youre better off trying to massively increase your income instead of trying to get a measly 7% return on the stock market. Invest in yourself through coaches, courses, information, skills, experience, education, etc.

A real world example is would you rather invest $1000 and in a year end up having $1070 or would you rather take that $1000 and buy 100+ books that will give you the knowledge to make $1million a year

Edited by Phil King

Posted (edited)

My brother made several million investing in Tesla.

But you are much more likely to lose all your money.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Have you had amazing returns from any of your investments?

2 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura Have you had amazing returns from any of your investments?

Only the non-financial ones.

The best financial investment I made was buying my house. My house went up in value by $300k in the last 3 years.

@Leo Gura what about investing in index funds for the long term (10+ years) would you trust this strategy?

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, LoneWonderer said:

@Leo Gura what about investing in index funds for the long term (10+ years) would you trust this strategy?

That is probably the most reasonable strategy.

The thing you gotta watch out for in investing is that it can be a huge time sink and emotional sink. The index fund strategy saves you from most of that. It is better to invest your time and mental resources into your life purpose and passions vs investing.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

I have never met anyone or heard of anyone who has made a significant amount of money from the stock market in my direct experience, only from the internent. You need a massive supply of money to start. Its a scam for the average man, free money if you already have enough money to not care about money.

Its like scratch tickets most of your money is being thrown away and richer smarter people are picking it up. Maybe somebody might win everynow and then.

The rich ones are not even playing the same game as the average man in the stock market. They are so much better at it they can control it. Its like starting a very complex game as level 1 and there are already level 10000000 players trying to get your money.

Its a game at the top and will ruin you at the bottom.

Edited by Hojo