Princess Arabia

This Is How Most Females View "Looks" On A Man

40 posts in this topic

LOOKS ARE IMPORTANT. Let's get that out the way. But.....drum roll please.....women view looks differently than men do. Both equate to how that look makes them feel.  Men see physical beauty in a woman, they like the hair, the body, the facial structure, whatever physical attributes you like, men see that first and that still equates to how that makes them feel. The rest comes later.

Women, on the other hand, sees looks as how can this guy with his kind of look make me feel. They look for looks alright, but it's with an internal radar. A radar that can tell what kind of look comes with a particular personality and how that fits into what she's looking for at that time in her life. That's why, for a woman, her "looks preference" changes depending on what she is (LOOK)ING for. 

If she's just looking for a good time, then she (look)s for the type of guy with that particular look and scans him with her built in 'look's radar'. That's what's physically attractive to her in the moment. Player, player. If she's looking to settle down and for a long-term relationship, same thing; her attractor radar scans for the type of guy she THINKS is ready for that. If she's looking for marriage same thing, fat or not, short or not skinny or muscular or not. These play a minor role so I won't entirely dismiss it, but its not the major thing.

If she's looking to be pampered and treated like a queen or spoilt, then she scans for that target. That will be the simple-looking guy who just wears simple but expensive clothes that doesn't stand out, maybe an expensive watch or shoes but still not flashy, the simplier the better without looking cheap. If her subconscious seeks out patterns from her childhood that makes her gravitate towards toxic men who will abuse her (she's unaware of this), she will scan for those by their looks and believe me she can tell just by his looks, but of course it's not all. If she seeks someone she can mother around or try to dominate or boss around, then, guess what, the type of guy with muscles and 6'6 ain't gonna be her type, no matter how gorgeous he is. He won't be attractive to her, You get the drift.

So when you see attractive girls with average looking guys it's because of this reason. How does that type of guy fits into her agenda and views and also the stage she's at in life and how he makes her feel. Women don't usually go for men because they just want to get laid, they go for what type of feeling they want to feel; and even if they do just want to get laid, it's because she thinks she'll feel a certain way by doing it that has nothing to do with his dick, and whatever guy that can satisfy that feeling is who will score with her. Not just how physically attractive he is by societal standards, but by her standards. That's why it can baffle men so much when they see certain types of men with certain types of women. THIS IS WHY.

Every circumstance, situation and person can be excluded with this dynamic and it is just a generalization and there are exceptions to every rule, but this is a pretty much accurate description of what looks look like to most women. It's internal, that's why we're so emotional and intuitive. All your trying to look attractive on the outside isn't doing anything much if she's not attracted to your inside, whatever that may be, and is not subjected to anything in particular and also includes toxicity. This is why your ugly buddy get's laid more than you do. Or the chump that's 5'5.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

I love this because it showcase that there are 2 people in the game.

The hunter and the mark.

Hunter is someone who looks to benefit himself/herself and is looking for a target to make a move.

Mark is someone who is reacting to the hunter and doesnt even know he is being marked by the person with game,he is just being played like a food.Like a guy who pays rent to get affection or woman who wants love but she knows she cant get this guy.

Classis power dynamic.

Do you want to be a hunter or a mark?

Im off the topic btw but interesting to point out imo.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

6 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

The hunter and the mark.

Hunter is someone who looks to benefit himself/herself and is looking for a target to make a move.

Mark is someone who is reacting to the hunter and doesnt even know he is being marked by the person with game,he is just being played like a food.Like a guy who pays rent to get affection or woman who wants love but she knows she cant get this guy.

Classis power dynamic.

Don't just love it because it fits inside your own biases, world views about relationships etc. See it for what it is without judgement; because if you look deep within your own psyche, you are doing the same thing in some other way and with some other thing or you wouldn't have been able to understand it the way you did and assessed it in the way you did. It's not simply an observation with you, it's because it IS within you. We cannot see anything outside of our own consciousness that's why it's not wise to judge and or condemn people for doing things the best way they know how to survive that particular identity they have ascribed to their character which are many simultaneously. You are doing the same thing as a person who identifies as single and see no point in relationships. Same thing as not wanting to have any beliefs is still  a belief.

@Princess Arabia Well i didnt judge anything i accepted that that's the nature of things are and shared my insight with you all.I love this actually because i love everything beneath the surface that is missed,so it can be seen that you either are out for yourself(selfishly) or you are getting eaten and i hope its willingly.That was my embrace the villan talk yesterday.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

Some studies have found how socially dominant a man is or how popular he is with other women can alter how a woman perceives his physical looks.

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Princess Arabia Well i didnt judge anything i accepted that that's the nature of things are and shared my insight with you all.I love this actually because i love everything beneath the surface that is missed,so it can be seen that you either are out for yourself(selfishly) or you are getting eaten and i hope its willingly.That was my embrace the villan talk yesterday.

OK, I understand.

47 minutes ago, Raze said:

Some studies have found how socially dominant a man is or how popular he is with other women can alter how a woman perceives his physical looks.

yeah, I can see that also, even if he's unattractive at first to her, she'll start to view him as attractive by how other women sees him. That can happen. That's out of curiosity and will even like him more because of that out of being curious. But if he doesn't make her feel a particular way, she'll not want to be with him sexually.

@Buck Edwards That's like saying movie needs only confident charachers. Story,scenes,camera angels,interactions,ending doesnt matter.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

11 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is why your ugly buddy get's laid more than you do.

lol, real.

It's Love.

@Princess Arabia Great post. It makes sense, it seems that female attraction is very dynamic. What does it mean if you never seem to fit into what a woman needs? So you don't get chosen to settle down with, you don't get casual sex and hookups because women sense you are not a player and even the women drawn to toxic men unconsciously seeking to repeat their trauma are not drawn to you.

Naturally I am closer to the simple looking guy, not flashy I don't stand out apart from being very tall. I also wear glasses, how does that effect how I am perceived? Can you become another type? Is there any way for a tall, skinny guy who wears glasses to become the guy who women feel can satisfy them when they are horny.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Tenebroso said:

@Princess Arabia Great post. It makes sense, it seems that female attraction is very dynamic. What does it mean if you never seem to fit into what a woman needs? So you don't get chosen to settle down with, you don't get casual sex and hookups because women sense you are not a player and even the women drawn to toxic men unconsciously seeking to repeat their trauma are not drawn to you.

Naturally I am closer to the simple looking guy, not flashy I don't stand out apart from being very tall. I also wear glasses, how does that effect how I am perceived? Can you become another type? Is there any way for a tall, skinny guy who wears glasses to become the guy who women feel can satisfy them when they are horny.

Remember, everything is not concrete, especially in dating so situations and circumstances vary. First, you say "never seem to fit into what a woman needs". Unless she's looking for her expenses paid, a woman doesn't really set out consciously looking for her needs met. It's innate. Meaning, women love to feel secure, protected, wanted and loved while a man likes to feel needed, that's why you framed your question that way. Yes, we like our sexual desires met but that's usually the after effect of however that comes about. So to fit into that, attraction, as in what I stated in the OP, comes about first and then the getting to know each other aspects and during that phase maybe it may reveal itself if the right kind of conversation happens. There's always someone for somebody, it just takes a matter of making yourself available and giving off a particular vibe. 

Sometimes it may seem like one person chose one over another but the choice is being made for and indirectly by both because of the energy at play, that's why it's important to kind of embody that which you would like to receive as in if you just want a one-night stand or just to hook up casually you don't want to come off as serious, too rigid or asking too many personal questions, be flirtatious and casual and the energy will fjnd you, so-to-speak. Sometimes like attracts like and opposite attracts. The toxic girl can still be attracted to a non-toxic because the energy seeks balance but will drain the hell out of you and suck you dry. So sometimes these aren't conscious decisions it's the force that's driving the situation. This happens when you find someone being attracted to someone they usually aren't attracted to and are shocked by their attraction to them saying that's not really my type but somehow I find them very attractive - it's energy at play and they become a vibrational match to that energy. 

Glasses makes one look a bit more studious or even older but it doesn't matter too much generally for either sexes but for women it's better if they compliment her face and style. Guys can usually get away with that being unnoticed so don't be concerned with that.

As far as satisfying a woman when she's horny, that will come after she's already decided to be with you so just be attentive to her in bed and either ask her what she enjoys or feel your way through it. Every woman is different. Tall and skinny with glasses won't matter if she likes your personality and she feels comfortable around and with you.

You have to decide in your mind at least what type of woman you're looking for and then make yourself available as in hook-up only, go to bars or clubs or online for that reason. Relationship - online or everywhere you go keep your eye out and be available internally as in don't approach women you wouldn't have as a gf or be kind to just regular women you meet to give off the protector vibe and so on, If you sit at home moping all day about how single you are and how women suck or life suck...you will not give off the necessary vibe, it HAS to start internally,

Not sure if I answered your questions to give more clarity but bottom-line is who you're seeking is seeking you, you just have to be open to receiving. No there's Noone out there for me or all women are this or that or I'm not attractive enough or anything like that. Just like how when people seek trouble they always find it because that energy is even stronger than love because there's more energy that goes into that. 

