QandC

What Aliens Might Look Like

12 posts in this topic

I've always been curious about what real aliens would actually look like. Like the actualy molecular structure, how it was formed and its evolution. Might even be 'walking plants'; I mean, what would prevent that from being a reality on a planet in a galaxy 1 million light years away?

Been obsessed with this idea for long. Aliens and E.T-life is so f*ckn thrilling...

https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/amp/ncna818026

---

and btw. I'm still waiting for Leo's "I will record myself turning into an alin"-video 

IMG_3733.jpeg

Edited by QandC

- Enter your fear and you are free -

They are probably humanoid 🤔

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

25 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

They are probably humanoid 🤔

Why would you assume so? Just think of how weird the life on earth is. For us it seems like 'yeah whatever, that's life' (no pun intended), but imagine an alien arriving not knowing anything about the life on our planet - wtf would it think?? If thinking even exists outside of earth.

I'm curious about what other type of structured biology God/I have created while my avatar wasn't consciously aware...

I mean tacitly that there is certainly an evolutionary convergence, but maybe I'm wrong yes.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

What Aliens Might Look Like

Definitely more fascinating and shocking than the Apple Vision Pro.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, QandC said:

IMG_3733.jpeg

That thing must drop some good loot

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

On 2/27/2024 at 11:44 AM, QandC said:

I've always been curious about what real aliens would actually look like. Like the actualy molecular structure, how it was formed and its evolution. Might even be 'walking plants'; I mean, what would prevent that from being a reality on a planet in a galaxy 1 million light years away?

Been obsessed with this idea for long. Aliens and E.T-life is so f*ckn thrilling...

https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/amp/ncna818026

---

and btw. I'm still waiting for Leo's "I will record myself turning into an alin"-video 

IMG_3733.jpeg

looks like a cactus plant sticking out of a camel.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

looks like a cactus plant sticking out of a camel.

Looks like my braincellz on weed

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

16 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Looks like my braincellz on weed

How do you know what your brain cells on weed looks like. Seems like they're on weeeed right now. Hehe

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

I don't belkieve there is any way to know for sure, until we find it.

Or we find Earth is the only planet in the universe with life. yes, it's a long shot but still possible. My suspicion is that it's not. 

It just can't be possible.  That we are the only ones in an infinite soup. I'm not talking from the Absolute, but in this human game. Will we ever encounter alien life, or will we forever be the little blue planet that went crazy.

Just imagine what we would have learned by encountering it...