James123

Tell me something that you didn't learn from Human Beings?

110 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

"Go to sleep" means nothing if you turn off the meaning, no thoughts, remember? No more you, absolute open, without resistance. Then you see 

That's it. That's what i am talking about brother!!! But i can't see "anything" i only "be". 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

They don't, there is no such thing as a baby or learning in absolute perspective. 

Didnt you learned that too? İf you so called born in a cave, will you know it? İf answer is no that mean is not true. Because absolute true is the truth for everyone (so called) in every situation and every moment. 

Definitely!!! What i am saying is any idea is false in the first place. Because, if something is right for you might be not right for me. Therefore, it is not absolutely true. But, what can be identical for me and for you as always?

1) You can't claim something can not exist absolutely just because you are not aware of it, because you have limited understanding right now.  you can't even prove it.
2) Cognition is evident self-awareness that needs no learning for healthy humans. Even if I was born in a cave I would know I was self-aware if I was healthy.

3)No. I understand your point,  you think we can consider every single idea as false or true all together  and it doesn't matter from God's perspective.  But it is wrong.

Let's say I designed a simple game where I have an apple and an orange on the table. I claim that this game of mine has one simple goal: to win, one must simply switch the positions of the apple and the orange. That's it.

From the absolute perspective, if anyone wants to win MY game, they have to follow my goal. Otherwise, it wouldn't be winning my game, but only fulfilling a fantasy in their own mind.

So, from the absolute perspective, if that person wants to figure out the TRUTH of how to win my game, they have to follow my rule. Therefore, there is an idea that is absolutely true, because it exists within the contextual subjective territory which is limited to the scope of my rules. So, from the absolute perspective, if someone wants to win my subjective game, that is the absolutely true path.

1 minute ago, James123 said:

That's it. That's what i am talking about brother!!!

Yes , then you see the what reality is. Is infinite life that is flowing without end, you become it and you perceive the power and the intelligence that existence is. 

24 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

From what I see, he will never try to understand what you mean and contrast it, he will say that you are nothing, because you were nothing before birth. I told him many times that it's a limited vision. He did many psychedelic trips and always are: nothing, absolutely void. I told him many times that there is more. I had the same realizations with psychedelic and it's the last barrier, the nothing is everything, and that's what we are. That experience is happening, it's power that arises , you can see what is the reality, not just what is not 

We will always have different contradicting ideas, and even though I think this forum is filled with so many delusional people, I still think there is great potential shining from here.

And English is not our main language (I assume for James ),  we sometimes acquire different words to point out the same things, and it can become tiresome to get a good understanding of what the other person is trying to say.

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Reality is something that you have learned. If you have never learned anything, can you be born?

These are all thoughts, including my sentences, which are all illusion. Now is before so called birth.

We are inside Nothing.

The moment we belief anything illusion starts :) 

Including the belief this is something :):):) 

ahhhhhhhhhhb😭😅 

14 minutes ago, Ahbapx said:

You can't claim something can not exist absolutely just because you are not aware of it, because you have limited understanding right now.  you can't even prove it

How can I explain something meanwhile any word is an illusion in the first place. Trying to explain the truth is like trying to bite my own face.

15 minutes ago, Ahbapx said:

Cognition is evident self-awareness that needs no learning for healthy humans. Even if I was born in a cave I would know I was self-aware if I was healthy

Have you ever read the story about the guy who was raised by wolves and he can never learn the language?

16 minutes ago, Ahbapx said:

)No. I understand your point,  you think we can consider every single idea as false or true all together  and it doesn't matter from God's perspective.  But it is wrong.

What I am trying to explain is absolute truth is always the Truth in any situation. Before so called birth, deep sleep and after death (absolute truth makes every moment identical).

18 minutes ago, Ahbapx said:

So, from the absolute perspective, if that person wants to figure out the TRUTH of how to win my game, they have to follow my rule. Therefore, there is an idea that is absolutely true, because it exists within the contextual subjective territory which is limited to the scope of my rules. So, from the absolute perspective, if someone wants to win my subjective game, that is the absolutely true path.

Totally. But if there is no you in first place?

7 minutes ago, Ahbapx said:

And English is not our main language (I assume for James ),  we sometimes acquire different words to point out the same things, and it can become tiresome to get a good understanding of what the other person is trying to say.

Yea brother. Unfortunately, English is my second language. Therefore, I can not explain myself very properly.

18 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes , then you see the what reality is. Is infinite life that is flowing without end, you become it and you perceive the power and the intelligence that existence is. 