@Princess Arabia I appreciate you taking the time to give a detailed insightful response.

I think being open to receiving as you say is the key. I have very closed aloof energy, maybe as a result of being too used to being alone. Can a person begin to change from the inside out through affirmations and visualization.

A person is always growing and even for men your vibe can change year to year, month to month etc Is it worth it to try to date when you are actively working on improving yourself or would it be healthier to not think of women, sex, attraction etc at all until I develop a healthier vibe. Sometimes it feels like I have to be perfect to have a chance yet everyone is a work in progress consciously or unconsciously, so if there is someone for everyone wouldn't there also be someone for every internal state you may be embodying at any particular time positive or negative.

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, Tenebroso said:

@Princess Arabia I appreciate you taking the time to give a detailed insightful response.

I think being open to receiving as you say is the key. I have very closed aloof energy, maybe as a result of being too used to being alone. Can a person begin to change from the inside out through affirmations and visualization.

A person is always growing and even for men your vibe can change year to year, month to month etc Is it worth it to try to date when you are actively working on improving yourself or would it be healthier to not think of women, sex, attraction etc at all until I develop a healthier vibe. Sometimes it feels like I have to be perfect to have a chance yet everyone is a work in progress consciously or unconsciously, so if there is someone for everyone wouldn't there also be someone for every internal state you may be embodying at any particular time positive or negative.

You have already changed, maybe because of a particular insight you've had or maybe you've just hit rock bottom and have no place to go but up. Same as when one has suffered a lot of pain which causes them to awaken. I say this because i've seen the difference in your tone and your approach to this topic and it's not the first time. It's been in succession now and i haven't see where you've turned back. Remember how you used to be where every comment was negative and you were just always like that no matter what. Now, you are a lot more calm and more interested in finding a new approach because you saw where you were only hurting yourself. I'm assuming here so correct me if i'm wrong.

Don't wait to start dating because there will always be growing to do especially if you're older and already have certain things unrelated in place like finances and work related. It is in the actual dating that will allow you to grow through introspection and responsiveness, notice improvements or what you need to work on and give you the practice you need. So no need to wait because you'll never really get there because perfection shows itself in different ways. You're perfect right now for the compatible person which answers your last question.

Try not to see it as improving yourself but changing the way you see things and being receptive when the opportunity presents itself. It's best to focus on the things you mentioned at this time but not with a mindset of I don't have anyone or I need sex so bad or I'm going to try not to mess up or somewhere along those lines, but more of a I wonder what it would feel like to have so and so my life or wow what would a woman look like in my bed right now and making beautiful love with her or its been awhile since and I can't wait to feel that again type of vibe. 

Yes, you can visualize and affirm but affirm in the form of a question as in what would it feel like not I have a woman or I am having sex. The regular mind won't accept that but the subconscious will set out to answer your questions and show you through experiences as in an "ask and it shall be given" type of thing.

@Princess Arabia You are right, I am determined to find a new approach because I have chosen to let go of victimhood regardless of the past and take a positive life affirming approach to life. I have experienced the depths of despair and come out the other side, I now believe life is worth living even if things don't always work out the way you want.

Putting myself out there without too many expectations does seem like the best approach from where I am. The questioning approach to affirmations is something I have never come across before, so instead of commanding your subconscious you ask? So it is better to be more open ended about intentions and desires instead of specific because it gives your subconscious more to play with?

I apologize for my antagonizing post in the past. Thanks for your patience.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Tenebroso said:

@Princess Arabia You are right, I am determined to find a new approach because I have chosen to let go of victimhood regardless of the past and take a positive life affirming approach to life. I have experienced the depths of despair and come out the other side, I now believe life is worth living even if things don't always work out the way you want.

Putting myself out there without too many expectations does seem like the best approach from where I am. The questioning approach to affirmations is something I have never come across before, so instead of commanding your subconscious you ask? So it is better to be more open ended about intentions and desires instead of specific because it gives your subconscious more to play with?

I apologize for my antagonizing post in the past. Thanks for your patience.

No problem. I understood your frustration, and knew you had to turn around sometime; just glad its sooner than later. I sensed a change in you in the first "light" post you made because of your tone. We don't understand how sometimes the energy transports over the computer (even myself) and how one can see behind the anger especially someone as sensitive as I am to energy. 

