Davino

Best Work of Frank Yang

99 posts in this topic

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Great video. The last 5mins was very profound and cleared up a lot of confusion for me even though that is just another thought. Some things were just making sense; and this cleared up a lot for me. Not so much that I believed or not believed in what he was saying but the pieces fit into the puzzle, so-to-speak. Not even sure if saying that us valid, as there's no puzzle for anything to fit into. Geesh, the mind-fuck of it all, but it's getting clearer and clearer.

I will post this in the Powerful section and save it for future viewing as I found it fascinating to watch. Thanks for posting.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Princess Arabia Pleasure

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Posted (edited)

This one is absolute Gold as you are having or immediately after a no-self awakening:

The key is to realize the whole point is to dissolve the sense of separation by expanding your identity. Stages 2-4 are basically the same because there is still an identity (subject/object).

Don't make the mistake of thinking it takes years to go from stage 2 no-self to stage 3 infinity.

Don't pedestal Fronk as if its impossible for you to achieve stage 5 natty state.

Listen until you experientally comprehend it right now!

Edited by Brandon Nankivell

The part when the girl is talking is Golden for post integration. :x

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Posted (edited)

On 3/9/2024 at 3:50 PM, Brandon Nankivell said:

This one is absolute Gold as you are having or immediately after a no-self awakening:

These distinctions are so stupid.

You will never transcend Infinity/God.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

These distinctions are so stupid.

You will never transcend Infinity/God.

I really think it's a time for a long detailed video of why you do not consider buddhist enlightenment is a proper awakening. Because for quite some time you just dismiss it without really explaining what you mean.

How is the experiential and permament dissolution of separate self not the real shit? What the hell do you mean? Because for me god realization, absolute sollipsism, not only knowing but viscerally feeling that this is all a dream - all of this came before fully dissolvong the separate entity. And just like Frank Yang says, that shift, of true centerless reality perceiving itself really feels like constant 5meo. 

I thought he was bullshitting, until I experienced the dissolution myself.

So I would really appreciate you addressing it really thoroughly, because that is like a very core of what actualized.org is about.

And I believe Roger Thisdell description of 5th stage is really pure, to the point and non dogmatic, so it would really be great if you addressed his points. 

Some of us really care about not stopping. But you are not giving us detailed explanation. It's been more than a year without deepest awakening type video. That would be a great candidate. Or at least some longer 2 A4 pages long forum post. :x

Posted (edited)

Dissolving of the self is a different thing than higher consciousness itself.

You can dissolve the self all you want, but that doesn't mean your consciousness is high.

I am not saying there's anything wrong with dissolving the self, but do not confuse that with serious consciousness.

Consciousness is not described by any of these linear stage models or silly distinctions such as nothing vs God, or being vs non-being, or no-self vs Self, or whatever. This is all human-invented crap. And there is no such thing as some monolithic "natty state". All of these are very limited human constructs which keep you from accessing serious consciousness.

No human being has natural or permanent access to the highest levels of consciousness. Certainly none of these spiritual teachers.

Edited by Leo Gura

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Dissolving of the self is a different thing than higher consciousness itself.

You can dissolve the self all you want, but that doesn't mean your consciousness is high.

I am not saying there's anything wrong with dissolving the self, but do not confuse that with serious consciousness.

Consciousness is not described by any of these linear stage models or silly distinctions such as nothing vs God, or being vs non-being, or no-self vs Self, or whatever. This is all human-invented crap. And there is no such thing as some monolithic "natty state". All of these are very limited human constructs which keep you from accessing serious consciousness.

No human being has natural or permanent access to the highest levels of consciousness. Certainly none of these spiritual teachers.

Hmmm.

I see it as buddhist enlightenment/permanent ego dissolution is a revelation of actual structure of reality - so now it is obvious that there is no structure, no center, that all is perceiving itself as pure luminosity/reality/imagination with no reference to any ground whatsoever - with one word - Boundlessness/Infinity.

But then when you are left with this lucid soup of God/Love/Infinity you can increase it's luminocity, it's beightness, it's self comprehension. Just like increasing the brightness of lighbulb but now you are increasing the Awakeness of this Structureless Soup. And the brightness is not binary and it can go into infinity as well as realms of Alien kinds of brightness.

Would you say it's more or less about that?

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

I see it as buddhist enlightenment/permanent ego dissolution is a revelation of actual structure of reality - so now it is obvious that there is no structure, no center, that all is perceiving itself as pure luminosity/reality/imagination with no reference to any ground whatsoever - with one word - Boundlessness/Infinity.

