StarStruck

If god created with the word

39 posts in this topic

then why did he not design the word in such a way that God could be captured with the word instead he created the word in such a way that only finite things can be captured with it 

God didn't literally create anything. It creates by BEING. So, God IS the word and ALL finite things. Finite can only be possible because of the Infinite. Nothing finite stands on it's own. Just like if you cut an orange into pieces, you need all the pieces to make it whole again. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

God didn't literally create anything. It creates by BEING. So, God IS the word and ALL finite things. Finite can only be possible because of the Infinite. Nothing finite stands on it's own. Just like if you cut an orange into pieces, you need all the pieces to make it whole again. 

So how do you interpret "in the beginning was the word and the word was with god"

12 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

So how do you interpret "in the beginning was the word and the word was with god"

I AM. That's the word. I AM. Whatever you say after I AM is what you as God is declaring to be in the moment. God is you and the I AM is what you're being. I AM a doctor is what God is being. I AM a human, I AM an idiot....whatever. There is only one I AM and that is why everybody says I AM....viewing itself from different perspectives. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is only one word. Every word means God. Every word by itself means nothing and its pointing to God. Each word is just pointing to an unspeakable quality of nothing that is God.

Everyword in that paragraph and this one means nothing by itself and God is nothing so I am really writing. God God God God God God. God God God God God God God God. But you are somehow understanding me.

Every conversation between any human to others or himself is just God saying God infinite times. 

This is why enlightenment can't be understood and just happens its a realization that everything is God including you its the derealization of everything but God.

Edited by Hojo

15 hours ago, Hojo said:

There is only one word. Every word means God. Every word by itself means nothing and its pointing to God. Each word is just pointing to an unspeakable quality of nothing that is God.

Everyword in that paragraph and this one means nothing by itself and God is nothing so I am really writing. God God God God God God. God God God God God God God God. But you are somehow understanding me.

Every conversation between any human to others or himself is just God saying God infinite times. 

This is why enlightenment can't be understood and just happens its a realization that everything is God including you its the derealization of everything but God.

How does that fit in with people being possesed and levitating? 🤔

@MellowEd i don't know maybe if you really get it you can start flying.

20 hours ago, Hojo said:

This makes no sense. The word God is not God. God is not even God because that's a noun and also a verb. It is just pointing to something. Words cannot express the Infinite it can only point to it. I know you said that but you still said "there's only one word ". Saying that in addition to what you've said is like saying "God named itself God and that's the only word that really exists, because every other word means God". That would also imply duality - God and the word God.

Everyone here are trying to explain nothing while calling themself God. I used to be a lost sheep like you.

In my search for truth I claimed to be nothing, everything, consciousness, and eventually God.. I read the books, did the work and consumed the mindbenders. Back then I even told people that death didn't scare me.

In my blindness and therof lack of humbleness I began to search for truth in the occult. Turned out the diabolic realm is very real. The evil and seduction from theese beings can't even be comprehended by a human. The world is structered like an evil pyramide, and the entities that were worshiped at that time is still seducing and affecting mankind. 

In my arrogance I enden up with a knife to the heart. I got really hurt and thougth I was going to die early. In my hopelessness I cried out for God. Jesus healed my hearth smoothly, and has since then guided me with His mighty eye and showed me great and hidden things I did not know. All the psychadelics in the world is diminutive compared to God. His voice can make you tremble. I shiver just thinking about me claiming to be God. Now I want to die and enter paradise, but I enjoy being here learning His ways, and honour the holy calling He bestowed unto me.

Edited by MellowEd

@Princess Arabia 

God and nothing are the same thing with different words.

All words have self referential problem where they cannot mean anything on their own.  each individual word you say cannot mean anything because it can't reflect on itself it needs other false reflections to point to a meaning.

When you see this you see that this collection of words I am writing individualy mean nothing but collectively make a statement.

This is a mock paragraph of what i am saying.

Nothing nothing, nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing. Nothing nothing nothing nothing ,nothing nothing nothing. Nothing nothing nothing nothing.

Nothing = God. Words mean nothing therefore all words mean God.

God didn't name itself its just the name God is synonymous with nothing cause it is nothing.

The same thing is happening with you you are there but you can't see yourself because of self referential problem and are automatically turned to nothing.

