Davino

Best Work of Frank Yang

99 posts in this topic

On 17.3.2024 at 11:07 PM, Leo Gura said:

I am for raising your consciousness however works for you.

But wouldn't you get a higher baseline state yourself if you did the practice? Even if you know fully well that this is far away from the highest states of consciousness. Thats what I dont understand. 

13 hours ago, Davino said:

You should get some meditation skills, like basic presence no mind

This video was interesting. Made me look at anxiety and depression in a whole new light. Doesn't seem like it happens from thought. She doesn't have thoughts and still have both symptoms. Not sure what to make of that other than there's no person doing anything which is in line with the "no doer" teachings. It's just happening.

Seems like ever so often I come across something in life that isn't the norm and changes my perspectives on things or make me wonder about certain aspects of life. This is one of them. It actually, for me, puts the pieces together more than dismantle them and falls in line perfectly with some things I've questioned in the past and not understood. Then again, that's just another illusion within the illusion, so ill, see it as such.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

This has been one of the most helpful threads on this forum recently!! Would love to hear @Leo Gura's thoughts on @Jannes' question - why disregard baseline consciousness? Is anyone else confused by this?

4 hours ago, Spiral Wizard said:

Why do you have to make that extra step of identifying? I’m genuinely curious. 

You exist as something. The only question is what that thing is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

48 minutes ago, Argonaut said:

why disregard baseline consciousness? Is anyone else confused by this?

That is my only critic of Leo. Many full time yogis have higher baseline consciousness than him.

After many reflection, I guess he's not interested in that. He prefers personal development and Peak Awakenings of God-Realization. 

Years ago he explained that after some crazy awakenings on 5meo he lost all motivation to meditate or trying to build up consciousness, that this pursuit was futile and that you would never reach the highest peaks by that methodology. 

Maybe he would benefit from doing Kriya yoga again to work on that. In the end he is one of the top spiritual teachers in the world. Having a well rounded baseline consciousness is an important dimension to the work that in my opinion he cannot let oxidate.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have decided to make my identity fluid with the state of consciousness I find myself in. While knowing that God in his unrevealed form is the same as God in his revealed form and that God is truly all there is. But living from that place 24/7 seems inauthentic to me when I experience limitation, so I'll go with the flow of my state of consciousness and honour what I am conscious of in each moment.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

@Davino There is conceptual identity and then there is metaphysical identity.

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Davino There is conceptual identity and then there is metaphysical identity.

Yes, how to bridge both was what sourced my initial question. 

Maybe being always clear about my metaphysical identity and make my conceptual identity flexible is the way to go. I'll experiment with that.

Thanks, our conversations have been very enriching lately. I appreaciate it

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

3 hours ago, Davino said:

how to bridge both

Have an Awakening.

@Leo Gura Have you ever thought about EEG feedback meditation to train the same brainwaves as a DMT trip induces?

I have seen some hardcore Kriya Yogi who was able to induce such brainwaves. But they were the result of his yoga practice and not eeg training.

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Have you ever thought about EEG feedback meditation to train the same brainwaves as a DMT trip induces?

I have used EEG braintraining meditation. It is nothing like DMT. Meditative states are not DMT states.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura but what brain waves in what parts of the brain have you trained? In the last years there were quite good qEEG studies of what DMT does to brain waves. And the Kriya Yoga guy's waves during meditation were much closer to it than typical neurofeedback training. I will find the video and papers.

@Girzo You can't reduce higher states of consciousness to any kind of brainwaves.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Have an Awakening.

The ultimate solution to everythingxD

If it were for me that's all I would do everyday, Awakening.

I wanna make Awakening my full time job. Still working on that, I need at least 5 years more of infrastructure work to make that happen though. But that's my dream, this work is the only thing that gets me out of bed with a smile in my face. It's what makes living life worth it for me, the rest is icing on the cake

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Meditative states are not DMT states.

This could be a good video if you can translate well your DMT experiences. 

6 hours ago, Juan said:

This could be a good video if you can translate well your DMT experiences. 

My DMT experiences will be different from yours.

On 18/03/2024 at 11:17 AM, emil1234 said:

in support of the argument against the "natural" state:

this person claims she reached the "natty state" as refered to by frank, and while her experience sounds similar to franks', its also vastly different, claiming she encounters entities, out of body experiences, feeling peoples emotions etc.

what i dont like about frank yang is that he somewhat attempts to invalidate all former states of consciousness, (god, awareness, brahman) as totally invalid and mere side quests on the way to the "natural state", as if the natural state is the only true realization

Surely one can see that the conversation being had there is one of confusion? Truly two persons sharing word soup in a hope of expressing what is already known lol

On 3/19/2024 at 7:14 PM, Leo Gura said:

Frank Yang 

:D;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I don't know why but for some reason I am very skeptical of Frank Yang, I don't wanna be negative on anyone but I think he's actually suffering from a common trap on the path of delusional self grandeur. I mean he's literally claiming to be as enlightened as the buddha despite not actually proving it in anyway. He claims to have transcended all human suffering. I love to seem him prove that. He's only be meditating for what six years. If you spend time around most monks none of them would claim what he claims despite them having 10x the experience he dose. What he dose have though is a following on YouTube so its prob hard to not fall into your own bullshit when everyone is parsing you. The reason why I feel this is because I have also slightly fell victim to this and everyone started to think I was some kind of buddha. Really what was happening is I was just good at convincing people I was enlightened than actually being enlightened. I still think there is something to be said for showing not saying, he just says a lot. If he really is as enlightened as he says he is do like a week long meditation without moving and live stream it. 

Also Leo is right, Dmt, 5meo ect if taken enough of blows conventional enlightenment out the water. I have reached high levels of awakening ect through meditation but if you take enough psychs it totally blows all that out the water. Humans are very limited in what they can awaken to, an alien or deity on the other hand can see through the very flaws of human spirituality and that's a good thing as there is so much to explore it never ends.