Gadasaa

Why is actualized.org community so obsessed with God?

60 posts in this topic

I notice that other ordinary people are not so much concerned with the topic of God. They just live their lives without worrying about this stuff and they seem to be doing fine.

on the other hand, here we are. Racking our minds and suffering so much to understand God and Reality. 

is it because we're suffering so immensely?  Is it because we care about truth so much? Is because we're just mentally ill or abnormal? Or is it because we're simply wiser? 

I’m not sure.

I’ve been obsessed with God as far back as I can remember, watching the pirates of the caribbean movies and learning about voodoo.

did you know voodoo means “spirit of God”?

It’s all that exists!

@Oppositionless No, i didn't. Same here, always wondered what the existence was all about. 

@Ry4n  How did you discover God is all that exists?  What was your motivation for seeking the truth? 

God is simply the Ultimate thing. whatever God is to you it's more radical and essential than everything else.

Posted (edited)

@Bandman sometimes i look around and realize everything i'm seeing doesn't have name and then further realize it's the unnamable (God) which is eternally real. Despite discovering some of the ultimate secrets of existence, i'm still deeply suffering in my personal life and think what's the use..this knowledge seems useless. 

Edited by Gadasaa

Simply because most people haven't had the luck of thinking something higher can be seek!

7 minutes ago, Gadasaa said:

@Bandman sometimes i look around and realize everything i'm seeing doesn't have name and then further realize it's the unnamable (God) which is eternally real. Despite discovering some of the ultimate secrets of existence, i'm still deeply suffering in my personal life and think what's the use..this knowledge seems useless. 

there is no personal life. personal life is an illusion. You are still dreaming there are Two Things in reality. 

Posted (edited)

@Javfly33 lol. Well then, if it's all dream, why don't you send me some cash to help me out with some of my monthly expenses? In the relative domain, my personal life situation exists, bro. 

Edited by Gadasaa

If you went to church and they were obsessively talking about basketball, you'd be saying, why is this church obsessively talking about basketball, it's a Church, and rightly so but........

This is not a church but it's a Spiritual community with basically one sub-forum amongst many dedicated to the topic of God. Your heading has no merit. You should rephrase it because the topic of God is being discussed under the topic of God.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

10 minutes ago, Gadasaa said:

@Javfly33 lol. Well then, if it's all dream, why don't you send me some cash to help me out with some of my monthly expenses? In the relative domain, my personal life situation exists, bro. 

Because by now as the Dreamer im playing a character/human that is not less important than yours

27 minutes ago, Gadasaa said:

i'm still deeply suffering in my personal life and think what's the use..this knowledge seems useless. 

That sucks. The Universe is saying the same thing back to you. "It's useless". It's operates like a mirror. Ask not what it can do for you, but how may I serve; and the Universe will respond back to you, "how may I serve".

@Javfly33 that shows the dream, the relative domain still matters. Also, many gurus and spiritual seekers make one ultimate mistake by equating dream with Life. They say something like..oh, Life is like dream. No, it's the other way around. Dream is like Life. Because it borrows its reality from life and subset to existence. 

1 minute ago, Gadasaa said:

@Javfly33 that shows the dream, the relative domain still matters. Also, many gurus and spiritual seekers make one ultimate mistake by equating dream with Life. They say something like..oh, Life is like dream. No, it's the other way around. Dream is like Life. Because it borrows its reality from life and subset to existence. 

You say you can't pay your bills and suffering immensely but you want to tell the gurus about life. Go figure. I already see where you're having the wrong attitude about everything and you wonder why you suffer.

@Princess Arabia i've been suffering from a debilitating chronic illness since 2021 and horrifically intense anxiety disorder since childhood. It's tough and my spiritual insights are no help. 

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You say you can't pay your bills and suffering immensely but you want to tell the gurus about life. Go figure. I already see where you're having the wrong attitude about everything and you wonder why you suffer.

I didn't say i can't pay my bills and read the full post. I've no interest in arguing. 

Edited by Gadasaa

Just now, Gadasaa said:

@Princess Arabia i've been suffering from a debilitating chronic illness since 2021 and horrifically intense anxiety disorder since childhood. It's tough and my spiritual insights are no help. 

I'm sorry to hear. Hope you take the necessary steps to recover and get well. I'm not sure what your beliefs are but saying they are no help isn't helping.

Just now, Gadasaa said:

I didn't say i can't pay my bills and i've no interest in arguing. 

Me neither. I was referring to the comment you made to Jav earlier; but you're right, you never said you couldn't pay them you just asked for assistance. I know you were being funny and sarcastic but you said it non-the-less. 

My other comments weren't there for arguing just to enlighten you somewhat how the Universe works.

I agree sire ,they are obsessed and I absolutely agree with word to word sire.

They talk about god but can never understand they are god ,there's no god outside to comfort u,grow up and leave the fairy-tale behind. 

It's not about what pleases u,it's a fact.

Drop the god,talk about self ,it's the god

I agree sire,I agree sire ,I agree sire .with honour of absolute measure