James123

Tell me something that you didn't learn from Human Beings?

110 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

We are inside Nothing.

The moment we belief anything illusion starts :) 

Including the belief this is something :):):) 

ahhhhhhhhhhb😭😅 

You can reduce judgement of these thoughts and focus more on exploring the pure intelligence of the mind.

Just breathe, mate!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

No I don't hate it at all, I'm alive , my life is strong inside me, and drills. My push is in that direction

it is like scratching your left ear with your right hand, I mean if you are okay with it, and consciously doing it, go for it. it can have benefits, but if you feel like you are losing control of your actions , that is bad.

Edited by Ahbapx

Just now, Ahbapx said:

but if you feel like you are losing control of your actions , that is bad.

Notice how there are times in your life you can recall something unfolding perfectly, and you realize it was possible when you realize that you weren’t controlling or in control.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Notice how there are times in your life you can recall something unfolding perfectly, and you realize it was possible when you realize that you weren’t controlling or in control.

that doesn't mean anything related to my point, just because some things are unfolding and influencing your life doesn't mean you can't unfold things. 

5 minutes ago, Ahbapx said:

it is like scratching your left ear with your right hand, I mean if you are okay with it, and consciously doing it, go for it. it can have benefits, but if you feel like you are losing control of your actions , that is bad.

No, I talk here just to think in open mode, expression. Then I search ways to express some ideas, sometimes is getting deep in the mistakes of others to understand. It's like a mind game. The goal is to remove all the structures , to see all the boundaries 

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

No, I talk here just to think in open mode, expression. Then I search ways to express some ideas, sometimes is getting deep in the mistakes of others to understand. It's like a mind game. The goal is to remove all the structures , to see all the boundaries 

Why do you want to remove all the structures? 

1 minute ago, Ahbapx said:

For me, it’s to replace them with healthier structures.

Your entire life becomes a suffocation when your entire structure is suffocating.

Edited by Yimpa

Just now, Ahbapx said:

If you don't know that, is that you don't understand what this work is. Read my previous posts in this thread, I explained clear. The structures are the veil, the human psyche must be broken to open ourselves to the reality. It's real, not theory 

18 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

You can reduce judgement of these thoughts and focus more on exploring the pure intelligence of the mind.

Just breathe, mate!

im just going to forget all this spirituality stuff for ever, im going to go insane one day. If im not already 

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

If you don't know that, is that you don't understand what this work is. Read my previous posts in this thread, I explained clear. The structures are the veil, the human psyche must be broken to open ourselves to the reality. It's real, not theory 

What i mean is why is this deep desire inside of you to see the "reality", what is the core motivation of you, do you want to make a big change in this world, or you don't care whether you die or live, you just want to get rid your current paradigm?

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

For me, it’s to replace them with healthier structures.

Your entire life becomes a suffocation when your entire structure is suffocating.

That sounds nice.

6 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

im just going to forget all this spirituality stuff for ever, im going to go insane one day. If im not already 

I am just realizing more and more that what I considered sane is actually not so sane after all.

In other words, let’s be open to new and foreign states of consciousness. Responsibly and with great intuition.

Edited by Yimpa

4 minutes ago, Ahbapx said:

What i mean is why is this deep desire inside of you to see the "reality", what is the core motivation of you, do you want to make a big change in this world, or you don't care whether you die or live, you just want to get rid your current paradigm?

No, I don't care about anything, i just do because I have to do. It's my impulse, my vocation. It's what I was born for. My push is so definite that it's impossible to stop it. Just life. 

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

No, I don't care about anything, i just do because I have to do. It's my impulse, my vocation. It's what I was born for. My push is so definite that it's impossible to stop it. Just life. 

you just want a new reality. And you want it so intensely from your core that dictates every action of yours. But it is dangerous, you can't rip up every structure you have, structure is how you function, you have to build and repair while you are destroying useless parts. 

You don't care about anything? are you sure?  except the drive within you that drills for the removal of structures to open up the "reality", which is so definite, impossible to stop...

let me correct it for you, "new reality".   other than that , it is your heart, not my business, except your if heart wants and leads to what i say. i am here.

Near death experiences are certainly possible and cannot be truly experienced simply be reading up about it.

4 hours ago, Ahbapx said:

You don't care about anything? are you sure?  except the drive within you that drills for the removal of structures to open up the "reality", which is so definite, impossible to stop...

let me correct it for you, "new reality".   other than that , it is your heart, not my business, except your if heart wants and leads to what i say. i am here.

5 hours ago, Ahbapx said:

It's not a new reality, it's the reality, just to see, don't be closed, veiled. There are no risks because it's the only possible way.

6 hours ago, Ahbapx said:

@James123Make an effort to actually understand my points, because you didn't even understand anything at the core I was pointing to.

I am assuming you are a follower of OSHO, so, you probably don't even believe in "effort". because there is no one to make an effort, correct? :) 

if so, let me know , so i can adjust my responses.

İ am a follower of Osho, Krishnamurti, papaji, Peter Raltson etc... They are point out to they are nothing. And i recognize what enlightenment is when "i" dropped. 

Moreover, i read your answer 3 times. What i say is enlightenment does not come from understanding or cognition we have to let go everything and empty our cup. Additionally, i got your point. You are saying that we have already know some stuff with our birth. However, i don't agree with that because for me the ego is the universe, infinity, anything. Whatever left is what really i am, which is          .

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

@James123

I am addicted to talking about this topic of spirituality because I am all day with the intention of opening reality, my mind is a compulsive drill that does not stop drilling. It cannot stop and will never stop, until there is nothing left, if that is possible, it is indifferent if not. So sorry if I'm pedantic telling that you are not right etc , you are just something to drill, I can't avoid 😅

Yeah brother i know. Me too. İ love to talk about this stuff. But no worries. İt's a great stuff. Better than going out lol. İ waste my entire life till i met with psychedelics and meditation. 

@Javfly33 you won't go insane. You literally dieee :)

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123

13 minutes ago, James123 said:

Yeah brother i know. Me too. İ love to talk about this stuff. But no worries. İt's a great stuff. Better than going out lol. İ waste my entire life till i met with psychedelics and meditation. 

@Javfly33 you won't go insane. You literally dieee :)

Yes but since I am completely serious about this, I tell you that I see your fail, and it is the same fail that Leo Gura has: lack of humility. Even your level in that is not so big, you cannot have any failure on this path, you must be perfect, do you understand? since you must align yourself with perfection. You have to forget the human nonsense, it keeps you trapped. It's what we have to do, polish completely any obstacle 

Edited by Breakingthewall