Anyway, anytime you feel the need or just feel like reaching out for a females touch on things feel free as i'm always here to lend a hand the best I know how.

Yes the subconscious seeks ways to answer questions. Watch this video.

The thing is it's always working only against us if we aren't conscious if it. It was working for you back then when you would ask, say i.e. why are women so mean, why do women only go for assholes, why can't i find a gf, why why why. Whatever you were griping about and asking yourself the mind would show you why, but you weren't asking why do I always find the best women, why are women so easy to approach, why am in a loving relationship etc. That's why the same people will come on here with the same problems and gripes unaware how they are creating it and doing the blame game.

@Princess Arabia

On 27/02/2024 at 8:00 PM, Princess Arabia said:

LOOKS ARE IMPORTANT. Let's get that out the way. But.....drum roll please.....women view looks differently than men do. Both equate to how that look makes them feel.  Men see physical beauty in a woman, they like the hair, the body, the facial structure, whatever physical attributes you like, men see that first and that still equates to how that makes them feel. The rest comes later.

Women, on the other hand, sees looks as how can this guy with his kind of look make me feel. They look for looks alright, but it's with an internal radar. A radar that can tell what kind of look comes with a particular personality and how that fits into what she's looking for at that time in her life. That's why, for a woman, her "looks preference" changes depending on what she is (LOOK)ING for. 

If she's just looking for a good time, then she (look)s for the type of guy with that particular look and scans him with her built in 'look's radar'. That's what's physically attractive to her in the moment. Player, player. If she's looking to settle down and for a long-term relationship, same thing; her attractor radar scans for the type of guy she THINKS is ready for that. If she's looking for marriage same thing, fat or not, short or not skinny or muscular or not. These play a minor role so I won't entirely dismiss it, but its not the major thing.

If she's looking to be pampered and treated like a queen or spoilt, then she scans for that target. That will be the simple-looking guy who just wears simple but expensive clothes that doesn't stand out, maybe an expensive watch or shoes but still not flashy, the simplier the better without looking cheap. If her subconscious seeks out patterns from her childhood that makes her gravitate towards toxic men who will abuse her (she's unaware of this), she will scan for those by their looks and believe me she can tell just by his looks, but of course it's not all. If she seeks someone she can mother around or try to dominate or boss around, then, guess what, the type of guy with muscles and 6'6 ain't gonna be her type, no matter how gorgeous he is. He won't be attractive to her, You get the drift.

So when you see attractive girls with average looking guys it's because of this reason. How does that type of guy fits into her agenda and views and also the stage she's at in life and how he makes her feel. Women don't usually go for men because they just want to get laid, they go for what type of feeling they want to feel; and even if they do just want to get laid, it's because she thinks she'll feel a certain way by doing it that has nothing to do with his dick, and whatever guy that can satisfy that feeling is who will score with her. Not just how physically attractive he is by societal standards, but by her standards. That's why it can baffle men so much when they see certain types of men with certain types of women. THIS IS WHY.

Every circumstance, situation and person can be excluded with this dynamic and it is just a generalization and there are exceptions to every rule, but this is a pretty much accurate description of what looks look like to most women. It's internal, that's why we're so emotional and intuitive. All your trying to look attractive on the outside isn't doing anything much if she's not attracted to your inside, whatever that may be, and is not subjected to anything in particular and also includes toxicity. This is why your ugly buddy get's laid more than you do. Or the chump that's 5'5.

There was a study done a while back on male and female differences in attraction. Found that on average females need to feel and hear a man's voice first, second is the overall muscular look but for women very important to hear and feel. For males on average the looks, the visual is what attracts them to females, so unfortunately yes the curvaceous the better, especially around parts of the body that shows more likelihood of bearing more offspring.

On 2/27/2024 at 3:16 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

The hunter and the mark.

Classis power dynamic.

When your game is tight and you take a break from it, you’ll find yourself being the mark of many older women, interestingly. Play your position if you can view her as hot / could maintain an erection with her and would enjoy it as much as with any woman, if you value sex. And that is very fresh in my mind. Happens now that I’ve retired game. Just letting y’all know what to expect if you ever move on from trying to get sex.

Woman like one thing sex/house car and money do u understand honey.

See ,no beggar on street has partner.

There's no love only what benefits woman, 

If woman are with ugly,then it's because they failed to land hot 6 pack abs.

They lie too to sound nice people of morality. 

Believe only yourself, earn things for yourself, atleast u will not feel regret of being with someone who loved u for looks,appearance, money,status etc what benefits the other  

Everyone looks for themselves, so why not love yourself 

Look in the mirror and say I love me