That's fine. But consciousness goes far beyond that.

Just like increasing the brightness of lighbulb but now you are increasing the Awakeness of this Structureless Soup. And the brightness is not binary and it can go into infinity as well as realms of Alien kinds of brightness.

Reducing it to degrees of brightness misses a lot.

I don't have a good way of explaining it.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Reducing it to degrees of brightness misses a lot.

I know it's the territory that is really hard to put into words, but maybe some facets come to your mind other than brightness? 

Something like interconnectedness, self-comprehension, Alien-ness, strange-loopiness and so on?

I dunno 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

I know it's the territory that is really hard to put into words, but maybe some facets come to your mind other than brightness? 

Something like interconnectedness, self-comprehension, Alien-ness, strange-loopiness and so on?

There is a whole higher level of consciousness which is beyond the reach of most humans no matter how enlightened they are.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

however most people would probably benefit more from serious human spirituality than trying to reach higher and higher and levels of consciousness. You are probably the most hardcore psychonaut out there and you still are going deeper. it's like James Cameron descending in the ocean with his pod only after years off going down he is still descending and there doesn't seem to be an ocean floor ever in sight. I get that that's the point but most people would just throw the towel in a lot earlier before you. that's really the only thing people like Frank are doing. their spirituality is just limited but by that margin could be a lot better balanced and integrated by humans than Leo type spirituality going as deep and far as possible to see whats out there.

also how are you even sure that those levels of consciousness that you've reached are also reachable by others? i mean those levels you're talking about are clearly beyond basic god-realisation and solipsism. why are you still trying to convince us dream characters of certain stages that are only available to you anyway since you're God?

Edited by Bandman

although i've always hated Yang's metaphysics

25 minutes ago, Bandman said:

also how are you even sure that those levels of consciousness that you've reached are also reachable by others?

I don't have some exclusive access to consciousness. But it does take some careful use of your mind to transcend the human stuff.

@Arthogaan "And just like Frank Yang says, that shift, of true centerless reality perceiving itself really feels like constant 5meo. "

No it doesn't feel the same as 5-MeO God-solipsism. I dissolved that self-center feeling that Daniel Ingram or Frank are talking about, years ago and it doesn't feel the same as 30mg of snorted 5-MeO. Ask Frank to take a big hit of 5-MeO and then looking him in the eyes ask if it was just the same as he was 45 minutes ago, no way it's the same, you wouldn't even be able to function. Yes Frank has done frog venom but it was years ago before his Bhuddist enlightenment

2 minutes ago, CosmicExplorer said:

@Arthogaan "And just like Frank Yang says, that shift, of true centerless reality perceiving itself really feels like constant 5meo. "

No it doesn't feel the same as 5-MeO God-solipsism. I dissolved that self-center feeling that Daniel Ingram or Frank are talking about, years ago and it doesn't feel the same as 30mg of snorted 5-MeO. Ask Frank to take a big hit of 5-MeO and then looking him in the eyes ask if it was just the same as he was 45 minutes ago, no way it's the same, you wouldn't even be able to function. Yes Frank has done frog venom but it was years ago before his Bhuddist enlightenment

Yes it certainly isn't the same as breakthrough dose in the pure mindfucking amount of light and energy. But it has some fundamental basis I would say. Like it reveals the same structureless structure, and everything becomes covered in glitter in a similiar way. 

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is a whole higher level of consciousness which is beyond the reach of most humans no matter how enlightened they are.

I really like how Anna Brown - which was categorized on the forum as one of those neo-advaita people that say there's no-one to wake up - basically says the same thing as Leo when it comes that to the fact there is no-end to exploring infinite consciousness - 46:00 - 46:40

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Arthogaan said:

basically says the same thing as Leo when it comes that to the fact there is no-end to exploring infinite consciousness

It's one thing to say it, it's another thing to explore it.

And these type of people love to flatten the terrain. They love to act as though exploring infinity is just more of the same, more forms. No! It's not about more forms, it's about higher consciousness. The terrain isn't just wide, it's deep. And what's missing is the depth. They have flattened consciousness to suit their limited position within it.

It doesn't matter if there is or isn't someone to wake up. What matters is Consciousness. These people love to misdirect you about what's important, with their shallow spiritual platitudes which they squawk like parrots.

Edited by Leo Gura