numbersinarow

Why do girls not find their boyfriends creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy?

132 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Buck Edwards said:

You're gaslighting vulnerable folks. Nobody called someone unlovable. Creep means a person who has no concern for others. It seems you like to invoke victimhood out of it. At least incel is part victim. Creep is not. 

There's another word for it. It's called 'narcissist'. And narcissism is not illegal. It's normal, actually. 

Edited by mr_engineer

1 minute ago, mr_engineer said:

If men start standing up for themselves and stop putting up with being called 'unlovable', they will stop marrying unloving women. That's why. 

Women make the rules bro. You gotta learn game. She dating as hunting. Don't expect your prey to just spread her legs for you because you weren't loved by your mommy. 

If men start standing up for themselves and stop putting up with being called 'unlovable', they will stop marrying unloving women. That's why. 

If you marry unlovable women, it's your problem that you intentionally want to deal with bad energy. This is similar to a girl marrying assholes yet complaining about assholes being assholes. 

Just now, Buck Edwards said:

Who are you referring to as a narcissist? 

No one. No need to take it personally if it holds no meaning for you.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 minute ago, Buck Edwards said:

Who are you referring to as a narcissist? 

3 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

a person who has no concern for others

This is the textbook definition of 'narcissist' - A person who only cares about themselves and has no concern for others. 

2 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

If you marry unlovable women, it's your problem that you intentionally want to deal with bad energy. This is similar to a girl marrying assholes yet complaining about assholes being assholes. 

When men creep-shame other men, we enable this rhetoric of 'you are unlovable'. The more we unite against this rhetoric, the more we will be able to leave behind unloving women, the more loving the mothers of our children will be, and the better future our society will have. 

1 hour ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Alright. Firstly, I’d like to preface what I’m about to say by saying I fully intend on making a women appreciation thread  for women’s day next week in honor of all the wonderful things they’ve done, my favorite being music. But this creep shaming thing, this gets me fuming like no other and ready to take off the gloves. So here we go!

The word “creepy” is now more than anything else being used by women to control and dominate us men into submission. It’s their most powerful silver bullet that penetrates right down to the heart of our self confidence. It trips us up psychologically in a way that is not easy to recover from. Any time you’re out in any social setting trying to flirt or otherwise interact with the fems in a playful way, they know that all they have to say to shut you down for good is CREEP! They do this because they feast on the devastating, humiliating pain it causes us and the sense of power it gives them; and because it’s the quickest, easiest and most enjoyable way for them to get rid of a guy they’re not interested in. 

We will always be defeated when this curse is cast upon us by the wicked female gender, that is UNLESS we master the art of not giving a fuck. The most powerful way to do this is by purposely being as literally creepy as you can legally get away with. If they wanna misuse that word by turning it against us, it’s up to us as men to collectively stand up to their tyranny by showing them what creepy really means. Stand in doorways at coffee/smoothie shops etc. when you see one or a group about to enter and say “Access denied until you show me some love, baby.” Boldly take pictures of them right in front of their friends then say “I’ll be using that later 😏” Stare at them from the outside of restaurant windows until management comes out to tell you to leave.

Get creative with it while staying within the law. This will build unbreakable confidence within you that reduces their creep shaming weapon down to the impotence of a nerf gun.

It’s up to us to show these witches we’re not just gonna sit down and take their disrespect like good little spineless wimps!

You go creep. Love it. Now go and show the world what a creep is. Now you know what it feels like when men call women sluts and whores just for sleeping with them. For having the same body count as them or less, for liking a dude and sleeping with him on the first date, while he gets called a player and how much he scored and he's the man. Women call men creeps and men call women sluts. Perfect trade-off. But whose hurting more. At least sluts and whores can get paid, where is this going to land you. On a forum talking about how women called you a creep and needing revenge. 

Your revenge is to act like a creep, a slut's is to be with the creep and get paid. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Women make the rules bro. You gotta learn game. She dating as hunting. Don't expect your prey to just spread her legs for you because you weren't loved by your mommy. 

Maybe women make the rules in getting laid. But, in relationships, men make the rules. Time to up our standards as men! 

Edited by mr_engineer

@mr_engineer You were talking about this stuff on the forum the last time I was on here like a year ago. Are you ever going to work through these hang ups and actually go and talk to real women?

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 minute ago, Emerald said:

@mr_engineer You were talking about this stuff on the forum the last time I was on here like a year ago. Are you ever going to work through these hang ups and actually go and talk to real women?

Don't make this personal, this is an intellectual conversation. 

6 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Maybe women make the rules in getting laid. But, in relationships, men make the rules. Time to up our standards as men! 

If you really made the rules, you wouldn't be concerned about anything then. You think lawmakers in Congress worrying about civilians when they're making rules. No, they just make them with keeping certain things in mind, but they don't go around recruiting other Congressmen saying we are out-numbered and have to up our game. They just fucking make the rules. Why don't you just go make some dating rules in the real world instead of just talking about making rules. So how well that works for ya.

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

If you really made the rules, you wouldn't be concerned about anything then. You think lawmakers in Congress worrying about civilians when they're making rules. No, they just make them with keeping certain things in mind, but they don't go around recruiting other Congressmen saying we are out-numbered and have to up our game. They just fucking make the rules. Why don't you just go make some dating rules in the real world instead of just talking about making rules. So how well that works for ya.

I'm doing R&D for exactly that, seeing how you respond to me saying 'how about we make this word a taboo?'. I'm looking at whether you have any rational objections to this rule! 

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

This is how much power women have over him, power he gave away without realizing it. It will forever haunt him.

Look man, everyone here only wants to help you. You're very logical on your mindset towards women, however I'm curious have you approached or dated a lot of girls in the past year?

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

This is how much power women have over him, power he gave away without realizing it. It will forever haunt him.

Don't personally attack me on an intellectual discussion. 

2 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

I'm trying to wake you up a bit, but I'll stop.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 minute ago, ted73104 said:

Look man, everyone here only wants to help you. You're very logical on your mindset towards women, however I'm curious have you approached or dated a lot of girls in the past year?

Again, don't make this personal. This is an intellectual discussion. 

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's very unfortunate

Emotionalmastery.org

Just now, mr_engineer said:

I'm doing R&D for exactly that, seeing how you respond to me saying 'how about we make this word a taboo?'. I'm looking at whether you have any rational objections to this rule! 

I can be talking to my husband and he might say something to me which I may respond in a joking way ,"ooh, that's creepy". He will say, no it's not, you're just being too sensitive, and I may say. I'm not, its just creepy. Then we change the subject in a flowing way, go home and have crazy sex. Why should I advocate to make the word creepy taboo. I call a spider creepy.