Nothing is metaphysical it does not exist in physical reality its a trick of the mind to mean everything. Notice you cannot point to nothing in physical reality ileven when you point at the empty void of space science tells us we are pointing at billions of galaxies.

Edited by Hojo

My credit card has nothing but debt. Time to start working.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Hojo said:

@Princess Arabia 

God and nothing are the same thing with different words.

All words have self referential problem where they cannot mean anything on their own.  each individual word you say cannot mean anything because it can't reflect on itself it needs other false reflections to point to a meaning.

When you see this you see that this collection of words I am writing individualy mean nothing but collectively make a statement.

This is a mock paragraph of what i am saying.

Nothing nothing, nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing. Nothing nothing nothing nothing ,nothing nothing nothing. Nothing nothing nothing nothing.

Nothing = God. Words mean nothing therefore all words mean God.

God didn't name itself its just the name God is synonymous with nothing cause it is nothing.

The same thing is happening with you you are there but you can't see yourself because of self referential problem and are automatically turned to nothing.

Nothing is metaphysical it does not exist in physical reality its a trick of the mind to mean everything. Notice you cannot point to nothing in physical reality ileven when you point at the empty void of space science tells us we are pointing at billions of galaxies.

Ok, got it.

51 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok, got it.

Did nothing create everything? Are you willing to die in your belief in nothing instead of God?

What if nothing dosen't exist ?

1 hour ago, MellowEd said:

Did nothing create everything? Are you willing to die in your belief in nothing instead of God?

I'm not going to debate anyone about God or nothingness or what a word is nor belief systems. I AM that, Whatever that is. I didn't ask to be here, so who or whatever created me or whatever the term is dreaming me up or i'm dreaming myself up or God tricking itself, or you antagonizing me or whatever, is not going to change anything. I'll continue to do what I love in this field for curiosities' sake ask a question or two about someone's take on things, but I won't get into any endless debates about God.

This is something i love and debating the topic to prove myself right or someone wrong or to try and save someone from hell is not a part of the plan. It becomes pointless to argue about Infinity because it includes every possible thing there is and delusion is a part of it. All I'm concerned about is the ever-present presence that isn't concerned with all this chitter chatter and continuing to enjoy my learning about whatever it is that I enjoy learning.

Certain things are obvious to me and one of them is the never-ending back and forth about the nature of existence that will not change anything because it just IS. That is also the essence of Infinity. I don't know how, apart from gravity, how I'm holding myself up on a spinning planet that goes around at a speed I can't even fathom, yet I'm all balanced and able to live and survive all these years with no prior blueprint. You can go ahead and baffle your brain about if nothing does or doesn't exist and if you're going to die believing in nothingness, but I didn't worry about my birth so I'm not going to worry about my death. Its all taken care of as far as I'm concerned because I don't even know how to make my heart beat. 

P.S. When I replied, "ok, got it" It didn't mean i agreed or disagreed, it meant I understood what he was saying from his perspective. Why argue with someone's perspective. This is Infinity, where all perspectives are valid even yours. Doesn't mean it's the Absolute Truth.

Edited by Princess Arabia

7 hours ago, Yimpa said:

My credit card has nothing but debt. Time to start working.

Buy crypto

On 2/27/2024 at 11:39 AM, StarStruck said:

It's a man made label - its language.  God didn't create the word God, that is a human thing.

So in a sense "he" did - because who else would?  :)

You incarnated into a human as God and then made up the word.  God is brilliant isn't "he"?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 2/27/2024 at 2:31 PM, StarStruck said:

then why did he not design the word in such a way that God could be captured with the word instead he created the word in such a way that only finite things can be captured with it 

You create anything via thinking. If you don't think nothing never happens, such as your deep sleep. Love, love, love. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

5 hours ago, MellowEd said:

God is Nothing, but Nothing is Everything.  God is the collapse of all duality.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

God is Nothing, but Nothing is Everything.  God is the collapse of all duality.

Great answer. What a love, love, love. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

Great answer. What a love, love, love. 

yes brother - God is Nothing and Everything and Love.  I had an awakening tonight.  I felt God's love wash over me for probably two hours.  it was unreal.  It was me.  The real me, not the ego me.  The thing or the no thing behind the ego.  That's God.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.