numbersinarow

Why do girls not find their boyfriends creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy?

132 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

There has been talk here in the recent months of environments that are unfriendly to finding a girlfriend. Allegedly, in these places, such as a town, people use their free will extremely differently than in big cities, and therefore view men as creepy, making things like cold approaching a bad idea in these environments. Regardless of this not being true, whoever is saying this is still right in that you will be viewed as creepy or lesser for reasons that all center in being a male. There are also men in these places who, not in someone's imagination, but in reality: kiss in public, have relationships, get validation from women and have sex. Unfortunately, it is now radically impossible to rid the males who get into relationships of the inferiority that allegedly comes with being male and which makes you "creepy" or worthy of being treated infinitely worse than a woman treats her female friends. Why can't the men who are grandiosely validated by women experience the same lack of opportunity and loneliness that disadvantaged men feel, and be shamed as creepy?

Even if I was wrong and my perception was completely off and the men who are hated by women were ugly and lacked social skills, even then, women don't hate other women for those traits. Nothing can be creating these environments except the collective choice of society which involves some men being forced into loneliness and which bases itself on them being lesser for being male, but at the same time others who are also male should apparently have the greatest validation and pleasure despite potentially having really bad traits.

Edited by numbersinarow

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, numbersinarow said:

Allegedly, in these places, such as a town, people use their free will extremely differently than in big cities, and therefore view men as creepy, making things like cold approaching a bad idea in these environments.

Men are not viewed as creepy in a small town. It's just that mass approaching in such a location is socially uncalibrated.

It's one thing to spam-approach girls at a bar in NYC. It's another thing to spam-approach girls at the village church.

Your approach needs to be calibrated to the situation and the culture. Then it will not be preceived as creepy.

You have some wrong ideas here. Men are not "hated by women" as you say. Women are just reacting to how you behave around them. If you behave in weird or threatening ways, they will react with aversion. Just like if I came up to you on the street and smeared shit on you, you would react with aversion.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Lusting after validation will make you dishonest.

Women have a radar against dishonesty, because it is threatening to them.

It's wiser to learn not to need validation from women and be authentic and honest.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Just like if I came up to you on the street and smeared shit on you, you would react with aversion.

Because smearing shit on a stranger is illegal. 

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Because smearing shit on a stranger is illegal. 

There are many things I could do around you which would be legal but still make you want to run away.

You can be likeable or you can be unlikeable. That's really up to you. And even ugly people can be likeable by acting in a likeable way.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

There are many things I could do around you which would be legal but still make you want to run away.

I shouldn't be able to sue you for those things. How should I deal with you, then? 

By asking you why you're doing what you're doing, by getting to know you better. If I run away from you, there's a million other people doing what you're doing, because it's legal. How many will I run away from?! 

@mr_engineer You are totally missing the point.

We shouldn't be cowards, we should face our relationship-problems instead of running away from them. To call someone a 'creep' is a sign of cowardice. 

Alright. Firstly, I’d like to preface what I’m about to say by saying I fully intend on making a women appreciation thread  for women’s day next week in honor of all the wonderful things they’ve done, my favorite being music. But this creep shaming thing, this gets me fuming like no other and ready to take off the gloves. So here we go!

The word “creepy” is now more than anything else being used by women to control and dominate us men into submission. It’s their most powerful silver bullet that penetrates right down to the heart of our self confidence. It trips us up psychologically in a way that is not easy to recover from. Any time you’re out in any social setting trying to flirt or otherwise interact with the fems in a playful way, they know that all they have to say to shut you down for good is CREEP! They do this because they feast on the devastating, humiliating pain it causes us and the sense of power it gives them; and because it’s the quickest, easiest and most enjoyable way for them to get rid of a guy they’re not interested in. 

We will always be defeated when this curse is cast upon us by the wicked female gender, that is UNLESS we master the art of not giving a fuck. The most powerful way to do this is by purposely being as literally creepy as you can legally get away with. If they wanna misuse that word by turning it against us, it’s up to us as men to collectively stand up to their tyranny by showing them what creepy really means. Stand in doorways at coffee/smoothie shops etc. when you see one or a group about to enter and say “Access denied until you show me some love, baby.” Boldly take pictures of them right in front of their friends then say “I’ll be using that later 😏” Stare at them from the outside of restaurant windows until management comes out to tell you to leave.

Get creative with it while staying within the law. This will build unbreakable confidence within you that reduces their creep shaming weapon down to the impotence of a nerf gun.

It’s up to us to show these witches we’re not just gonna sit down and take their disrespect like good little spineless wimps!

Just now, Emotionalmosquito said:

@mr_engineer it is a slur but it’s also much more than just that. It’s literally a curse 

No, it's not more than that. 

In this thread, I prove that it's just a curse-word and nothing more. 

Posted (edited)

If we taboo this word, this will be very good for men's self-esteem. 

It will also be a statement against people who make others responsible for their feelings, it will promote emotional consciousness. 

Edited by mr_engineer

@Emotionalmosquito As it pertains to women, the core wound that impacts men most is shame. As it pertains to men, the core wound that impacts women the most is powerlessness.

So, when men are sensitive to being called a creep... it's mostly because it triggers that shame and they aren't able to empathize with how it's a common experience that creepy men often make women feel powerless and unsafe. 

Thus, men who cannot empathize with women's fears of men and feelings of powerlessness (an only see themselves as vulnerable and women as callous and invulnerable), will only see women's fear of creepy men as a means of shaming and ridiculing them.

This unfortunately, makes these men feel unsafe and creepy in women's eyes because they cannot empathize with women and do not understand their own power. There is a phrase that denotes danger that fits here... "He doesn't know his own strength." That is the essence of the creep.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald Then don't blame men for the powerlessness you feel, step into your power. 

4 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

No, it's not more than that. 

I’ll read the thread tomorrow but for now I’m gonna have to disagree that it’s not more than a slur. The n word makes blacks extremely angry and rightfully so. But that’s basically all it does. The word “creep” fucking annihilates us on all levels when it’s used against us by girls. It cuts our balls off and drops nuclear warheads on them 

Just now, Emotionalmosquito said:

I’ll read the thread tomorrow but for now I’m gonna have to disagree that it’s not more than a slur. The n word makes blacks extremely angry and rightfully so. But that’s basically all it does. The word “creep” fucking annihilates us on all levels when it’s used against us by girls. It cuts our balls off and drops nuclear warheads on them 

Please read the thread. 

11 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

If we taboo this word, this will be very good for men's self-esteem. 

It will also be a statement against people who make others responsible for their feelings, it will promote emotional consciousness. 

There is no emotional consciousness in offending others.