:) I see that all the time while under influence of psychedelics. It is a great experience. Amazing actually!!!

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

We are inside Nothing.

The moment we belief anything illusion starts :) 

Including the belief this is something :):):) 

ahhhhhhhhhhb😭😅 

Definitely!!! I wish I could explain myself better. Lol. Could you help me ? :) lol 😆🤣

13 minutes ago, Ahbapx said:

We will always have different contradicting ideas, and even though I think this forum is filled with so many delusional people, I still think there is great potential shining from here

Yes , you are right, the thing is to try to be honest, admit doubts, we are in a path, it's a mistake to have the need of having arrived 

9 minutes ago, James123 said:

see that all the time while under influence of psychedelics. It is a great experience. Amazing actually!!!

You see it also sober, it's just the existence. It's not a though, it's real. Reality exist, as it's obvious. Nobody is imagining, it's existence. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

You it see also sober, it's just the existence. It's not a though, it's real. Reality exist, as it's obvious. Nobody is imagining, it's existence. 

Aren't we so lucky that even have a conversation right now? Isn't it pure beauty? Even if you are not agree, I really don't care as long as we are in love, you are in love and I am in love. That's amazing stuff brother. 

6 minutes ago, James123 said:

Aren't we so lucky that even have a conversation right now? Isn't it pure beauty? Even if you are not agree, I really don't care as long as we are in love, you are in love and I am in love. That's amazing stuff brother. 

This conversation is same amazing than anything else, it's just reality existing, but we could open ourselves much more deep to it, it's more than it seems. 

@James123Make an effort to actually understand my points, because you didn't even understand anything at the core I was pointing to.

I am assuming you are a follower of OSHO, so, you probably don't even believe in "effort". because there is no one to make an effort, correct? :) 

if so, let me know , so i can adjust my responses.

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

This conversation is same amazing than anything else, it's just reality existing, but we could open ourselves much more deep to it, it's more than it seems. 

What about love? Reality is love. Isn't it? My dog is love, my wife is love, my kids are love, this forum is love, you are my friend is love, reality is love. We experience reality for the purpose of love. If I say reality is exist, the only reason of it is Love. And I have no idea why Love feels so good, so good. It burns me, literally burns my body. 

Just now, James123 said:

What about love? Reality is love. Isn't it? My dog is love, my wife is love, my kids are love, this forum is love, you are my friend is love, reality is love. We experience reality for the purpose of love. If I say reality is exist, the only reason of it is Love. And I have no idea why Love feels so good, so good. It burns me, literally burns my body. 

That is mind, definition. Purpose? Experience?. Yes my dog is love but having a scorpion sting me on the dick is not so. We have to let go the mind. No love, no purposes, just absolute and total openenss 

@James123

If you are with a mind without thoughts, nothing has any meaning, everything is reality that flows. If you are in the middle of a firefight, it is impossible to get out of the meaning, but if you are alone and nothing dangerous is happening, you can completely remove the meaning, open yourself to the now, and see what is truly inside you, what you are. It's not something I can see right now, I'm talking from memory, so right now I don't know what I am, I know that 5 days ago I had an opening to what I am. for this you must be absolutely empty of content, so you see, but then all your bondage shit and density of the psyche comes back, and you are again writhing like a worm in the mind, this is the work that we are doing, opening, not understanding. Understanding means nothing 

Basic epistemology

You are reinventing the wheel here 

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Please tell me, if i am everything (including existence) why it is not there when i am sleeping? Or before my birth?

Because everything includes there and not there, sleep and awake, birth and death… 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@James123

I am addicted to talking about this topic of spirituality because I am all day with the intention of opening reality, my mind is a compulsive drill that does not stop drilling. It cannot stop and will never stop, until there is nothing left, if that is possible, it is indifferent if not. So sorry if I'm pedantic telling that you are not right etc , you are just something to drill, I can't avoid 😅

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

@James123

I am addicted to talking about this topic of spirituality because I am all day with the intention of opening reality, my mind is a compulsive drill that does not stop drilling. It cannot stop and will never stop, until there is nothing left, if that is possible, it is indifferent if not. So sorry if I'm pedantic telling that you are not right etc , you are just something to drill, I can't avoid 😅

Your mind is not the one that does not stop drilling, it is you who does not want to stop drilling. because you will it is your mind who does it. and you hate it.

3 minutes ago, Ahbapx said:

Your mind is not the one that does not stop drilling, it is you who does not want to stop drilling. because you will it is your mind who does it. and you hate it.

No I don't hate it at all, I'm alive , my life is strong inside me, and drills. My push is in that direction