Manusia

Share your kratom experiences

29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, ZenSwift said:

This just vaccinated me against even using these substances once.

Addiction is very counter intuitive. You would guess that something like an opiate would be super addictive right?

Well, after having COVID I got some nasty side effects and pain in my ribs. The doctor prescribed me codeine, a potent opioid, for a whole week.

After 2 days I was better with my ribs but I should still follow the treatment, isn't it?

After the third day I couldn't take it anymore. It was so addictive my body asked more and more and more. It's not raw pleasure, it is more like perfect equanimity and not give a fuck. I understood how people could live in the streets taking opioids, you simply don't care you are happy and complete.

This was for me such a red light. Taking it and seeing how addictive it is showed clearly it's nature to me. Making me react in the opposite direction and not wanting to do anything with it and going against the doctor recommendations for my health.

Other substances like coke or Kratom are more sneaky. You take them and they don't call you back. They make you believe you are in control. Then they hook you like a fish squeezing you to death slowly day after day.

This on top of "allowing" you to still be functional in the world makes, in my evaluation, coke and Kratom very sneaky addictive substances. With surely some positive effects in this work but just overwhelming more negative effects.

Put it in the balance ⚖️ 

We are not drugs users, we discovered a technology for consciousness and Awakening. Beware of this trap, you may end up consuming many other drugs because of psychedelics. This is not desirable and a hindrance in the psychonaut path.

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

@Davino "the doctors recommendations for health"

I was laughing because I had this view in my youth that a doctor is really doing that (in an utopian world he should). The doctor has other things in mind than your health. He will be highly probably not on your side. Only if it suits his agenda. But I don't want to start a new discussion.

@OBEler Glad someone caught the irony 

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

3 hours ago, Davino said:

Well, after having COVID I got some nasty side effects and pain in my ribs. The doctor prescribed me codeine, a potent opioid, for a whole week

Did the doctor really give you opioids for the mild to moderate muscular pain? Jeez.

3 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Did the doctor really give you opioids for the mild to moderate muscular pain? Jeez.

Opioids and other strong pills to combine!

It was a private health doctor.

My girl that works in public health was so shocked when she saw such a prescription

Doctors and psychiatrist should be more mindful when giving this types of drugs. I was well versed so I was able to deal with the situation.

I have to say after all that it was a positive enriching experience to become conscious of what opioid are, how they feel and understand why people take them. It's something that made me reflect and empathise with addicts and it was an interesting experience to have once in a lifetime.

I still remember that feeling of being in the bed not giving a fuck about absolutely anything, it's a wild freedom. This was the insight I had, you really do many things in life because otherwise they make you feel bad. You don't want your house to be burnt or to lose your job or your wife or your health because that makes you feel shity. Yet on opioids the possibility of feeling shity doesn't exist, is erased forever from your mind, you are absolutely fine with whatever way your life goes in that moment.

That was a huge insight honestly, and made me move to other types of gratification systems and mind wirings.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

On 11/3/2024 at 5:56 PM, Schizophonia said:

I have a more simple solution than your random chinese opioid : 

Verre-et-bouteille-Biere-Blonde-Pintje-Bel-Avey-AB-Ferme-de-la-Rousse-photo-Laurie-Escrouzailles.jpg

@Davino @Schizophonia Where you Buy that? In France? Seems tasty

On 27/2/2024 at 6:54 PM, Davino said:

Codeine is not even a potent opioid, is Sort of in the weak. Good kratom is more potent and euphoric than codeine.

Still since you didnt have opiate tolerance even a weak one Will feel like heroin lol. Is normal. Good for you that you Saw the addictive qualities of It and quit It fast.

What is the point of it??

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@Davino @Schizophonia Where you Buy that? In France? Seems tasty

I just typed “beer” into google. 🤔

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Posted (edited)

On 2/27/2024 at 4:04 AM, Manusia said:

Hi guys.. please share your experience with kratom.

I will share my experiences using kratom. I bought the premium one stated in the online store. The colour is light green, and the smell is just like a matcha. 

The first time I took 2 big spoon, high for some time and I got nauseous and vomited several times. Just like a sick person. The second time I had 1 teaspoon instead, and the experience was perfect until the wave ended.

Yes, I got confident and felt good about my body when I was high. 

But, why do I always have some fear after the wave ended? I never had that kind of fear before. It was absurd fear. I need several days to get the fear gone.

Or maybe the dose was too much?

Heavy metals. Kratom isn't that good. The high is amazing but overall I prefer the after glow of dmt.

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist